MO18

Feb 2, 2018
Normally i was aiming for Late May(Story part is done). But after i discuss with fans of the BBS they told me that they would love to see good sandbox playstyle. First i was going to release with really basic sandbox code but now (with me and BBS fans suggested) i'm developing better sandbox code. I really wanna add new attributes like strength, intrugue, stamina and maybe charisma. And i also created new Jenny (you can see her on my discord ). And i really wanna create attic and basement (for story and attributes). Right now i really dont want give date because i kinda rewriting my code. But after this code is over (or you can say after 0.1) you will see consistent 1 update for every 2 months.
Cheer up, you're our last hope

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
OGRey See what I mean? I just put a single post with twister words so that I come out as a "hater" and the next post I got flamed. I mean your game is not even ready yet and people has started to defend you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
OGRey See what I mean? I just put a single post with twister words so that I come out as a "hater" and the next post I got flamed. I mean your game is not even ready yet and people has started to defend you.

"hunt you everywhere just to leave hateful comment if you fail them(including me)."

His game isn't even out yet and your threatening him with hate if he does something you don't like... You can make suggestions sure, but making a suggestion is very different than telling him what not to do or you will harass him. Fantastic way to put pressure on a dev trying to make a game we all wanna see do well.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Does your brain cells stopped working or they never did from the beginning. Do you even know what 'failing us' mean?
Since you can't understand in short words I'll explain to you in this lengthy post.

Rainces original game was based on sandbox. Which is not a bad new for a new developer to take over but if the code got messy with every new update it will be a nightmare for a new developer. That's why it makes sense to lot of developer to just start over with their own codes. And here's the problem with starting over from the beginning. That's why I said "people are running out of time". It doesn't mean people are literally running out of time. It means people are running out of patience.
Now why I suggested dev not to make a complex sandbox. Dev wants to remake the game he loves so let's just say he has the amount of 100% motivation to do it. So he made the game with mechanics like sleeping, sneaking, peaking etc. in the first release. After some time he decided or people suggested they need more mechanics. So he added; in order to be able to peek you need sneaking skills. Motivation is going down. After some time again someone wants something new. So he added message mechanics. Again someone whats more mechanics. So he added hacking mechanics. And again and again and again until his favorite game becomes a burden. That's why 80% of abandoned game is sandbox. There is no way for a single person to live up to the expectation from sandbox.
It is people like you who encourage dev to make the game as they want which eventually make dev miserable.
Lastly, I got a task for you. Ask as many people as you like that what they care more about? Games story progression or mechanics? (Somehow I know that you know the answer to that question already)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Jake2000, with your post, you seem to shift the responsibility for the game to the players. But let me remind you that we players did not hire a developer to make the game. His game, it is absolutely his creation without outside instructions. And if he makes any changes to the plot or mechanics of the game, it's his personal initiative. Can you imagine a writer who writes his novel and listens to recommendations from his readers? I'm not. So the developer is to blame for all his troubles himself.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Does your brain cells stopped working or they never did from the beginning. Do you even know what 'failing us' mean?
Since you can't understand in short words I'll explain to you in this lengthy post.

Rainces original game was based on sandbox. Which is not a bad new for a new developer to take over but if the code got messy with every new update it will be a nightmare for a new developer. That's why it makes sense to lot of developer to just start over with their own codes. And here's the problem with starting over from the beginning. That's why I said "people are running out of time". It doesn't mean people are literally running out of time. It means people are running out of patience.
Now why I suggested dev not to make a complex sandbox. Dev wants to remake the game he loves so let's just say he has the amount of 100% motivation to do it. So he made the game with mechanics like sleeping, sneaking, peaking etc. in the first release. After some time he decided or people suggested they need more mechanics. So he added; in order to be able to peek you need sneaking skills. Motivation is going down. After some time again someone wants something new. So he added message mechanics. Again someone whats more mechanics. So he added hacking mechanics. And again and again and again until his favorite game becomes a burden. That's why 80% of abandoned game is sandbox. There is no way for a single person to live up to the expectation from sandbox.
It is people like you who encourage dev to make the game as they want which eventually make dev miserable.
Lastly, I got a task for you. Ask as many people as you like that what they care more about? Games story progression or mechanics? (Somehow I know that you know the answer to that question already)
Sandbox games have gotten a bad name because they are often so poorly implemented. BBS is one such example. You have to be in place X at time Y on day Z for maybe even a chance for an event to occur. If the game isn't a sandbox, I'm not sure what the alternatives are. Visual novel? That wouldn't feel like the same game to me. We just need a better sandbox and better mechanics so that it isn't a grindfest, or having to always be in the right place at the right time, and if you miss that 8pm on Saturday, you're not out of luck for another week.

You talk about people running out of patience, but most people here have been waiting for years on Rainces' game to get anywhere, including waiting over a full year between some updates. Patience and hope in Rainces have run out long ago. But for another dev that wants to try to make the game? Like others that have come before him, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It costs me or anyone else nothing at all to wait and see what they create. That was just going to be time waiting to see if and when Rainces was making another update that probably doesn't offer much anyway. And the past has shown that when there is the threat of competition, the harder Rainces seems to work on updates. The problem is that the competition has fallen short in the past. They've only put out on update, if even that, or missed what made the original game so popular despite it's many shortcomings. What helps no one at all is attacking a dev before they've even put out their first update though. Well, it helps Rainces, but that's about it. And I'm not really in the mood to help them at all at the moment. As you said, I've lost patience, but with the dev and their game, and not the idea behind it.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
O problema é apenas e só a ausencia de conteudo novo (updates). Só...

# The problem was never the sandbox, bugs, glitches, misspellings or story inconsistencies. It was the lack of regular updates on either the original or the mods. In RAInces case it adds the lack of story progression to actual sex events. This has been dragging on for years with fat chance of ever changing.

But let's wait for OGRey's and SummmerP's releases... I believe they're going to do well if not awesomely. And maybe... Maybe, that will be the extra push RAInces and ZipTieFun are needing...

We've been through worse times... There's hope.

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

Running out of time vs Running out of patience have two different meanings so you should have articulated that a bit better.

Unlike RA, Rey is a coder so he knows what he's doing when it comes to sandbox mechanics.

Saying I'm encouraging the dev to add things without knowing if that was his plan/idea? while also telling the dev yourself what way to make the game...

Don't know why you keep arguing, game is gonna be a sandbox no matter how loud you cry about it :)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Here is a suggestion for RAinces, if he still checks this thread. To make it easier to seduce the girls without sleeping pills or night creeping, maybe he gets a hold of some STRONG weed and convinces one or more of the girls to smoke out with him. Maybe in the pool or outside, or at the club or new location like the beach. The story kind of writes itself.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Can you imagine a writer who writes his novel and listens to recommendations from his readers?
So, those public poles must mean nothing when any dev ask his followers to literally choose in which direction his game will go...

Unlike RA, Rey is a coder so he knows what he's doing when it comes to sandbox mechanics.
Do me favor. Imagine tomorrow RA(who has history of scaming people) comes back to life and ask this question. "Should I keep working on this game or give some other fan dev to develop it?"
Let see how many sides with fan devs.

But let's wait for OGRey's and SummmerP's releases... I believe they're going to do well if not awesomely. And maybe... Maybe, that will be the extra push RAInces and ZipTieFun are needing...
Do you seriously believe that OGRey or SummerP or any other dev can achieve let say in 1 year what RA had done for almost in 4 years. First they gotta catch up to RA's story. After that I could say RA is facing some serious competition.
Releasing a demo version of the game to get popular and then abandoned the game to start working on your original game. I wonder why this sound like it already happened.

All I'm saying is stop coming out with your tongue out gasping like a dog believing in every other guy who come to the original thread of BBS and claims to make a new remake and who specially doesn't even have his own thread to show his work or his progress.
Ever wonder whenever this thread is dying magically a guy pops up out of know where claiming to make a new remake which keep this thread alive forever.
The only real threat to RA is this thread dying and eventually got deleted.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
So, those public poles must mean nothing when any dev ask his followers to literally choose in which direction his game will go...

Do me favor. Imagine tomorrow RA(who has history of scaming people) comes back to life and ask this question. "Should I keep working on this game or give some other fan dev to develop it?"
Let see how many sides with fan devs.

Do you seriously believe that OGRey or SummerP or any other dev can achieve let say in 1 year what RA had done for almost in 4 years. First they gotta catch up to RA's story. After that I could say RA is facing some serious competition.
Releasing a demo version of the game to get popular and then abandoned the game to start working on your original game. I wonder why this sound like it already happened.

All I'm saying is stop coming out with your tongue out gasping like a dog believing in every other guy who come to the original thread of BBS and claims to make a new remake and who specially doesn't even have his own thread to show his work or his progress.
Ever wonder whenever this thread is dying magically a guy pops up out of know where claiming to make a new remake which keep this thread alive forever.
The only real threat to RA is this thread dying and eventually got deleted.
Estás a complicar...

# I totally understand what you mean. It makes some sense but I really think you're overthinking it.

Right now all I want is to play BBS a bit more. I don't care if it isn't perfect, it doesn't follow canon, it brings a totally different story. All I'm rooting for is someone to deliver an enjoyable game that resembles BBS, where we can play (nasty) with the girls. And if he commits to update it regularly, all the better. Definitely a win.

But those are my lowest expectations. Because if I have to be really honest with you, I believe SummmerP will deliver a really great witty game which will build an audience quite quickly and OGRey will simply smash all competition, if not overall, at least visually, leaving RAInces to 2nd or 3rd place (much for my delight)...

But I agree with you. I'm also a skeptic and even a cynic. People may have high expectations but then reality sets in... But just keep in mind people won't ask much to make it a win. Anything will do, the more so if they turn out great...

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
BIG UPDATE FROM Abandoned King (RAinces)

Next version update:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait, the next update is almost ready.

I'm doing my best to release it as soon as possible but It won't be ready this month, therefore, I've decided to decline the payment cycle for this month. It means that I will not take any more money until I release the next update. The estimated release date is in June.

Thanks for your great support and understanding, as always.

Please join my discord server: Discord

Bad Bobby preview

The next update is focusing on Liza's story:

The next update is focusing on Liza's story:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes