fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how to use items in the inventery...tkx guys
the game asks you if you want to use them (oilspray on curtain), other than that it's just placeholders.

* I don't like that spray changes lil sis scene only, I have not seen anyone that doesnt splash the curtain or walls of a shower if they want to get clean.
* Equaly stupid is the time window to use items.

Anyone know how/where/when to use the dandalion?

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Yes I got it several times when opening the inventory. It started just when the you started noticing days of the week and time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
there's a bug in there, it's got a userfix but its not relevant, you can not use anything anyway. the only interaction is scripted progress (getting mom drunk) and using the spray on the curtain. the game prompts you for it.

still havent figured out how,where,when to use the dandyflower.

nickssn

Jan 9, 2018
What's the point of realising a game that we can't do anything? we can't use anything we buy, can't get more sleeping pills or alcohol to mom cause she says "i'm not strong" after trying to help her again, can't get mike's phone or go to any other places in map. Very nice models and "story" but we can't do ANYTHING and see ANYTHING sexual, waste of time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This is the slowest adult game development I have ever seen.
bitch, please. Otome function is in development since '08 and has nothing to show but images, a couples of videos and two too short single function demos (skirt flipping and titt rolling)

there is a third one, but that was magazine exclusive and not that much more.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Also, how can I increase my stealth? I need the nail polish for Lucy.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No WT, do training in your room, it`s in big sis room, you have to steal it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Read this thread my friend, have answered several times before, but answer to your question is: You can`t use them yet.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes