edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Mais do mesmo...

# As expected it looks like it will continue the peeping saga... No sex in the foreseeable future... If he's afraid it might kill the game, he's killing it anyway... ( I'll be waiting for the mods... )

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Why? It only increases the chances of more updates
No. Time and again it's been shown the only thing that causes Rainces to make new updates is threats to their income. They makes updates either when their monthly revenue from (not) making the game falls too low, or competition appears that looks like it could threaten their income. People have thrown money at Rainces for months or even over a year at a time, but that's never good enough, and never will be. Not when they get paid to do nothing.

BIG UPDATE FROM Abandoned King (RAinces)

Next version update:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait, the next update is almost ready.

I'm doing my best to release it as soon as possible but It won't be ready this month, therefore, I've decided to decline the payment cycle for this month. It means that I will not take any more money until I release the next update. The estimated release date is in June.

Thanks for your great support and understanding, as always.

Please join my discord server: Discord

Bad Bobby preview

The next update is focusing on Liza's story:

The next update is focusing on Liza's story:
They've said the "I'm declining payment until the next update" thing before. And maybe they did it for one month. But when I had signed up for their Patreon for $1, I kept getting billed for about three months. This was before the last update. So while it's possible Rainces did put billing on bold and intends to finish the update next month, I suspect billing will begin again the next month, even if the update is not done.

Mais do mesmo...

# As expected it looks like it will continue the peeping saga... No sex in the foreseeable future... If he's afraid it might kill the game, he's killing it anyway... ( I'll be waiting for the mods... )
I can't help get a little excited despite myself knowing that an update might be coming. But I know in my heart it's likely to be a disappointment, just as you say. At least for anyone wanting to do more than peep or grind on sleeping girls. Liza also in my eyes is the least interesting family member, even behind new Jenny, because she's so similar to at least two other sisters in other incest games I've played (Big Brother and Sisterly Lust), and the stories are very similar too.

Like you, I'll be waiting for the other versions of the game. I think that's where anyone who doesn't love BBS exclusively for the sleep creeping and blue-balling needs to put their hopes.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I can't help get a little excited despite myself knowing that an update might be coming. But I know in my heart it's likely to be a disappointment, just as you say. At least for anyone wanting to do more than peep or grind on sleeping girls. Liza also in my eyes is the least interesting family member, even behind new Jenny, because she's so similar to at least two other sisters in other incest games I've played (Big Brother and Sisterly Lust), and the stories are very similar too.

Like you, I'll be waiting for the other versions of the game. I think that's where anyone who doesn't love BBS exclusively for the sleep creeping and blue-balling needs to put their hopes.
Como podes dizer isso? A Liza é memo top... :LOL:

# An update from RAInces is always good news, even if we don't expect much... Yeah, no doubt... But how can you say Liza is the least interesting one...? Take it back... NOW!!! Unforgivable... :LOL: Your reasoning is quite sound but she's still hot as hell despite being everywhere... If someone is able to steal his thunder only then RAInces will work hard on sex events. But first let's hope for a release any time soon...

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
No. Time and again it's been shown the only thing that causes Rainces to make new updates is threats to their income. They makes updates either when their monthly revenue from (not) making the game falls too low, or competition appears that looks like it could threaten their income. People have thrown money at Rainces for months or even over a year at a time, but that's never good enough, and never will be. Not when they get paid to do nothing.
When you get a job you will understand that this is BS. If you have a Patreon account and you are not making any money you will move on quickly. It's common sense. Rainces has a full time job so the only reason he is still slowly working on that game is because of his unyielding supporters.

And notice that I said that it increases the chances of not guarantee updates because there are some developers that are just milking it for as long as it lasts and good for them. We would all do the same.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
When you get a job you will understand that this is BS. If you have a Patreon account and you are not making any money you will move on quickly. It's common sense. Rainces has a full time job so the only reason he is still slowly working on that game is because of his unyielding supporters.

And notice that I said that it increases the chances of not guarantee updates because there are some developers that are just milking it for as long as it lasts and good for them. We would all do the same.
You're as good at producing truth as Rainces is at producing updates. It happens, just once a year or so. And not today.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Your problem is that you don't have a job so you don't know how the real world works
Que criançola... Foda-se... :ROFLMAO: Atura-o Corambis...

# Although I don't share your point of view on RAInces' attitudes, you've always been able to present somewhat decent arguments... Not this time (total disaster)... Amuse us and give it another shot...

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Imagine working on something on and off for 4-5 years that nets you monthly income from a few hundred to even more. He probably got tired of it years ago. Many things have happened in that time. Loves come and gone, births and deaths.

Life changes, and many bash him to update a game so we can jerk off while an imaginary boy torments his family of beautiful imaginary women in the hopes of making them his properties of sexual pleasure and control.

Let's get a hold of ourselves. We know that an update is in the works. We know that last time other developers tried making a version, the update got released. If you have emotions over it, maybe just forget about it for now, and come back in a few months to see if anything happened.

But, for now, i think we need to realize that RAinces is Bobby, and we are his family, and he's going to do whatever he can to fuck us.

delta67

May 11, 2018

Still supporting Rainces! Man thats dumb, its like throwing your money away or flush into to the toilet, has the same effect! But it is (was) your money, do whatever you do with it! There are more better and trustfully Dev's in the world, not including Rainces!! Beside Rainces had promesed lots of thing in the past! Now talking about a job, i'm still working by the same company i'll started 37 years ago, long as you're on earth (if i'll watch your profile!)

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Still supporting Rainces! Man thats dumb, its like throwing your money away or flush into to the toilet, has the same effect! But it is (was) your money, do whatever you do with it! There more better and trustfully Dev's in the world, not including Rainces!! Beside Rainces had promesed lots of thing in the past! Now talking about a job, i'm still working by the same company i'll started 37 years ago, long as you're on earth (if i'll watch your profile!)
You need to understand that if people didn't support him he would have stopped working on the game years ago. This is how patreon works. You give money and hope for the best.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Que criançola... Foda-se... :ROFLMAO: Atura-o Corambis...

# Although I don't share your point of view on RAInces' attitudes, you've always been able to present somewhat decent arguments... Not this time (total disaster)... Amuse us and give it another shot...
This is not an argument we are having. This is me trying to explain to you how the real world works. Why on earth would a developer receiving 0 dollars per month work on a game?

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
You need to understand that if people didn't support him he would have stopped working on the game years ago. This is how patreon works. You give money and hope for the best.
Except he did stop working on the game years ago. If you think a tiny update over the course of years is "the best" and only happened because people were gullible enough to keep income flowing to him, then I have a bridge to sell you. Just $10 per month and you can have it whenever I decide its ready!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Except he did stop working on the game years ago. If you think a tiny update over the course of years is "the best" and only happened because people were gullible enough to keep income flowing to him, then I have a bridge to sell you. Just $10 per month and you can have it whenever I decide its ready!
It's more than nothing which is what we would have gotten without patreon supporters.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes