Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I have a weird feeling Bobby will get to fuck Liza in the update.
Possible, but that would be a departure for Rainces. Based on history, for some reason past progress will have been lost, or will be lost at the start of the update through some dumb occurrence. Most of the update will be Bobby going through possibly more than one plan to get back into a position of power over her. The update itself will probably end as we get close to having sex with her. I'm not ruling out the bad ending thing someone mentioned. We'll probably have sex with a side character just so there is some sex. Maybe Julia. Maybe that new cousin Nicole. Maybe someone thrown in new for this update.

Or maybe Rainces actually surprises me. If I were them, I'd be worried about OGRey and their game. Rainces does seem to like to try to defend their turf when competition shows up. They may be trying to beef up the update they've supposedly been close to finishing now versus putting out something to mollify the hardcore fans for a while. Either way, I still want to see what OGRey can do with their version. But Rainces still has a chance to keep my interest if they actually put out a good update. My guess is that this won't be anything revolutionary from Rainces, if and when it does come out.

Reactions: edgaia and Gg Rg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
This game, which is abandoned, is probably the most anticipated of the year!!!^^
Não espero grande desenvolvimento mas é bem-vindo, claro.

# Honestly, I've higher expectations on the mods... But yeah, I'd gladly welcome a fine update from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luciano

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Possible, but that would be a departure for Rainces. Based on history, for some reason past progress will have been lost, or will be lost at the start of the update through some dumb occurrence. Most of the update will be Bobby going through possibly more than one plan to get back into a position of power over her. The update itself will probably end as we get close to having sex with her. I'm not ruling out the bad ending thing someone mentioned. We'll probably have sex with a side character just so there is some sex. Maybe Julia. Maybe that new cousin Nicole. Maybe someone thrown in new for this update.

Or maybe Rainces actually surprises me. If I were them, I'd be worried about OGRey and their game. Rainces does seem to like to try to defend their turf when competition shows up. They may be trying to beef up the update they've supposedly been close to finishing now versus putting out something to mollify the hardcore fans for a while. Either way, I still want to see what OGRey can do with their version. But Rainces still has a chance to keep my interest if they actually put out a good update. My guess is that this won't be anything revolutionary from Rainces, if and when it does come out.
Ele criou uma formula e vai segui-la até ao fim.

# I think you're giving him too much credit (looking into the criticism and competition, rise to the occasion, stuff like that...). He came up with a formula that works in so many ways (fans and cash cow). In these 5 years I've never noticed any attempt to go deeper or bolder. Any expectation for something different this time is pure delusion...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Ele criou uma formula e vai segui-la até ao fim.

# I think you're giving him too much credit (looking into the criticism and competition, rise to the occasion, stuff like that...). He came up with a formula that works in so many ways (fans and cash cow). In these 5 years I've never noticed any attempt to go deeper or bolder. Any expectation for something different this time is pure delusion...
He does seem to at least try to come out with updates to "block" the competition when they are close to putting out something. The update prior to this last one was one such update, and actually offered us sex with Julia and game-over sex with Lucy. So Rainces doesn't seem entirely without a clue. I'd hope at some point they'd realize that the same old routine of not getting anywhere with the women other than sleep creeping and dry humping while they sleep isn't going to win them anything in direct competition with a serious contender. I also get the sense that they lurk these forums even if they never talk. The interest on OGRey's upcoming version and his planned changes to the game probably aren't lost on Rainces either. People talking about switching their support to OGRey if that game is as good or better might actually be something that does make Rainces act, because they always seem to do something when their steady income is threatened. Putting out another sad update where nothing really happens isn't going to work anymore. It's just a question of whether they realize that.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He does seem to at least try to come out with updates to "block" the competition when they are close to putting out something. The update prior to this last one was one such update, and actually offered us sex with Julia and game-over sex with Lucy. So Rainces doesn't seem entirely without a clue. I'd hope at some point they'd realize that the same old routine of not getting anywhere with the women other than sleep creeping and dry humping while they sleep isn't going to win them anything in direct competition with a serious contender. I also get the sense that they lurk these forums even if they never talk. The interest on OGRey's upcoming version and his planned changes to the game probably aren't lost on Rainces either. People talking about switching their support to OGRey if that game is as good or better might actually be something that does make Rainces act, because they always seem to do something when their steady income is threatened. Putting out another sad update where nothing really happens isn't going to work anymore. It's just a question of whether they realize that.
Continua sonhando...

I hear you but... Your argument has some good valid points but at the end of the day I still can't see any significant progression. Julia sex was no debut (Vicky blowjob) as the after party game-over sex ( red dress Lucy couch blowjob ). Still beating around the bush... We can track all that back almost to the first version, released 5 years ago...

Again, hoping different outcome is just self-deception. I hope he proves me wrong... (unlikely)

You make total sense but I truly believe you're overreading it... (what we would do and what he does are totally different things)

Last edited:
Reactions: jokersama

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Continua sonhando...

I hear you but... Your argument has some good valid points but at the end of the day I still can't see any significant progression. Julia sex was no debut (Vicky blowjob) as the after party game-over sex ( red dress Lucy couch blowjob ). Still beating around the bush... We can track all that back almost to the first version, released 5 years ago...

Again, hoping different outcome is just self-deception. I hope he proves me wrong... (unlikely)

You make total sense but I truly believe you're overreading it... (what we would do and what he does are totally different things)
Like I said in my original post, I expect this next update to be more of the same from the game, with something stupid happening to erase past progress with Liza and then us having to go through a lot just to get close to sex with her, at which point the update it over. Maybe there will be "distraction" sex like in the last few updates where you have sex with a secondary character or someone new, or a game-over sex scene somewhere. I'd be surprised if there was more than that, but at the same time I have to believe that Rainces will someday understand what the public wants, and not just their die-hard fans. Or maybe they just will never get that, or they've been intentionally trolling us for years. If the next update does come out, I won't go into it with much hope. Even if it does offer a lot, I can barely remember Liza at this point, so all of that past sexual tension is gone, and I'm not going through that grindfest again to renew it. I put much more faith in someone like OGRey in giving us the game we thought we were getting from Rainces.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Like I said in my original post, I expect this next update to be more of the same from the game, with something stupid happening to erase past progress with Liza and then us having to go through a lot just to get close to sex with her, at which point the update it over. Maybe there will be "distraction" sex like in the last few updates where you have sex with a secondary character or someone new, or a game-over sex scene somewhere. I'd be surprised if there was more than that, but at the same time I have to believe that Rainces will someday understand what the public wants, and not just their die-hard fans. Or maybe they just will never get that, or they've been intentionally trolling us for years. If the next update does come out, I won't go into it with much hope. Even if it does offer a lot, I can barely remember Liza at this point, so all of that past sexual tension is gone, and I'm not going through that grindfest again to renew it. I put much more faith in someone like OGRey in giving us the game we thought we were getting from Rainces.
Ora...

# Exactly...

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Rainces has basically no excuse for constantly resetting the relationships to avoid progressing to sex, he already has so many options he could choose to give us than just progressing the relationship to the point of consensual sex.
He could just focus on things like non consensual sex to not progress relationships to fast, and i dont mean game overs.
He's already got the Lucy Shower scene where she's tripping Balls, he could easily give us a sex scene there and satisfy us without making massive relationship gains.
He could also give us a Sleep Sex scene with one girl every update because wouldn't you know, Sleeping pills are a thing... something Bobby has never tried to use when he has the perfect chance to do so, If he had used Sleeping pills the Lucy rape bad end wouldn't even be a bad end, could just be repeatable.
He really needs to capitalise on the sleeping pills to give some scene's if he's really so worried about progressing relationships to consensual sex and losing his ability to milk the game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Rainces has basically no excuse for constantly resetting the relationships to avoid progressing to sex, he already has so many options he could choose to give us than just progressing the relationship to the point of consensual sex.
He could just focus on things like non consensual sex to not progress relationships to fast, and i dont mean game overs.
He's already got the Lucy Shower scene where she's tripping Balls, he could easily give us a sex scene there and satisfy us without making massive relationship gains.
He could also give us a Sleep Sex scene with one girl every update because wouldn't you know, Sleeping pills are a thing... something Bobby has never tried to use when he has the perfect chance to do so, If he had used Sleeping pills the Lucy rape bad end wouldn't even be a bad end, could just be repeatable.
He really needs to capitalise on the sleeping pills to give some scene's if he's really so worried about progressing relationships to consensual sex and losing his ability to milk the game.
Nem mais

# Bullseye... That's exactly it. Right on the spot. (But unfortunately NOT GONNA HAPPEN...)

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
When can we expect OGReys mod?
Normally i was aiming for Late May(Story part is done). But after i discuss with fans of the BBS they told me that they would love to see good sandbox playstyle. First i was going to release with really basic sandbox code but now (with me and BBS fans suggested) i'm developing better sandbox code. I really wanna add new attributes like strength, intrugue, stamina and maybe charisma. And i also created new Jenny (you can see her on my discord ). And i really wanna create attic and basement (for story and attributes). Right now i really dont want give date because i kinda rewriting my code. But after this code is over (or you can say after 0.1) you will see consistent 1 update for every 2 months.

Last edited:

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Exactly. Bobby works at a store. How do they not sell sleep aiding pills? Should the entire early game be about using pills to limp the women to manipulation? Probably. RAinces had so much build up for the Liza night scene with all those options, and when you finally get her pills, he just rubs out on her butt.

And the Miss Anna scene? If he could titty fuck her while holding her arms without her waking up, he could have penetrated, even if it's a game over.

I wonder if RAinces thinks that once Bobby gets to fuck we will all lose interest in the game and his Patreons will leave. I would say quite the opposite.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Exactly. Bobby works at a store. How do they not sell sleep aiding pills? Should the entire early game be about using pills to limp the women to manipulation? Probably. RAinces had so much build up for the Liza night scene with all those options, and when you finally get her pills, he just rubs out on her butt.

And the Miss Anna scene? If he could titty fuck her while holding her arms without her waking up, he could have penetrated, even if it's a game over.

I wonder if RAinces thinks that once Bobby gets to fuck we will all lose interest in the game and his Patreons will leave. I would say quite the opposite.
At his current pace, assuming we have sex with one of the women in each of the next updates, that would take... 2-3 years total? That's a long time. With some decent story in there and not just resetting stuff of plain old cock-blocking, he could probably make for some interesting updates. Maybe an entire update is Lucy giving up her butthole to her brother instead of taking a more drastic step.

Even if we did lose interest in the game... then just make a new one. Devs do it all of the time. Once he finishes up BBS and does a halfway decent job of it, I'd follow him onto the next game even if it was a rip-off of BBS itself. As it is though, people are losing interest because of the lack of updates and amount of time between them when they happen. There still could be a lot of stories to be told after he has sex with each woman, if he was up to the task though. There's combinations of women. Lucy and Julia, Lucy and Jenny, or just a entire family orgy with Julia filming it all for posterity. Pregnancy routes. Harem routes. Rainces at one time said he three routes planned for each woman. We see two of them in the last update for Jenny, but even two doubles the number of updates left.

Or hear me out. A crossover to Big Brother where it turns out they had the same father and Bobby gets to bone half-sister Lisa, and then there is a Lisa/Liza threeway that is very confusing but very hot. Or an even more confusing Liza/Alice threesome, since they used the same model for a while I think. Even if you think that's a little far, Bobby could still have some long-lost half-sisters appear or something to prolong things. Or as mentioned earlier, make a BBS clone as the next game, since BBS itself was just kind of a clone of Big Brother. I'd still play it as long as the models were at least as good, and it still had incestual sex that you didn't have to wait forever for.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Normally i was aiming for Late May(Story part is done). But after i discuss with fans of the BBS they told me that they would love to see good sandbox playstyle. First i was going to release with really basic sandbox code but now (with me and BBS fans suggested) i'm developing better sandbox code. I really wanna add new attributes like strength, intrugue, stamina and maybe charisma. And i also created new Jenny (you can see her on my discord ). And i really wanna create attic and basement (for story and attributes). Right now i really dont want give date because i kinda rewriting my code. But after this code is over (or you can say after 0.1) you will see consistent 1 update for every 2 months.
Estás a ter trabalho desnecessário...

# Sandbox may sound nice but it's not a priority here nor a fun garantee. If it's clear in your mind it'll improve the game experience, go for it. Otherwise, focus on what's really important: the story, the teasing/flirting/corruption/subdueing, the blending of the previous with consensual/unconsensual sex.

What we really want is those unfinished events to be handled nicely ( Liza sleeping pills, Lucy shower, shop petty thieves, mom sleep, Lucy disco, and so much more... ) - feeling the story moving forward. You can cast your own light onto them as long as it keeps feeling like BBS.

Really hot characters ( RAInces' new Jenny sucks ) and steamy scenes are all that matters. Sandbox is extra.

Finally it would be awesome if you were able to update the game every 2 months. It really would and I truly believe you mean it. We have been waiting for someone like you for so long... Yet we've seen this before ( things said in the heat of the moment )... So I believe the best approach is just doing it. Keep going strong. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I like sandbox but, sandbox takes time. And one thing that fans of BBS is running out of is time. So, doing basic sandbox is good. But, doing sandbox with lots of mechanics sounds like a terrible idea to me. After all nobody wanted to touch Rainces game because the code for sandbox was a nightmare. If you still have time, reconsider it. Or you may regret it. Because fans of BBS will praise you like a god if you release just a single update but, hunt you everywhere just to leave hateful comment if you fail them(including me).

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I like sandbox but, sandbox takes time. And one thing that fans of BBS is running out of is time. So, doing basic sandbox is good. But, doing sandbox with lots of mechanics sounds like a terrible idea to me. After all nobody wanted to touch Rainces game because the code for sandbox was a nightmare. If you still have time, reconsider it. Or you may regret it. Because fans of BBS will praise you like a god if you release just a single update but, hunt you everywhere just to leave hateful comment if you fail them(including me).

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Time running out, the fuck does that mean? Rey has already stated he wanted to make the closest thing to the original BBS and that includes sandbox. A straight VN and your already stripping something away from the original. Telling the guy your gonna shit on him for making a sandbox is not really how to get on someone's good side. Also your gonna get it for free? the entitlement is strong with this one.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
You guys can hunt me everywhere, i'll be around no matter what... My first goal is not money, i can't publish a game that i really not adore. I really wanna improve this game all around, sandbox, image quality, dialogues(incest talk quaility) and of course story quality.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Time running out, the fuck does that mean? Rey has already stated he wanted to make the closest thing to the original BBS and that includes sandbox. A straight VN and your already stripping something away from the original. Telling the guy your gonna shit on him for making a sandbox is not really how to get on someone's good side. Also your gonna get it for free? the entitlement is strong with this one.
Que dizer...? Tens razão. Mai nada...

# You're absolutely right but he meant well (just poor choice of words): if OGRey had already built a game running smoothly, why mess with or further delay it? And your answer was crystal clear and correct ( original BBS experience ). No argument here.

You guys can hunt me everywhere, i'll be around no matter what... My first goal is not money, i can't publish a game that i really not adore. I really wanna improve this game all around, sandbox, image quality, dialogues(incest talk quaility) and of course story quality.
Para nós pode até ser um salto de fé mas se estás confiante, é obvio que estamos contigo nesta. Bamo lá...:LOL:

# Nobody is hunting you ( the harshness of our posts is misdirected I suppose; not being native english speaker can be in the way sometimes... ). Just trying to unload some of the pressure ( starting small but sure kind of thing...).

But you're right. If you're gonna do it, you want to do it right, giving your very best. We've been bitching about RAInces for doing quite the opposite. You have our full support and our greatest appreciation.

( Do consider monetization - multiple funnels, avoiding disputes with naming and stuff,... - as it would bring extra motivation for regular updates in the long run. Making it stand on its own just like BBS did from Big Brother, is not a bad idea )

We're eager to put our hands on it. Go for it. Can't wait.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes