vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
There are a few similar Games like Bad Bobby Saga (I played) if anyone wants to play, most of these games are Abandoned or Ongoing.. [I think Dev is dead or may be arrested. Since October 2021, his Patreon is not updated. But he still got so many followers and cash too]

- Demon Boy Saga link
- Bad Bobby Saga: The Return link

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
vs2011xyz, these are just your fantasies. Information can be obtained not only from Patreon, fortunately this is not the only platform in this regard.
Consegues ver alguma diferença?

# Can you tell the difference between his current state and being dead or arrested? I can't...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
There are a few similar Games like Bad Bobby Saga (I played) if anyone wants to play, most of these games are Abandoned or Ongoing.. [I think Dev is dead or may be arrested. Since October 2021, his Patreon is not updated. But he still got so many followers and cash too]

- Demon Boy Saga link
- Bad Bobby Saga: The Return link
Completamente ao lado...

#
- BBS and Demon Boy Saga are nothing alike.
- BBS the return is abandoned

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
vs2011xyz, these are just your fantasies. Information can be obtained not only from Patreon, fortunately this is not the only platform in this regard.
This is only my personal view as a frustrated BBS fan, I played this game from starting many times and when the Dev said I'm back, I thought now the story will progress But again he has buried in the ground

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Can you tell the difference between his current state and being dead or arrested?
This is only my personal view as a frustrated BBS fan, I played this game from starting many times and when the Dev said I'm back, I thought now the story will progress But again he has buried in the ground
edgaia, vs2011xyz, friends, if RAinces does not appear on Patreon and F95, it does not mean that he died or was arrested. It's just that he, like all creators, is an emotional person, and worries when he is scolded, and tries not to appear where it happens. Do we also not communicate with people who treat us badly? But there are sites where he is treated well, and that's where he appears. According to recent reports, the work is progressing, albeit slowly. So be patient, and drink good coffee, it calms you down.:coffee:

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
edgaia, vs2011xyz, friends, if RAinces does not appear on Patreon and F95, it does not mean that he died or was arrested. It's just that he, like all creators, is an emotional person, and worries when he is scolded, and tries not to appear where it happens. Do we also not communicate with people who treat us badly? But there are sites where he is treated well, and that's where he appears. According to recent reports, the work is progressing, albeit slowly. So be patient, and drink good coffee, it calms you down.:coffee:
that's all for today at Rainces' advocate

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ui... Tás muito sensivel... São só desabafos... Relaxa... Não é que ele não mereça...

Don't take it so literally... Just venting off man... Chill... Don't try walking in his shoes or take his pain. He's having a blast at some suckers expense but then again he isn't forcing anybody... Nobody is offending him here, just stating the facts... Patting on his back? Sorry but No... Our impatience should be taken as a compliment. Put him on the spot I say... Work progressing? How many times have we seen this? 5 years of this bullshit... C'mon... Do it or leave it already...

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Completamente ao lado...

#
- BBS and Demon Boy Saga are nothing alike.
- BBS the return is abandoned
Bad Bobby Saga is love and my Favorite game but I am tired to play same story as moany times as
Ui... Tás muito sensivel... São só desabafos... Relaxa... Não é que ele não mereça...

Don't take it so literally... Just venting off man... Chill... Don't try walking in his shoes or take his pain. He's having a blast at some suckers expense but then again he isn't forcing anybody... Nobody is offending him here, just stating the facts... Patting on his back? Sorry but No... Our impatience should be taken as a compliment. Put him on the spot I say... Work progressing? How many times have we seen this? 5 years of this bullshit... C'mon... Do it or leave it already...
5 years still nothing in the name of the story, just come after one year and say I have added 1 GB of new story but when we play the game, again the same story nothing new...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga is love and my favorite game but I am tired to play same story so many times
Pois mas não há muitas alternativas...

# I hear you... But there aren't many options out there ( as good )

5 years and still nothing in the name of the story, just came after one year and said 1 GB added of new story but when we play the game, again the same story nothing new...
Acredita que esse sentimento é geral...

# 1GB of new Jenny. He meant to level her up to catch up with the others. Nothing wrong with that. But he keeps dragging this for years ( ghosting, postponing, eternal foreplay,...) and we can't stop feeling the story is never going to take off...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Pois mas não há muitas alternativas...

# I hear you... But there aren't many options out there ( as good )

Acredita que esse sentimento é geral...

# 1GB of new Jenny. He meant to level her up to catch up with the others. Nothing wrong with that. But he keeps dragging this for years ( ghosting, postponing, eternal foreplay,...) and we can't stop feeling the story is never going to take off...
It all feels like a huge troll at this point, although from other games I follow that seems to be a growing phenomenon where the dev plays games with their fans versus actually focusing on making the game. Or maybe it's that I don't understand the purpose of the game as far as the kinks and the progress the character should be making after all of this time. But I feel like that if we're not given information by the dev on their vision for the game, that's not exactly my fault for expecting things to happen like most other games.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
ButcherLukG, edgaia, vs2011xyz, friends, I'm not defending RAinces, I just want you to look at it soberly.
Is the BBS story something new? No, since the days of ancient Rome, we know a huge number of them. RAinces decided to tell us the modern version in his own interpretation or understanding. His story is interesting, but nothing more.
Is the script of this game a strong part of it? No, anyone who has played BBS will confirm that everything in the game is very confusing and not logical.
Maybe programming is a premium feature of this game? No, everything is so complicated and confusing there that other programmers who tried to fix something came to the conclusion that it's easier to write everything new than to fix the original.
Renders? Yes, yes, yes, many will say, the models turned out to be divine. Well, not bad, but not brilliant. The merit of RAinces is that instead of sex dolls, he used images of ordinary women, which actually pleased most players, as it gave the game credibility.
I will simply keep silent about the desire to work on the RAinces project, he is a simple man, without pronounced ambitions. Creating a BBS for him is just not a big hobby, and nothing more. This of course brings some income, but he gets decent money at his main job and there is no need for him to work from dawn to dawn.
Based on the above, did you expect the game to be in the top with a monthly update? I hope you are adults with a sober assessment of life situations.
There are a lot of games of this kind on F95, so if you don't see your favorite tequila in the bar, pay attention to other alcoholic beverages to immerse yourself in the world of erotic fantasies, you don't have to be a monogamist.
Have a nice weekend.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
ButcherLukG, edgaia, vs2011xyz, friends, I'm not defending RAinces, I just want you to look at it soberly.
Is the BBS story something new? No, since the days of ancient Rome, we know a huge number of them. RAinces decided to tell us the modern version in his own interpretation or understanding. His story is interesting, but nothing more.
Is the script of this game a strong part of it? No, anyone who has played BBS will confirm that everything in the game is very confusing and not logical.
Maybe programming is a premium feature of this game? No, everything is so complicated and confusing there that other programmers who tried to fix something came to the conclusion that it's easier to write everything new than to fix the original.
Renders? Yes, yes, yes, many will say, the models turned out to be divine. Well, not bad, but not brilliant. The merit of RAinces is that instead of sex dolls, he used images of ordinary women, which actually pleased most players, as it gave the game credibility.
I will simply keep silent about the desire to work on the RAinces project, he is a simple man, without pronounced ambitions. Creating a BBS for him is just not a big hobby, and nothing more. This of course brings some income, but he gets decent money at his main job and there is no need for him to work from dawn to dawn.
Based on the above, did you expect the game to be in the top with a monthly update? I hope you are adults with a sober assessment of life situations.
There are a lot of games of this kind on F95, so if you don't see your favorite tequila in the bar, pay attention to other alcoholic beverages to immerse yourself in the world of erotic fantasies, you don't have to be a monogamist.
Have a nice weekend.
Para quê tanta coisa? É só paleio, não é um caso sociologico... Se está mal, vai-se desabafando... Apenas isso.

# You're overthinking this and sometimes going off track... What's with the long argument...? We lash out on him because, guess what, he deserves it... No harassment or persecution intended. Not taking shots at his personal life either (none of my business). It's a forum. Makes part of the experience. Has RAInces delivered as promised so many times? Has he been totally honest with the supporters/fans? Does he make an effort to meet minimal expectations on updates, clean code, renders, screenplay...? No. People are free to keep supporting him, to just hope/pray that some day he'll come around but others will verbalize their disapproval. But that's it, people talking... Nothing more. Don't try to find deep meaning in such shallow waters...

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You're overthinking this and sometimes going off track... What's with the long argument...? We lash out on him because, guess what, he deserves it... No harassment or persecution intended. Not taking shots at his personal life either (none of my business). It's a forum. Makes part of the experience. Has RAInces delivered as promised so many times? Has he been totally honest with the supporters/fans? Does he make an effort to meet minimal expectations on updates, clean code, renders, screenplay...? No. People are free to keep supporting him, to just hope/pray that some day he'll come around but others will verbalize their disapproval. But that's it, people talking... Nothing more. Don't try to find deep meaning in such shallow waters...
edgaia, I'm not worried about RAinces, he solves his problems himself, and it's his choice. I am concerned about the members of our forum, who harass themselves with claims, knowing that they will not receive an answer. This is repeated all the time. Friends, nerve cells are not being restored! Take care of your health and the health of those around you. This thread is intended to discuss the game itself, not the image of the author. We are pirates, and we must have the endurance of real men, not emotionally unstable gay men.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
edgaia, I'm not worried about RAinces, he solves his problems himself, and it's his choice. I am concerned about the members of our forum, who harass themselves with claims, knowing that they will not receive an answer. This is repeated all the time. Friends, nerve cells are not being restored! Take care of your health and the health of those around you. This thread is intended to discuss the game itself, not the image of the author. We are pirates, and we must have the endurance of real men, not emotionally unstable gay men.
I'm not sure where the hate against gay men came from out of the blue here. That seems a bit off on an absolute level and off-topic specifically. But what's not off-topic in this forum and a discussion of the game is the dev himself to a fair extent. Maybe speculating about his death is a bit much, although devs have passed away before while working on games. I'm sure Rainces is alive and probably well, but their lack of communication, misrepresentation of the truth, and other factors make certain elements of their character directly relevant to discussions of the game, because they have a direct effect on the game experience itself on multiple levels.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Para quê esse filme todo?

Why do you insist on being overdramatic...? Nobody is pulling their hair out, nobody is draining themselves... Quite the opposite... Just talking... What's so hard to understand...? You're just rambling in a farfetch scenario. Just to look smart? Just to win the argument? That's just childish... Assess reality as it is, not as you want it to be. C'mon man... Come to your senses...

(your argument is just a fallacy - valid (eloquent) but not true )

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Why do you insist on being overdramatic...? Nobody is pulling their hair out, nobody is draining themselves... Quite the opposite... Just talking... What's so hard to understand...? You're just rambling in a farfetch scenario. Just to look smart? Just to win the argument? That's just childish... Assess reality as it is, not as you want it to be. C'mon man... Come to your senses...(your argument is just a fallacy - valid (eloquent) but not true )
edgaia, I'm not trying to look smart, why should I? I just don't want the forum to turn into a toxic club. Many members left because of this. There was a friendly atmosphere, as it were, faded away.
I'm not sure where the hate against gay men came from out of the blue here.
Corambis, where did you see hatred in my words? I'm just stating a fact: gay men are more vulnerable, more sensual, and more emotional than typical men. I hope you are not going to dispute this?:unsure:

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, I'm not trying to look smart, why should I? I just don't want the forum to turn into a toxic club. Many members left because of this. There was a friendly atmosphere, as it were, faded away.
Eu percebo isso mas a censura também não interessa...

# I get that, believe me. But we can't force harmony. If there's free speech, there will always be clashing of ideas and positions. Even if they seem loud and abnoxious, as long they don't fall into insult, it's all part of the experience. This is still a nice place to be.

(In a perfect world, we would get along just fine. But in that same world RAInces would deliver as promised. We gotta manage with what we've got.)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm just stating a fact: gay men are more vulnerable, more sensual, and more emotional than typical men.
Agora são todos gays?

# What's with the prejudice towards gay people...? What has one's sexuality got to do with emotional stability...? Do you really believe all sensitive guys are gay? And all tough guys ("pirates" :ROFLMAO:) are straight? Things aren't that black or white... Don't be so narrow minded... Get your facts right... You keep missing the mark these days... Better days will come, I'm sure.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes