Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? Also, how can I increase my stealth? I need the nail polish for Lucy.
At first I couldn't figure out it either, but then I found (while reading the script) that you have to click the rug in your room x'D. And then you can only increase it with 1 point increments. That is, if you just don't cheat and set your stealth level via console.
I also don't remember exactly, but I think that you shouldn't increase it too much or else you would skip some scenes. It's better to keep an eye on the script. Events were defined in one place somewhere, by day and time of the day and possibly by some other conditions. Find the place and you'll figure it out.

Reactions: Zontany

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
HOW TO USE THE INVENTORY(alcohol, chocolate, etc.)????
the inventory is only to check if you have an item, you can not force its use, you're prompted to use items when time and place are right (like oil in shower) or theyre used automaticaly when several conditions are met (getting mom drunk).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
At first I couldn't figure out it either, but then I found (while reading the script) that you have to click the rug in your room x'D. And then you can only increase it with 1 point increments. That is, if you just don't cheat and set your stealth level via console.
I also don't remember exactly, but I think that you shouldn't increase it too much or else you would skip some scenes. It's better to keep an eye on the script. Events were defined in one place somewhere, by day and time of the day and possibly by some other conditions. Find the place and you'll figure it out.
Why a rug, and not your computer? Thanks for making me confused game, lol. Thanks for the help btw.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why a rug, and not your computer? Thanks for making me confused game, lol. Thanks for the help btw.
So, in your mind, you can learn how to creep or practise tiptoeing by playing a computer ??? How that make any sense ??

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I thought that the skill will just improve while sneaking around, it would make sense. The more you do it, the better you get at it. But the sneaking won't improve it at all and that does not make much sense. To improve your skill you have to crawl around your bedroom rug instead. :pokerFace:
Not the best nor the most obvious solution, IMHO.

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
How many content is in the game aside from a few peeks and jerking off i dont seem to get any further
how do i progress with mother after she sleeps in your bed? or how do i progress further with anyone?
and how do i get more job experience ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
He released last version 11 days ago. You think he should be chained to his PC and post every day? :rolleyes:

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
As i were saying his donation were decreased He used to have above 850$ He has a great game and i want to him to attract as much donator as he can

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
As i were saying his donation were decreased He used to have above 850$ He has a great game and i want to him to attract as much donator as he can
the problem is. You can not do much. in the introduction you see a lot. but after that, nothing is left. you do not have sleeping pills. You can not use it to drink. and you can only play with Liza. The others then have little sense. Why a new charackter now? the old ones are not even finished yet. Is only one construction site more. ok for the story that is now thought. But then you play with a few clicks, and then it's the end. The base is not there yet to play the game for a long time. And he already thinks of other places. in the shop are two girls. Follow me would be interesting and so on. I do not understand that now, that he already thinks of new characters in this early development. where the old ones are only at 30%. but ok we leave and surprise. is a very good game. I hope it will not only be a big construction site ...

it will be difficult to keep the donors. and only 1 update per month. you can not do enough in the game. have X items but can not use them. I'm not surprised he lost donor. The game must first be properly playable. then he can do updates once a month. but now he should do more. every 2 weeks an update. 1 month the donors do not like to wait. That's too long ...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
We have a genius here why don’t become a developer since you are smart
Well, thank you for the compliment :rolleyes:, but I already do have a full time job that I actually like most of the time, that requires for me to mostly sit and work behind a computer screen, that requires a wide set of various skills and also some coding skills among others, occasionally. So, with the coding part of the game developing, I could do rather well, the writing a captivating story part I'm not so sure about.
This lack of either skill hasn't stopped some other game devs who's work you can see here in the F95zone - there are some sandbox games here with a complicated event system, yet very little story behind them and also very well written VN's with a non-existent coding skill behind them (which does not automatically mean that the VN doesn't work or is bad, VN just doesn't require much coding). I would prefer to create a game that excels in both areas and until I'm not ready to write a good story, I won't waste my time on trying to hide a poor story behind a flashy sandbox.
I also prefer to do something other than working on a computer on my free time, since I do it most of the day already.

However, since I was talking about the coding skill, reading the code of this game here could reveal you, that the dev of this game seems to be somewhat over his head at trying to create a sandbox game. He would easily be able to create a simple (from the coding point of view) VN, but this sandbox could be getting too complicated. His struggle with the code and bugs in it could be behind the hiccups at developing this game and maybe also a reason behind creating a new character, rather than creating new events that depend on the previous combination of events and choices for the existing characters. This could be an attempt to keep doing something fast that he can do to give something new to his patrons.
He seems to be getting better though and I've actually seen worse (I checked out the code again and it doesn't look as bad as I remembered).
I do not want to jinx it and still hope for the best.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pauses he takes from creating this game and posting on his Patreon site have something to do with the stress of this coding job.

I know another game dev who started with a sandbox game after creating a rather successful VN, who currently also seems to be struggling with the complicated coding part of it, but he's stubborn and also seems to be learning a lot during this process. In his case he'll probably pull through with it.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@
yes that may be the reasons, but without further editing the existing character. The eg full sex comes, etc., he gets no basis for the game. and now almost everything is done on Liza. but he has forever the dream with the "boss". It also starts to bother. and the other characters are just such a small part.

And now he takes refuge in new Characktere .... I think that's wrong.

I can only give you, Penfold Mole. Your guess may be correct.

And now that the remake of Big Brother is about to start. Will he get problems if he stays with his one monthly updates.

I like the game here, but it's a big construction site ...

At the end you have 20 characters and he drops it. And you donated your money wrong. Because nothing is really finished ....

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
@
yes that may be the reasons, but without further editing the existing character. The eg full sex comes, etc., he gets no basis for the game. and now almost everything is done on Liza. but he has forever the dream with the "boss". It also starts to bother. and the other characters are just such a small part.

And now he takes refuge in new Characktere .... I think that's wrong.

I can only give you, Penfold Mole. Your guess may be correct.

And now that the remake of Big Brother is about to start. Will he get problems if he stays with his one monthly updates.

I like the game here, but it's a big construction site ...

At the end you have 20 characters and he drops it. And you donated your money wrong. Because nothing is really finished ....
Big brother remake ??

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
When i read the the genre in patreon they didnt mean it incest but in f95zone saying it incest ? Did u play it

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes