Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How do you progress in this game, ive been grinding work and going into rooms of girls jerking off but nothing ever happens. also the mom is so elusive...

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
How do you progress in this game, ive been grinding work and going into rooms of girls jerking off but nothing ever happens. also the mom is so elusive...
there is not much more. That's the problem. You can not play it right. If the next update is not good, I'll stop donating too. the developer does not do enough. It is not playable. and only one update in month. Then he should let it. Sad but true...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Btw guys, can anybody explain to me, why the dev puts places in game at this point, where you can`t go (they associated nothing) ??? It`s quite dumb imo. Places should be revealed as story goes on and same goes at the things in shop. No clear task line and when done, no notification as "end of this episose" or someting like that. As I said, quite a mess imo.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Legit question, is there a way to play without the "mini-game"? I physically can't do it, I'm disabled.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So Evelyn is officially the hottest girl in teh game for me... pity we can't progress with her... only able to touch her lovely tits..

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any way to use the Dandelion flower, the whisky, groceries and the chocolate bar? I can't find any time/place to use any of those... dandelion is supossed to be used on Liza, and whisky aparently with anyone, but I can't find a way to "use" them...

Any help?

EDIT: and btw, is there any way to follow after the dream with his mother?

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Is there any way to use the Dandelion flower, the whisky, groceries and the chocolate bar? I can't find any time/place to use any of those... dandelion is supossed to be used on Liza, and whisky aparently with anyone, but I can't find a way to "use" them...

Any help?

EDIT: and btw, is there any way to follow after the dream with his mother?
currently you cannot use any items, so they are is no use for them

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes