Nimfogyerel

Jun 1, 2023
anyway, I found the whole thing quite short, that it was 7gb, 1-2 hours until I played it through. But I didn't play from the beginning. I started by sucking Liza around.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Guys I just want to clear up some questions on this update:
1. It's not a remake! It has about 1000 new renders with new content! I've decided to call this update a "demo" just to emphasize that this is a small part of the big update that I'm working on.
2. The old save will not work and will crush the game! You don't need your old saves, it will jump into the new content after the prologue. (Don't worry, the old save will work with the full update tho).
3. This update ends up after this scene: View attachment 2836013
O update é excelente...

# The update is fuckin awesome.

Despite the twisted/dark/sick feeling of the update, the annoying mini games, typos/misspellings and a few bugs - I was expecting something lighter and funny too - I really, really enjoyed it. It's really good. And I haven't explored all the paths... Just imagining something like this for all the girls... Unfortunately it'd take 20 yrs

Nevertheless, RAInces: (y) (Keep going, it is awesome)

Last edited:

Caps1900

Nov 26, 2017
This developer can get actually fucked, renders are shit and who makes a stealth minigame that makes no sense and doesn't work with the engine anyway

Don't waste our time with this bullshit

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Really good update : loved it (y)
Must make girls fall in love with Bobby :cool:(y)
I want Milf to be Mine hope next update is bigger that Mc can claim his Mom :love:(y)

Need be pregnancy tag added (y)

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
nonsense . I loaded the save. with this scene. This is the first scene in which Bobi “breaks” Lisa’s character for the first time, all characteristics must be 6. But this saving - the first two characteristics already has 4. I also caught a bug that breaks the whole game, at a strip club, during the first dialogue with my cousin. The game returns to the house and the passage no longer works, everything is broken.

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Really good update : loved it (y)
Must make girls fall in love with Bobby :cool:(y)
I want Milf to be Mine hope next update is bigger that Mc can claim his Mom :love:(y)

Need be pregnancy tag added (y)
to fall in love, it’s unlikely to turn out to be aphids. For most of the plot, the main character is hated or despised by almost everyone in the house. And judging by the progress of Lisa's plot. This game will end either in prison for Bobby, or in the suicide of one of the main characters or his “victims”. It looks like the pregnancy is being planned (the author wrote about this on Discord). And judging by Bobiya's love to cum inside, close relatives. Pregnancy will be unexpected and undesirable. The author was taken somewhere in the wrong place. Even the “dark path” will have a very hard time competing with this update.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

First bug fix for V1.1.0

Drag and drop those files into your game folder: It should fix those: Bobby is called "roommate"(to fix it press "shift+D" and type: $ bro =...”??????????

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I did, it says to spank her while we are studying together. My issue is i cant get her to want to study.
Most likely this is one of the bugs that come across and break the passage. both at the beginning of a new game and from the continuation with the “number” of the chapter. It is advisable to play the game after all the fixes have been released. For 2 independent playthroughs, for “good (relatively)” and for “bad (maniac)” Bobby. In addition, the game is in dire need of compiling a walkthrough, not only by branches, but also by answer options - dialogue choices. There are too many of them, often they are almost identical, and it is not at all clear what they affect the game.

Reactions: Qalx

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well what can I say. In principle, despite the fact that the developer gave up on his game for such a long time, the continuation as a whole turned out to be interesting (we are talking about updates and new content). Although it took, in my opinion, an unreasonably long time. For example, mini-games didn’t really bother me, and I’m also a hand-assed, so this is a pretty positive sign.)
Well, personally, I was hoping to see better renderings with new types of bodies from DAZ, but my expectations, alas, were not met. And the game did not suffer much from their absence. But this is not a complaint, but an expectation that the author will update the tools during this time; it would have been nice to see, which, alas, did not happen.)
But overall it was still quite nice to see the continuation of this game)

gilpinheiro12

Jan 20, 2023
I liked the manic mode, it should be implemented in the scenes with Julia and Lucia in the bedroom, Julia and Jeni at the moment when Bobby finds Julia abusing Jenny and sleeping with Ana

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
What is the name of the variables so I can change it on the console, I can only do it with money, in reality I only know the name of this variable?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes