Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
When i read the the genre in patreon they didnt mean it incest but in f95zone saying it incest ? Did u play it
I played version 01 Since the characktere of BB still shit out. But that should be like original in version 02. You say in the beginning what character is. Mother, sister or friend and and and

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
When i read the the genre in patreon they didnt mean it incest but in f95zone saying it incest ? Did u play it
You must update your info about this. It's been a few months since Patreon went all out towards devs making incest games. I played this game and though it has potential, things are moving too slowly. The paradox is that I hate games that lets you get what you want too fast. I'll wait for 3 or 4 more versions before giving it another try.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I can not tell you that. I was very disappointed with the look of the BB characktere. but that should be better in version 02. but I can not confirm that to you. but I think that's right

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@ That's why I like lucky mark like that. I also find better than the BB game ;-) only annoys me that it always takes a month to update

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Waiting a month for updates is just too long. the developers are losing the donors again. and that will also make this game problems.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@ That's why I like luckey mark like that. I also find better than the BB game ;-) only annoys me that it always takes a month to update
I was really surprised by Lucky Mark too. The only problem is the grind-fest. The rewards in comparison are far from being worthy, considering all the pain in the ass to unlock them. IMHO, the dev should really adjust the balance between the grinding and the rewards. If a lambda player edits his save files on the first try, he won't have any idea about how hard it is to get even the first scenes with Elena. Think about it one second. You need 500 relationship or something like that to grab her tits in the pool. How many points will be needed to fuck her later?! This is scary.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the good for here the game, the remake wants to have too much money. but it does not continue with speed here. The bobby goes down, and that was it then. The donors can spend only once. What's gone is gone

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I was really surprised by Lucky Mark too. The only problem is the grind-fest. The rewards in comparison are far from being worthy, considering all the pain in the ass to unlock them. IMHO, the dev should really adjust the balance between the grinding and the rewards. If a lambda player edits his save files on the first try, he won't have any idea about how hard it is to get even the first scenes with Elena. Think about it one second. You need 500 relationship or something like that to grab her tits in the pool. How many points will be needed to fuck her later?! This is scary.
ok, there you are right. I do not know that either. but I like the game very much. but yes that is not easy. but both the problem. 1 update in a month.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
What exactly can you do in this one? I seem to be completely stuck, i went over a week and a half of in game days, doing all kinds of stuff and trying every option i can find, and nothing seems to go any further then light groping and jerking off at night. Is that all there is?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don`t, in this game, you can buy many things that you don`t need at this point and things that you might need, like sliiping pills, you can`t buy. Game talks about the alcohol and you CAN buy it, but you CAN`T use it. It`s quite a mess imo !!!

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes