Nimfogyerel

Jun 1, 2023
kldi.png
I think I'm done.

I think it wasn't bad. But somehow I think it's a different direction. I felt this was more like a bad ending to a story. As a player, I expected the catharsis, the happiness of finally having sex with Liza, but somehow it turned into a sad story. When Jenny had the chance to be blackmailed in the club, somehow it was never a "bad story". I felt that this was the essence of the game.

But somehow now I felt that RA wanted to cause remorse. I personally see this as a bad direction.
The farewell with Liza was quite touching.

In conclusion, I would say that this 1.1 is really a different direction, I don't know if it's good or bad, but I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3305101
I think I'm done.

I think it wasn't bad. But somehow I think it's a different direction. I felt this was more like a bad ending to a story. As a player, I expected the catharsis, the happiness of finally having sex with Liza, but somehow it turned into a sad story. When Jenny had the chance to be blackmailed in the club, somehow it was never a "bad story". I felt that this was the essence of the game.

But somehow now I felt that RA wanted to cause remorse. I personally see this as a bad direction.

In conclusion, I would say that this 1.1 is really a different direction, I don't know if it's good or bad, but I'm looking forward to the continuation.
Pass the saves, please

6yhtapb

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 3305101
I think I'm done.

Technically update is good but its morality side made me doubt RA's adequacy.
One thing - try to corrupt or seduce; another thing - to make a person's break in a very rude way; beat and humilate a girl is not a way.

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
How does the stealth work? I have 60 stealth points. In Liza's room for the sneak I see the bubble appear and the circling orb or whatever and a bar filling up.... I dont understand when is the right time to click... Some people are dumb... I am one of those and I've been trying for too long for a simple minigame. Can someone tell me how its done?

Reactions: Papercut

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
How does the stealth work? I have 60 stealth points. In Liza's room for the sneak I see the bubble appear and the circling orb or whatever and a bar filling up.... I dont understand when is the right time to click... Some people are dumb... I am one of those and I've been trying for too long for a simple minigame. Can someone tell me how its done?
that bubble minigame is a known bug. i passed it clicking at different times until it worked. use rollback when it doesn't pop.

Reactions: mortel

asdfasd2

Apr 20, 2018
Right, the bubbles. This makes no sense to me, but I looked at the code and this is how you do it.

Depending on where the bubble is, you have to click when the timing bar is in a certain place. It does not matter where you click.

Relative to the point the animation is rotating around, if the bubble is:

above: either < 10% or > 80%
right: between 5% and 35%
below: between 30% and 60%
left: between 55% and 85%

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Ive seen posts about a bug with Liza, cant get her to clean garden. Havent been able to figure out how to get past and havent seen a reply from the pages in the thread i have read.
Maybe im just an idiot, can someone give me some simple steps on what youre supposed to do please.
Should add i have second heart, is this game breaking?

Last edited:

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Ive seen posts about a bug with Liza, cant get her to clean garden. Havent been able to figure out how to get past and havent seen a reply from the pages in the thread i have read.
Maybe im just an idiot, can someone give me some simple steps on what youre supposed to do please.
Should add i have second heart, is this game breaking?
Sorted, for anyone wondering i ended the poses scene at the earliest option

Reactions: Mawntay

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Technically update is good but its morality side made me doubt RA's adequacy.
One thing - try to corrupt or seduce; another thing - to make a person's break in a very rude way; beat and humilate a girl is not a way.
I'm with you on this one. I don't know if Rainces was worried about other, darker versions of the game being competition and decided to take his game dark. But at this point, the game is a lot too cruel for my tastes, which was the problem with other versions as well. There's actually sex now, but it's honestly kind of feels empty and anticlimactic, largely because it comes after what are basically torture scenes that drag on and on.

I really wanted to see Bobby take the girls. But not to break them.

kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
View attachment 3305101
I think I'm done.

same but i like that part where

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes