MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Guys thank you for your long waiting.
the game is not ready yet, but this release turning to be a very big one, with over than 700+ new renders and hot scenes!

Now, I want to be fair:

Anyone that paid last month 5$ or above could get this version (when it will be ready!) even if you are no longer a patron of this game!

Just send my an email (when it will be ready!) to raincesart@gmail.com, please make sure to mention your patron's user name and your processed pledged.

View attachment 127572
News sound promising. Also very cool is the fair approuch of the developer. Just one reason for worries is the missing release date...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

Anyone that paid last month 5$ or above could get this version (when it will be ready!) even if you are no longer a patron of this game!
Nice touch. This is called damage reduction. I hope to see the new release soon. I still believe that there are the foundations of a real good game here.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Ouch!!! another trick to continue milking the lambs. the dev come a month after the supposed release date to compensate patrons with nothing but some lies. he didn't even deign give them the new release date which means that it will take an eternity. and the bait is that the game turned to be huge with too much renders and hot secenes. what a smartass!!!
but where are the apologizes about the old lies? nothing! so no respect for them.

Reactions: Rampulla

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Mega link is down

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Mega link is down

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
Wht was taken down?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 20386
Overview:

I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship.​

Updated: 18/04/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.08a
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Blackmail, Corruption, Domination, Voyeurism

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT : in order to restore INCEST, on the title screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!

Downloads:
- - -

thanks to @Scotty1212

Great game ever to bad no more of this game beacuse its best game you are pro in create games hope for the next vers

송경진

May 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "tarzan999, post : 948972, member : 1313"]이 게임은 콘텐츠가 부족하지만이 사이트에서 가장 좋은 게임 중 하나라는 데 동의해야합니다. [/ QUOTE]
승hat is a good game? Keeping users silent?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes