Jan 19, 2020
Omg i cant believe this game actually continues! It used to be my favourite years ago!

I have a few questions hopefully someone will help -

Is there any new mom content in this update? Changelog says it focuses on liza but i really only care about ms ann...

Also - are there still cheats for money and stats? Im really not into grinding...
There should be a cheat mod somewhere deep in the lore of this thread lol I've been using it since...(idek)

Apart from that, the main content for this update is Liza while there is some secondary content for Jenny. I'm pretty sure RA ran a poll on his discord to see who he should focus on for the next update there may still be sometime if you're looking for some anna content.

Off topic [SPOILERS]

But damn the ending for this update hit different, had me contemplating life. I had to save, so now in one file I have her in her room and in the other with Mike.
Hopefully for the next update we can get Liza back or in our good graces. Plus I'm starting to miss Lucy and Jenny content, though I don't mind spending time with Anna if that also happens;p

Reactions: Amirngg and Rauum

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
found it, you need to click the bubble while its still big and visible... I also effing hate this
and the original is wie the training....a footprint....I don't know why the programmer changed this...maybe he hasn't heard about walking through the game, and that includes the fact that important information has to be shown!

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
anyone else missing "Lucy NailpolishXX" files. I started a new game for the fun of it. and right off the bat, started getting in the Livingroom on the nail polish quest.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
For me even though taboo mode is enabled which I can see in the variables, even toggling it on and off in the cheat menu, it's still showing landlord etc. I found you can set the names you want in these four variables via console / universal mod to fix it

momrelative
lucyrelative
lizarelative
jennyrelative

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes