satanete

Nov 24, 2017
currently you cannot use any items, so they are is no use for them
Mmm... ok... right now this is my situation:

Mom: after week 4, she let me help her again in the laundry area, but I still can't do anything at night with her (message about spoiling everything done so far)

Liza: went to this blackmailing guy's house and saw a girl lying on bed; message saying "this is as far as you can go right now" (although I've seen images of that girl doing blowjob) At night, I can't get in bed with her because I can't use pills/alcohol. During breakfast, only either kiss banana or grab her waist cooking an egg.

Lucy:
scene were you can lay in bed with her, I can grab her tits, but fondle ass always wake her up (maxed stealth & stats)

Jenny: jerk off when she's sleeping or taking a shower. Conversation during noon in her bedroom doesn't progress at all.

Job:
same girl (the first one) being busted, only boobs, can't get bj after catching her like ten times.

Sometimes Liza & Lucy are in the living, but no interaction at all; some others, Jenny is there sexy as fucking hell, no interaction too.

BTW, all the girls are fuckingly awesome designed; 10/10 for the creator.

So... is there anything else to do in game as it is right now? (v 0.08)

Reactions: titit and Redeemed

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
he releases new content pictures at a slow rate (at least he didn't give up on this game)

LOLIPOPPOK

Feb 13, 2018
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
again??? Didn't he already go through this shit and change the name of the game?

Calvin3636

Jun 7, 2018
Help... I trying to unlock liza phone using up right down left, but when pressing the keys the arrows on the phone are random?

Calvin3636

Jun 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Calvin3636, post: 809516, üye: 665675"] Yardım ... liza telefonunu sağdan sola kullanarak açmaya çalışıyorum ama tuşlara bastığınızda telefondaki oklar rastgele mi? [/ QUOTE]
There is already an answer on the previous pages
Yes I
[QUOTE = "Calvin3636, post: 809516, üye: 665675"] Yardım ... liza telefonunu sağdan sola kullanarak açmaya çalışıyorum ama tuşlara bastığınızda telefondaki oklar rastgele mi? [/ QUOTE]
There is already an answer on the previous pages
Yes I have looked but did not see anyone having the same issue. I unlocked the phone the first time but I am not able to unlock the second time since the keys I press do not coordinate with the phone.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
What will happen after his page under review
Whatever was flagged will get changed / removed for the public version and then all good. This is very common on patreon that is why they put the incest option in the command line to turn it on as it off by default.

Still it is a pain as the next update is due in the next 2 weeks :(

Out of the 5 I currently support 3 have been flagged in the last 4 days.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
ive just downloaded the game but i cant get the nail polish, i tried using the laptop but the game on their doesnt work.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2622, in script
    if lizaupsetlevel>0:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2622, in <module>
    if lizaupsetlevel>0:
NameError: name 'lizaupsetlevel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2622, in script
    if lizaupsetlevel>0:
  File "H:\Games\[ 18+ adults only] Bad Bobby Saga (Bad Brother Saga) [v0.08a] (2018ENG)\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Games\[ 18+ adults only] Bad Bobby Saga (Bad Brother Saga) [v0.08a] (2018ENG)\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Games\[ 18+ adults only] Bad Bobby Saga (Bad Brother Saga) [v0.08a] (2018ENG)\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2622, in <module>
    if lizaupsetlevel>0:
NameError: name 'lizaupsetlevel' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Bobby Saga 0.08a

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes