Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Is that all there is to 7G?
oh is the file size ... even if was 20 gb , it should be fine as long as the developer updated more frequently the game like each 6 months at least with a decent update ...

sad was one of the old games , that have somehow a good potential to be great but developer went ewww on it

NimusNix

Oct 27, 2017
why the story same like demon boy saga ??
The first bad bobby was the original. When the first dev dipped, one guy made Demon Boy saga as a replacement, while this dev decided to rebuild and pickup where the original BBS dev left off. That's why there are similarities.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Since it's been so long since the last update, I ended up starting from the start again.. He reworked the stealth minigame and bloody hell is it baaaaad. Even with 200 in the skill (using cheat), it's not any easier. The old style with clicking on footsteps was annoying but way simpler.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Well, shit. Dev moved the game to RenPy 8.1.3 and I won’t be able to play it on my Windows 7. And fuck it, it's time for me to forget this game about a perverted rapist idiot forever.

cmbingcmbing

Aug 25, 2021
now i see why this game only has three stars ,its not about grinding shi.t , im find with that , just so little content yet slow upgrade as well , im gonna wait another two years for this game to finish / guess just hang in here

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
now i see why this game only has three stars ,its not about grinding shi.t , im find with that , just so little content yet slow upgrade as well , im gonna wait another two years for this game to finish / guess just hang in here
Two years? Lol that's optimistic. This is one of the oldest games from the modern western adult VN era and it barely has any content. By the time this finishes people will be able to make VNs telepathically.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes