Hordeking

May 25, 2018
i follow this game from the beggining, this update trully delivers but... you all sit down and wait another 3 or 4 years of wallet milking for another update..

gilpinheiro12

Jan 20, 2023
Whenever you spank Liza, it has to be done manually, if you hit the ball inside the circle when you return from +3 damage and there is more continuation of the harassment

Luggal

Dec 22, 2020
There is no paywall in this game! You only see what results from your decisions.
Well the thing is, I get no option to submit Anna or Lucy in those first two scenes like you coould in the previous versions. (Anna after getting drunk and Lucy after she catches you with Anna's panties). And from then onto the very last chapters no matter what i choose i can only "imagine" a sex scene, but nothing else. Isn't the case for you guys too?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Well the thing is, I get no option to submit Anna or Lucy in those first two scenes like you coould in the previous versions. (Anna after getting drunk and Lucy after she catches you with Anna's panties). And from then onto the very last chapters no matter what i choose i can only "imagine" a sex scene, but nothing else. Isn't the case for you guys too?
I don't know, it could be that the developer changed something in the earlier chapters and I personally don't care because I stopped playing at the end of chapter 4 and jumped straight to chapter 5. If I am in the mood, I will play through the entire grinding again and take a look at it.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
What Luggal said it is true same imagine scenes over and over until i got some other saves only then i could see something else.

Also there is some save protection.

Last edited:

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Has anyone managed to use it in joyplay? When I add the game and then enter it, loading appears and the game closes. Someone help me?

Oct 8, 2017
By God, new content please, so far it's the same thing that was already in the other 23 remakes, next time put something that no one has ever seen in the other 23 remakes, something new from this remake, enough of the same things, ja ta na mais que na hora de conteudo inedito com Liza e a mãe do MAC, It's time to give access to the Rooms, and also start to interact more with them around the house.
In the end, we see countless images of unprecedented events that will never be released, it's always the same thing, working on already created content and relaunching it as "new", holy shit, it's time for mec to eat someone in this house

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

1. Bobby is called "roommate"(to fix it press "shift+D" and type "$ bro = Whatever you want" and "$ son = Whatever you want").
  2. There's a bug with the Minigame bubble... (If you play the story-mode you will skip it).
  3. There is a bug if you see the second "heart icon" in the right middle screen. (Will mess up with your scene order).
please, share with me if you found another Bugs!

Reactions: Qalx and john1230

Carton

Sep 17, 2017
For those who are still struggling to get taboo version working, feel free to try my quick fix. Use it only if nothing else worked. Remember to backup first. I've also fixed some misspellings as they came up but most are still there (no way I'm wallowing in suck a pigsty...).

For those still looking for saves:
Saves
hi do this work for the new version ?

Rosoft

Jul 4, 2021

1. Bobby is called "roommate"(to fix it press "shift+D" and type "$ bro = Whatever you want" and "$ son = Whatever you want").
  2. There's a bug with the Minigame bubble... (If you play the story-mode you will skip it).
  3. There is a bug if you see the second "heart icon" in the right middle screen. (Will mess up with your scene order).
please, share with me if you found another Bugs!
How do you get rid of the middle heart icon then so you can get the Scene correct?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes