Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Liza is trying to escape her room, and she gets stuck outside her window... What will Bobby is going to do?

Reactions: JayMI

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Dude . It's not that he has an old computer. And in order to translate the text “on the fly” during the game. The Textractor program needs exactly 32 bits. a game . Because it can't cope with 64. And other programs are too slow and complicated with settings. It is for this reason that in 24, many game authors make 32-bit games. games .
There is also Linux.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
To repeat just visit her next time she's in the shower. Not sure what you mean about night with mom. The only thing you can do there is increase points with her. Give her supper & wine in bed ($30)and then spend time with her and then at night have MC ask to sleep in her bed.
OK as not said I enter the bathroom ,but the scene no longer proposes it.

I was hoping that beyond the 3 night options with Mom we could do something better!!!!

So far I have gotten more out of the family!

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
There is also Linux.
Was that what you were joking about? Do you think anyone would agree to change the entire system for the sake of a few games? For me, reinstalling Windows is my worst nightmare. transfer the settings to the new system, configure it thoroughly, reinstall a good hundred different programs, transfer the settings for each of these programs, reinstall half a hundred more games, and all the saves for them, and a couple hundred more visual novels. This is a headache for a week. It's not worth it.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Was that what you were joking about? Do you think anyone would agree to change the entire system for the sake of a few games? For me, reinstalling Windows is my worst nightmare. transfer the settings to the new system, configure it thoroughly, reinstall a good hundred different programs, transfer the settings for each of these programs, reinstall half a hundred more games, and all the saves for them, and a couple hundred more visual novels. This is a headache for a week. It's not worth it.
You don't really need to reinstall Windows that often. Windows disks can be copied to other disks, with all programs. There are applications that save and reinstall installed programs (like Ninite, but there are others...). Most of the games here can also be played on Linux…

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
More common way to install any linux distributive without deleting windows OS. So on start boot loader will ask you what os you wanna load. Second option is to use virtualbox for example.

Reactions: Qalx

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
How can i manipulate her when sleep? Trying the click as fast as i can but nothing happen it still says faild. And for the other girls what should i do?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Dude . It's not that he has an old computer. And in order to translate the text “on the fly” during the game. The Textractor program needs exactly 32 bits. a game . Because it can't cope with 64. And other programs are too slow and complicated with settings. It is for this reason that in 24, many game authors make 32-bit games. games .
Translating "on the fly" is easier than unren-ing the files and then translating the text using notepad?

I really don't know why people make it so hard for them selfs.

If Textractor don't support 64bit programs then you should be asking the Textractor maker to change it, and not asking other people to make changes to support third party programs like Textractor.

Better yet! if Textractor don't work with 64bit programs use something else that would work.

The developer already have to make different version for different platforms, adding to the workload is not a sound idea in general.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can I continue with Liza? She stands at fear 55%. I meet her in the kitchen in the morning, I spy her on the cam, and in the evening I can find her in her bed. And it´s the same story every time. Nothing more happens. :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes