mmk2021

Sep 5, 2022
There is a bug maybe. after force liza to bend over at morning, nothing happen. there is no hint with liza anymore; only night kiss.

Reactions: Dahmon13

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
Activating chat in the settings and changing the variables within the game is great (it's better than cheat mode), so you can focus on one girl at a time

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Its' too bad it takes forever to get a quality update for this VN, and it's too bad dev wasn't able to complete Liza's corruption/taming route. I find it hard to recall any character in any VN who was so resistant to a taboo relationship with a sibling for so long, but that should just make it all the sweeter when she eventually gives in, if it's done right. I envision a kind of stockholm syndrome ending where she is finally broken and actually comes to embrace her role as slave, and embraces said taboo relationship with MC. But we'll see what actually plays out. Or maybe not. I might have forgotten all about this game by the time a proper ending emerges. Big mistake tho imo, choosing to rape at that one crucial moment. To have come through a good 75% of her taming process, just to undo it all and drive her away. More patience was needed.

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
Hey guys. So I am stuck at force Liza to clean garden. I am not able to get any further dialogues with her. Can someone help me here?

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Guys when we click on cheat menu, how to turn it off on android, When I turn itt off incest is back to taboo

intrees

Aug 30, 2020
Can anyone send me the save file for when they have started the garden scene with Liza? I am stuck at that part and can't seem to proceed.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes