poupeye

May 1, 2022
Venezuelan here. Venezuelans no more "lives like a king" with a couple of hundred dollars. Caracas is a VERY expensive city. Like a rent in a decent zone of the city, goes for like USD 800 a month.
Venezuelans no more "lives like a king", not now but before yes?

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
should next update be relased this month? no?
I think it was last month he said he needed more time to finish it up. So who knows when or if he will continue this game. Just hoping the others who are making variants of this game publish something soon.

Reactions: poupeye

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think it was last month he said he needed more time to finish it up. So who knows when or if he will continue this game. Just hoping the others who are making variants of this game publish something soon.
The thing is, I kind of suspect the update will be a disappointment when it comes, unless Rainces finally realizes he needs to move things forward. Maybe when he talks about adding more content, he's actually putting in some sex instead of having the update end on another cliffhanger that won't get resolved or resets in the future. But Jenny's update was a complete detour into a character we knew next to nothing about and didn't really care about. I started to get interested in her as the update progressed. So of course the game ended then, and I don't even see her in any of the previews for the next update, because in Rainces style her story won't get picked up for a few more updates, at which point it's no longer "you're about to have sex with her" but "here's the new hurdles you need to get past to get back to where you were and no further".

All I need is one BBS version with good renders, a good pace, and maybe better writing and dialogue. It doesn't necessarily need to be the original, and it sounds like we've got new games coming that could take the crown from the current champion.

Reactions: edgaia and Chaosguy

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
I think everybody is just waiting for a bunch of "game-over" scenes, to be honest.

How many times does Bobby have a chance to escalate and game-over Liza? On the couch with the back massage, sleeping at night, sleeping in the chair, trapped in his room, the pool scene, the car scene, taking photos scene, webcam scene(goes to her room while she is vulnerable), maybe breakfast scene or shower scene?

What about Lucy? The dry humping couch scene, several night possibilities with different dresses and the unfinished sleeping pill and shower scene. The spanking studying scene he can just go for it. When they are on the couch and he's trying to get rid of her so he can be alone with sleeping Liza. When she runs away with her top off and gets knocked out. The glory hole scene he can just go into the stall and go at it. The sleeping alone grinding scene. When she's tied up naked, of course.

Jenny? Well, it's obvious the sleep scenes can be escalated, and he can barge in on her when she is having fun posing for her bear. I know the couch scene uses a different model, but she could turn over and Bobby could do whatever. There is a gift box you can buy, he can cut a hole in it, and you can use your imagination. The club closet scene, of course can be escalated.

Miss Anna? So many opportunities. Morning hugging scene, Laundry room, maybe she gets stuck? Multiple bedroom scenes, the couch scenes, even the latest update with the new scene at the beginning, i mean she slept through that, so he could basically do whatever. The bikini oil massage scene. At work with ntr, he can just join in.

I don't mean for him to just rape them in every scene, but he has a lot of leverage with their emotions and situations to dominate them. There isn't many options for the "love" path, so Badder Bobby Saga : Game Over edition is what I'm picturing.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think everybody is just waiting for a bunch of "game-over" scenes, to be honest.

How many times does Bobby have a chance to escalate and game-over Liza? On the couch with the back massage, sleeping at night, sleeping in the chair, trapped in his room, the pool scene, the car scene, taking photos scene, webcam scene(goes to her room while she is vulnerable), maybe breakfast scene or shower scene?

What about Lucy? The dry humping couch scene, several night possibilities with different dresses and the unfinished sleeping pill and shower scene. The spanking studying scene he can just go for it. When they are on the couch and he's trying to get rid of her so he can be alone with sleeping Liza. When she runs away with her top off and gets knocked out. The glory hole scene he can just go into the stall and go at it. The sleeping alone grinding scene. When she's tied up naked, of course.

Jenny? Well, it's obvious the sleep scenes can be escalated, and he can barge in on her when she is having fun posing for her bear. I know the couch scene uses a different model, but she could turn over and Bobby could do whatever. There is a gift box you can buy, he can cut a hole in it, and you can use your imagination. The club closet scene, of course can be escalated.

Miss Anna? So many opportunities. Morning hugging scene, Laundry room, maybe she gets stuck? Multiple bedroom scenes, the couch scenes, even the latest update with the new scene at the beginning, i mean she slept through that, so he could basically do whatever. The bikini oil massage scene. At work with ntr, he can just join in.

I don't mean for him to just rape them in every scene, but he has a lot of leverage with their emotions and situations to dominate them. There isn't many options for the "love" path, so Badder Bobby Saga : Game Over edition is what I'm picturing.
This is exactly it. I don't play games looking to rape every character. But this game is literally supposed to be about a "Bad" main character, who repeatedly engages in creepy, rape-y behavior and then ends up creating situations that are extremely rape-y, and even talks about raping the women, and... nothing. Other than the one game over scene with Lucy and the scene with Julia. Which would be a lot if it were a new, smaller game. But there is so much passed-over opportunities for honest seduction or rape with this game, and nothing that points at more conventional romance options other than the odd bit here or there that haven't gone anywhere. It's perfectly fine to have an incest game where you don't rape people. I'm all for that. Just don't have so many encounters leading up to rape, but except for a few circumstances actually never end up in sex, let alone rape. Cock-blocking the player a time or two might work in some games as a plot device, but even in those cases I hate it unless it's pulled off well. Here it just inevitably happens, again and again.

Last edited:

poupeye

May 1, 2022
the truth is that only there you have to read a little in this forum to see that the banner of this developer is disappointing, if another update arrives it will simply be more padding and for the next update it will take a minimum year, and so on to infinity or I know Tired Rainces...

Reactions: Chaosguy

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You guys just don't understand how hard it is to render images on old equipment. Just a few more patrons and he can cut the time down to 6 months, tops. Ok maybe more like 9, but what's and extra 3 months anyway? View attachment 1805963
Sadly, the computer has more "ram" than the game does, and the owner of it can probably get their floppy into it without embarrassing themselves in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and demen302
Jan 30, 2018
As said Above, OGRey is making a mod to bad bobby with more speed and emphasis on the incest content. His Art is as good if not better than the original. He plans to release his first update sometime this month.

Posting his discord link. Everyone that joins PLEASE READ the Answered Questions channel for more info.

Posting some more Previews of his first update focusing on Lucy.

is this project real or fake or just a fan and please give me the correct answer

Jan 30, 2018
Well from what i have heard ogrey will continue on what rainces left and he said he admire rainces work and he will make the game rainces story as much as possible ( im helping him too) since last time i predicted the story of jenny because im rainces horny clone;)
it is much more beautiful than the original, if its project is being built and released in the near future, how happy

Reactions: edgaia and Chaosguy
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes