Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
As said Above, OGRey is making a mod to bad bobby with more speed and emphasis on the incest content. His Art is as good if not better than the original. He plans to release his first update sometime this month.

Posting his discord link. Everyone that joins PLEASE READ the Answered Questions channel for more info.

Posting some more Previews of his first update focusing on Lucy.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
As said Above, OGRey is making a mod to bad bobby with more speed and emphasis on the incest content. His Art is as good if not better than the original. He plans to release his first update sometime this month.

Posting his discord link. Everyone that joins PLEASE READ the Answered Questions channel for more info.

where is his thread on zonef95?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Kingkoopa97, OGRey is a well-known member of the F95 club, it's nice to know that he is also a talented artist, we wish him success on this thorny path.
Does he make a mod, or his own version of the game? Judging by the renders, they are somewhat different from the original ones.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I for one am kind of interested to see what happens with these. I know many would say we don't need this many versions/mods/remakes of BBS. I'd argue that we need at least one good one that also has a consistent schedule. The renders are slightly different, but not enough where I believed at first that they were from Rainces and they had just changed their process a little. If the first one is focused more on incest and faster progress... yes, please. As long as the characters still look basically the same and somewhat feel the same. I'll still maintain the characters weren't really fleshed out, so I think there's room for development there.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Kingkoopa97, OGRey is a well-known member of the F95 club, it's nice to know that he is also a talented artist, we wish him success on this thorny path.
Does he make a mod, or his own version of the game? Judging by the renders, they are somewhat different from the original ones.
His own version and yeah the renders are created by OGRey.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Then it turns out that the BBS will have 4 remakes. In my opinion, BBS is the first game that has received such a number of repetitions.
Big brother has 3 or 4 also. both games has the perfect recipe but sadly never sees true fruition. I'm hopeful RA can still come through eventually if not, OGrey seems to have a good sense of BBS so I'm confident in his version.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Big brother has 3 or 4 also. both games has the perfect recipe but sadly never sees true fruition. I'm hopeful RA can still come through eventually if not, OGrey seems to have a good sense of BBS so I'm confident in his version.
Let's wait and see what happens next. The BBS remakes have a hard fate, they did not advance beyond the first version. I hope OGRey will be able to break this barrier.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Let's wait and see what happens next. The BBS remakes have a hard fate, they did not advance beyond the first version. I hope OGRey will be able to break this barrier.
I have been very sceptical about the remakes after Axeman left people high and dry but this one feels different after speaking with Rey Imo. ill be subscribing to him if/when he sets up subscribestar.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I have been very sceptical about the remakes after Axeman left people high and dry but this one feels different after speaking with Rey Imo. ill be subscribing to him if/when he sets up subscribestar.
At least it's still too early to talk about the completed project, while these are only intentions, and when the game will be presented, God only knows.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
5 remakes of the gane wow and the good thing about the 3 version ( wolf, ogrey , summerp) are active even though summer is sick, but i kinda like og and wolf is gonna give us the content that we needed for a long time gives me hope on this game.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
5 remakes of the gane wow and the good thing about the 3 version ( wolf, ogrey , summerp) are active even though summer is sick, but i kinda like og and wolf is gonna give us the content that we needed for a long time gives me hope on this game.
Mrpooopmen, the variety of other versions, unfortunately does not affect the original game in any way. And what SummmerP does, and probably OGRey will do, will rather be independent games with a similar plot and characters. Axeman99 (ZipTieFun) and DonRP models are very accurate, but you can't call what they do a game. As for me, I would more like to know the story of RAinces to the end, even if there will be no sexual relations at all.:unsure:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes