MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's going to be SEVER FUCKING BLUE BALLING YEARS since this topic was made this September. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
what the fuck did he add for it to be 7.4 GB!? I've played this game a hundred times over by now, and I'm probably going to download it, but if I get a virus I'm hunting RAINCES down.

*You know, after i finish the update*

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
im gonna play on android for now and catch up since i never played the game all the way through.

is the 1.1 demo for android the full game up to whatever was before todays update? or is it just a small demo

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
v1.1.0
This is the biggest update I made with more than 3500 new renders.
The update focuses on Liza's corruption path.

The Change Log describes this as "Liza's Corruption Path" but this path is anything BUT a CORRUPTION PATH. Every scene with any "Sexual" content was Forced, every Intercourse scene was a Rape Scene. Someone needs to explain to the game designer that the Definition of Corruption is where the Characters in the game dislike the MC in the beginning or in the case of family relations has no interest in having a sexual relationship with the MC but through time the characters slowly become ENTICED into a having sexual relations with the MC. The characters will even begin to crave and seek out the MC for Sex.

Bad Bobby's Future is one where he's in Prison and someone is Corrupting him. ;)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes