Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Wow. This kid was a freaking psychopath. I was originally excited when he said he was gonna tie up his sister, now I just fear what will happen to her if he ever does. I also think I found a new winner for youngest looking MC. Is it not possible to create males that are actually of age or something? I hate feeling like I'm playing the part of a sadistic 12-year-old.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Shoxlover, yazı: 687592, üye: 248704"] Vay. Bu çocuk çıldırmış bir psikopattı. Kız kardeşini bağlayacağını söylediğinde orjinal olarak heyecanlandım, şimdi sadece eğer olması durumunda ona ne olacağından korkuyorum. Ayrıca en genç görünen MC için yeni bir kazanan bulduğumu düşünüyorum. Aslında yaş ya da bir şey olan erkekler yaratmak mümkün değil mi? 12 yaşında sadist bir rol oynamış gibi hissetmekten nefret ediyorum. [/ QUOTE]
YapDont play bro, he Just a shotacon. Like a 13 or 15 yo normal.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You can`t, read this thread for heavens sake.
Step back. Forget you've been here from the beginning.
Now look at the page list. Would you?

Anyway, about the only thing I can do is spying in the shower and dirtieing their beds. I have seen screenshots of this game with various... "activities", but I'm somehow locked out.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just a hint, type in search bar alcohol, and check whats come out. You don`t have to read ALL the paiges, just a few. Sorry, but i have answered that same question so many times. Btw, check my other posts about this game, it would be useful.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, it`s at the begining. Thats what i thought, because i can`t rub mom in her bedroom and i thought i`ve miss something.

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
I dont know why he didnt updated his goal on patreon i think we will age until this game finished i hope the next update will have a huge jump in content

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is just great. All of the female characters are super hot and the script stays true to itself. I am really happy that there is at least one dev who can pull off the whole "the MC tries to corrupt and fuck his hot family without them actually enjoying it and without them turning into complete sluts 5 minutes into the game making the experience borderline vanilla(I am looking at you "Snow Daze")". I Think that the majority of people will agree with me when I say that this is among the best skeletons for adult games. I know that at the moment it doesn't have all that much content, but it's in my top 3 simply by not disappointing on any level. My fav is Lucy btw. Hope that she will be featured heavily in the next update^^.

Reactions: rainces and titit
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes