momojean

Sep 15, 2017
It's not possible at the moment.
Maybe in the next update, which should be ready by the next weekend
"next weekend" is already past. he promised release on his post on patreon last wednesday (11/7) and he said next week end. which means yesterday or before yesterday but nothing happened. and he didn't bother to post any explanation. he has no respect for his supports. but he knows quite well how to milk them every month unfortunately.

Reactions: Rampulla

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
"next weekend" is already past. he promised release on his post on patreon last wednesday (11/7) and he said next week end. which means yesterday or before yesterday but nothing happened. and he didn't bother to post any explanation. he has no respect for his supports. but he knows quite well how to milk them every month unfortunately.
This is what really get me upset (and i'm not a his patron), It doesn't take much of his time to keep his patrons posted about what is he doing with the game, but instead of that he decides to barely inform his patrons and when he does, he just gives them news about the releases that he never keeps.
Then he gives some lame excuse as he doesn't have time because of his job and life, but i bet that he charges his patrons monthly and not by update.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I look forward for the new version. Anyone has news or is in contact with developer? Pls tell us when will the long awaited and many times delayed update be posted. Please.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I look forward for the new version. Anyone has news or is in contact with developer? Pls tell us when will the long awaited and many times delayed update be posted. Please.

I waiting also for the new updated hope its going to be this week beacuse these game are great but still no relase this game has great animation i looking games similir like this but cant find

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
still no reaction from the dev to explane himself. that's strange but all devs get sick or go on work trip especially during the release date :tf:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
The problem is that Patrons do not change their subscriptions even if game developer fails to deliver content. Rainces has more less same income despite he do not fullfill expectation of his supporters, plus no progress reports, very few teaser images. My point is that Rainces gets lot of messages about slow progress and delayed releases but he gets stable income anyway. So why he should bother?

Reactions: Rampulla

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
What is this for? Set_taboo(True). I dont really understand. Can someone explain what is it for, and is this bad that I didnt type it at the begining? Thanks

May 19, 2017
How to make sure this worked? When can I expect changes? :) Sorry for so many questions, but I am confused, thanks!!
That's what we're here for... uh sorry, an old phrase from my old work :rolleyes: But anyways, feel free to ask, this community is really nice, and answer almost every question.
And for your question, i don't know where and when to expect the changes, i didn't play without incest enabled, but if i'm correct, mostly in sexual encounters, because the MC's mom and sisters replaced by some other characters.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I hope that we will see one day version 0.9. One last time I will return to this game. Enjoy playing it. And afterwards leave for good.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017

Guys thank you for your long waiting.
the game is not ready yet, but this release turning to be a very big one, with over than 700+ new renders and hot scenes!

Now, I want to be fair:

Anyone that paid last month 5$ or above could get this version (when it will be ready!) even if you are no longer a patron of this game!

Just send my an email (when it will be ready!) to raincesart@gmail.com, please make sure to mention your patron's user name and your processed pledged.

Chiquita.jpg

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes