Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
hey dude your cocky words are not needed. so slow your act..
...and you could have checked yourself, instead of asking a dumb question. Why a dumb question? Check this forum thread and see how often that same question was asked?
10 seconds of reading and effort, would have resulted in: - You not asking a dumb question - You not getting snarky answers

Ps. It's your own attitude, m8. He gave a perfectly reasonable answer.

Reactions: titit

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 20386
Overview:

I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship.​

Updated: 18/04/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.08a
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Blackmail, Corruption, Domination, Voyeurism

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT : in order to restore INCEST, on the title screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!

Downloads:
- - -

thanks to @Scotty1212

I heard that its going to be release this week :) :) its great news beacuse you great dev and if its was a script its should win oskar great job

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I heard that its going to be release this week :) :) its great news beacuse you great dev and if its was a script its should win oskar great job
Hey Rainces, you should go slowly with the cheating on this site. go finish your update instead of posting shit with a different nicknames. and FYI your game is not the best and you are definitly not the best dev.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
I wish other dev's create a game like this. Really good game. Not much revealing but render and game story are great :) /sorry my english /

kishmish

Jul 27, 2018
Hey Rainces, you should go slowly with the cheating on this site. go finish your update instead of posting shit with a different nicknames. and FYI your game is not the best and you are definitly not the best dev.
I think this dude is genuinely amazed by him, even left a comment on his Patreon with basically the same content as he did here. It's kinda cute, to be honest :)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I find the little content here much more interesting than the entirety of Dreams of Desire and Big Brother. We all have our opinions.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes