$ lucy_upsetlevel -= 1

Reactions: rainces

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How do you use alcohol on girls? or ge tsleeping pills?
So far, in this update, you're not able to get the sleeping pills, they will be added in a new game update (I presume), and for the alcohol I can't find any use for it in this update so far and that brings me to the same conclusion as for the sleeping pills, it will get content in a new update.

P.S.: if anyone is interested I have updated my cheat mod that you can find it .

Last edited:

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Why cant I give chocolate or prank Liza with the dandelion while she sunbathing? This game has lot of promise but it's so buggy

D.Slayer

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 20386
Overview:

I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship.​

Updated: 18/04/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.08a
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Blackmail, Corruption, Domination, Voyeurism

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT : in order to restore INCEST, on the title screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!

Downloads:
- - -

thanks to @Scotty1212

Hi I Started playing Ver. 0.08a but Can't Do any thing in the game Yet I Need to Steal Some Pink Nail Polish Fron Sister's Room Andd I Need 2 Points of Stealth But The Game On The laptop Is Not Working Is Still Thats All To The Game

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi I Started playing Ver. 0.08a but Can't Do any thing in the game Yet I Need to Steal Some Pink Nail Polish Fron Sister's Room Andd I Need 2 Points of Stealth But The Game On The laptop Is Not Working Is Still Thats All To The Game
Try to click the carpet !!!

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Why cant I give chocolate or prank Liza with the dandelion while she sunbathing? This game has lot of promise but it's so buggy
hey dude don't forget the shopping bag.

How do give the alcohol to the ladies?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can`t, the game has so many items what you can`t use yet (alkohol, groseries, chokolate, no sleeping pills after you had 1 in moms jar).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know, quite messy and not logical imo. In game the things, witch are "free or discovered ", should can be used by that update.

Reactions: titit

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thats my point, i don`t get it !!!!!! Btw, same thing about the shop lifters I.D. The game indicates, that when we see the I.D. ,then we know where the girl lives and maybe a phone number. But no new location was released after you see the I.D. Other stuff, that you DON`T need are purhased all thow. I DON`T GET IT !!!!

Reactions: titit
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes