Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can I continue with Liza? She stands at fear 55%. I meet her in the kitchen in the morning, I spy her on the cam, and in the evening I can find her in her bed. And it´s the same story every time. Nothing more happens. :unsure:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
How can I continue with Liza? She stands at fear 55%. I meet her in the kitchen in the morning, I spy her on the cam, and in the evening I can find her in her bed. And it´s the same story every time. Nothing more happens. :unsure:
maybe you need the patch, look at the pages before this...

First bug fix for V1.1.0
No one has posted it here, so here
List of files are

script.rpy

map2.rpy

1-1-LT1.save

storymode.rpy

v101.rpy

How to install:

Drag and drop those files into your game folder:

The xxx.save goes into the folder /saves
The xxx.rpy go into the folder /game

What does it fix?
It should fix these following issues:

Bobby is called "roommate"(to fix it press "shift+D" and type: $ bro = "Whatever you want" and: $ son = "Whatever you want").

There's a bug with the Minigame bubble... (If you play the story-mode you will skip it).

There is a bug if you see the second "heart icon" in the right middle screen. (Will mess up with your scene order).

Also, You can use this save file before the garden scene:

Attachments

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
maybe you need the patch, look at the pages before this...

First bug fix for V1.1.0
No one has posted it here, so here
List of files are

script.rpy

map2.rpy

1-1-LT1.save

storymode.rpy

v101.rpy

How to install:

Drag and drop those files into your game folder:

The xxx.save goes into the folder /saves
The xxx.rpy go into the folder /game

What does it fix?
It should fix these following issues:

Bobby is called "roommate"(to fix it press "shift+D" and type: $ bro = "Whatever you want" and: $ son = "Whatever you want").

There's a bug with the Minigame bubble... (If you play the story-mode you will skip it).

There is a bug if you see the second "heart icon" in the right middle screen. (Will mess up with your scene order).

Also, You can use this save file before the garden scene:

Attachments

Thank you for your help. I already took the bug fixes before I restart the game. It works fine. Till now with Liza. The walkthrough shows me nothing what I have to do with Liza. Could you provide a save file or do you have a 2nd solution?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for your help. I already took the bug fixes before I restart the game. It works fine. Till now with Liza. The walkthrough shows me nothing what I have to do with Liza. Could you provide a save file or do you have a 2nd solution?
Usa isto

# Use these as gallery - they cover most of the game - link

Reactions: Hlextor

MythicNZ

Jun 29, 2019
Garden scene Solution
At the end of content, there's a bug making us reboot the "Shooting scene" in Liza bedroom. While doing this scene, choose to end shooting and not push it rather than using corruption points. It enables to triggers the garden scene later in her room.
You Lil Beauty

Reactions: fata001

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
This game have ntr and rape tags, does that mean mc's girl get raped and stolen?
Yes and no, Mc is a blackmailing molesting rapist who actively molests and rapes mom and sisters, but there are like....3 scenes of ntr, one with mom, one lesbian scene with middle sister and like... 1 or 2 scenes with older sister. All but 1 older sister scene is avoidable as the 1 older sister scene is a story element of her being blackmailed by her current/ex bf, that sets up MC interaction to use it to his advantage to get what he wants with her.

Reactions: mikel8519

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It was some save in that patch...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It was some save in that patch...
Yeah thanks, I used it and had to repeat a few scenes with the others. But, ok.
Wow. That really gets down to nasty business. Bobby's previous blackmailing is nothing compared to what he's doing to Liza now.
It's all a bit extreme... from my point of view... but yeah i think it's just a game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Which path do you guys think is more interesting? The blackmailing path or the one where she lives with Mike? :unsure:

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
Wow, good game, I remember it was updated for a long time, once made me think it would be abandoned, now only a cheat module can play, unfortunately not

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Yes and no, Mc is a blackmailing molesting rapist who actively molests and rapes mom and sisters, but there are like....3 scenes of ntr, one with mom, one lesbian scene with middle sister and like... 1 or 2 scenes with older sister. All but 1 older sister scene is avoidable as the 1 older sister scene is a story element of her being blackmailed by her current/ex bf, that sets up MC interaction to use it to his advantage to get what he wants with her.
Wait, I'm just a bit confused you mean the mc is the one that is blackmailing and molesting and raped his mom and sisters? Cause you said actively molests and rapes mom and sisters

MadMat

May 7, 2017
Thanks but i would know the name of the video (or actress) to find them on internet...
Hello, is there anyone how can tell me the name of the videos (or actress) that MC run on Liza computer (i'd like to found them on internet)? Thx

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Wait, I'm just a bit confused you mean the mc is the one that is blackmailing and molesting and raped his mom and sisters? Cause you said actively molests and rapes mom and sisters
Short answer:
There is NTR with rape: YES
Is avoidable: YES
MC is also a rapist: YES
Is avoidable: Violent penetration rape... YES. Sexual abuse: NO
MC is a blackmailer: YES x 100
Is avoidable: If you don't like blackmail and non-con scenarios you should definitely play something else.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Short answer:
There is NTR with rape: YES
Is avoidable: YES
MC is also a rapist: YES
Is avoidable: Violent penetration rape... YES. Sexual abuse: NO
MC is a blackmailer: YES x 100
Is avoidable: If you don't like blackmail and non-con scenarios you should definitely play something else.
I see thanks, but in your personal opinion. Is this a good game? I'd like to give it a try

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes