kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
Still supporting Rainces! Man thats dumb, its like throwing your money away or flush into to the toilet, has the same effect! But it is (was) your money, do whatever you do with it! There more better and trustfully Dev's in the world, not including Rainces!! Beside Rainces had promesed lots of thing in the past! Now talking about a job, i'm still working by the same company i'll started 37 years ago, long as you're on earth (if i'll watch your profile!)
CAN I GET any ss that u support raincess ? if raincess earn like 400$ from this game he would realease a update but he only getting 300$ in 6-8 months so how u can think , that some dev is working something for free .. , atleast grow up think like 25 yr+ , dont think like 15 yr old braindead

• Angry
Reactions: petarqwer

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
CAN I GET any ss that u support raincess ? if raincess earn like 400$ from this game he would realease a update but he only getting 300$ in 6-8 months so how u can think , that some dev is working something for free .. , atleast grow up think like 25 yr+ , dont think like 15 yr old braindead
Rainces earns £650 a month on patreon which is like $800, and he also has a subscribestar aswell, the dude earns more than enough money, he already earns more than $400 a month for sure. The dude only releases an update when he's forced to do so, in the past im pretty sure he's even gotten like £800 a month, but he pissed it all away by never updating and going completely silent.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Rainces earns £650 a month on patreon which is like $800, and he also has a subscribestar aswell, the dude earns more than enough money, he already earns more than $400 a month for sure. The dude only releases an update when he's forced to do so, in the past im pretty sure he's even gotten like £800 a month, but he pissed it all away by never updating and going completely silent.
When you have a full time job it's extremely hard to work on a side project consistently. I am sure that Rainces would love to be able to make as much as he does now without that big distraction, but for many reasons(mainly his poor communication) that never happened.

poupeye

May 1, 2022
When you have a full time job it's extremely hard to work on a side project consistently. I am sure that Rainces would love to be able to make as much as he does now without that big distraction, but for many reasons(mainly his poor communication) that never happened.
stop making an excuse that Rainces is from Venezuela and with what he charges on patreon, even if he drops to $200, he will continue to eat the same, since it is a country like Cuba, a poor country, so until he runs out of patrons and drops to $100 , he is not going to move a finger, if not, he would not ask for money if he is doing so well in his professional life, he is simply looking for an entry of money and found the goose that lays the golden eggs in your credulity

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Check it out guys: RAinces showed signs of life and it looks like there will be an update soon, how long it will take and another matter.
As for Zip or Ax or whatever, maybe throw something.
I noticed that the renders of Zip distorted all the actors, Bobby part a retard, Lucy turned into a Witch, Liza is lackluster...
That is, it does not have the same quality as the official game.
GO TRYING TO ZIP, maybe get the expressions of the actors of RAinces.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
stop making an excuse that Rainces is from Venezuela and with what he charges on patreon, even if he drops to $200, he will continue to eat the same, since it is a country like Cuba, a poor country, so until he runs out of patrons and drops to $100 , he is not going to move a finger, if not, he would not ask for money if he is doing so well in his professional life, he is simply looking for an entry of money and found the goose that lays the golden eggs in your credulity
You are completely wrong about everything. No normal human being can have a full time job and develop a well designed game on the side at normal speed and no normal human being would look at his money situation like you just did which leads me to believe that you don't have a job. If you seriously think that less financial support would somehow lead to more updates you are not ready for the real world.

poupeye

May 1, 2022
You are completely wrong about everything. No normal human being can have a full time job and develop a well designed game on the side at normal speed and no normal human being would look at his money situation like you just did which leads me to believe that you don't have a job. If you seriously think that less financial support would somehow lead to more updates you are not ready for the real world.
With that way of thinking, you are not prepared for the real world, you are right, I do not have a job... I am simply the manager of my company, and the list that I could make of developers who have jobs in real life would take me two pages of the forum, and you don't need a professorship to know how to use a program like Ren'Py, every day people on pages like this launch titles with that program, so the next time you want to defend something, stop mental fantasies and get off the tarzan branch

poupeye

May 1, 2022
90% of games are crap and you know it. And let's not forget that a large chunk of the other 10% barely get updated. Stop acting like a child. Just because it's the internet you shouldn't throw your common sense out the window before you start typing. Without patreon BBS would have died a long time ago and that's that.
that you have a problem does not mean that the rest of us have it, there are more and better ones of which most of them are finished it seems that you are running out of excuses friend because you cannot kill something that is already dead and this game is, and why that reason should have already closed the patreon, and that senseless way of defending only implies that you have an interest beyond just being a fan of the saga

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Luciano, I'm sorry, but I don't understand what is the meaning of this strategy?:unsure:
The strategy is the same as launching a new product on the market... As if the author of the item in question thinks that his product is better compared to similar products, even if it is derived from the same... So wait for the announcement of the product, and try to launch yours at the same time!!!

Or is it all combined!!! :)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
What happened here? Seems the dev is milking his supporters too? It feels like i'm on BT:Manor thread full of complaints to dr.bones i'm new here

poupeye

May 1, 2022
I have actually refuted each and every one of your arguments. You keep moving the goalpost because I make too much damn sense.

Also, can't you realize how pointless it is to call a game 'dead'? What happens if rainces releases an update? You will look like a fool.
your retorts are so absurd that you look like Rainces throwing a tantrum because the bargain is over, this game is dead because I don't know if you read what it says at the end of the title of the game... abandoned, and if by chance it releases an update it will be more padding of less quality to be able to upload more, we all know who Rainces is, what he did with the initial team and how for a long time he gave excuses until they ran out and he opted for silence and you should do the same if you have no arguments... And that the world record for stupidity goes to the patrons of Rainces!

• Haha
Reactions: Gg Rg and jokersama

poupeye

May 1, 2022
My 'conclusion' is that rainces is a guy with a full time job who can only spare a few hours a week on BBS and the only reason he is even working on the game still is because his patreon supporters never dropped to 0. You only spew petulant and ignorant nonsense.
what you say Rainces

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes