bandos90

Jul 7, 2021
WTF is this dumb ass bubble shit. Everytime it doesn't work only sometimes rarely it works. My Stealth is 165 wtf...... and wtf is that star circling???? Any one have any tips of poppin the bubbles? thanks

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
This is a lot of fun... but also a lot of work. Bit grindy but it appears there will be a payout soon ;)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe it's time for F95zone to add/create a payment system for Devs if possible....
F95z better get a better than good defensive legal team if they do this cause it gets messy when you dive into becoming a financial firm.
The US laws alone could get you (the site owners, moderators and user all prison time), US kinda gets medieval when you combine any sex trade actions (yes, F95z is in the sex trade) and finical transactions you step into that grey area of the legal system where the term children, child and sex acts can construed into any way shape or form against or for you in a court of law.

It would be the end of F95z if they (the owners) did implemented anything of the sort.

Well, I've found the perfect solution.

1. RAinces must create a page on Patreon again;
2. Link it to Discord for paid patrons;
3. It is not so important what exactly he will publish on Patreon. However, the name will have to change;
4. On the closed Discord server there will be a general chat and branches with the game for different levels of subscription to Patreon;
5. Users will still be able to support the developer by paying bills through their favorite PayPal.

In fact, this is a fairly simple solution that some have been using for a long time. I just thought that if there are sites where almost all adult games are available, and they receive support on Patreon, then why not do the same in this case?
There's a problem with your perfect solution is
Patreon has been stalking users on other platforms and banning them under (flimsy) rule violation due to the links being accessible on their site (Patreon) from other platforms (discord, twitter-X etc).

A real fix would be by divesting completely from the Patreon old account with clean (new) name, email, and to any old accounts or of any other platforms links (discord, twitter-X etc) with the possibility even also needing a proxy just obfuscate your ip as well.

-the more we are networked the less we are connected,
the more we are networked the less control we hold...

Last edited:

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Read a fanfic lately that inspired me to write Liza's blowjob scene in the kitchen. However, I couldn't think of a way to make it look as realistic as possible (Liza could scream, bite, or go right along the table away from Bobby), so I decided to focus on Lucy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part II
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oct 28, 2017
Played the original version years ago.
No playing the Taboo Edition. The mom content ends after forcing her into love/submission poses?
Is there no further progress, or do i progress playing the other progress?

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Why this game has more than 7gb but don't has any s*x scene. every path I try to play it only show "Not available in this version" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Refere-se a isso?
Bem, é para outras coisas.
Sim, é exactamente esse. conteudo alternativo feito pelos fans...

# Yeah that's the one. A good canvas for you to explore that creativity of yours, just like other fans do, and get feedback. On top of that you only bring the least interesting component of these image based games: the text...

You're free to post that wherever but it's really pointless/annoying - put that in an actual game.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Why this game has more than 7gb but don't has any s*x scene. every path I try to play it only show "Not available in this version" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
6 capitulos de arrastamento...

# 6 chapters of milking/dragging/cliffhanging... I really enjoy the dry humping and sex tension buildup but RA is doing this for his sake (carrot on a stick) rather than game immersion. This is taking too long (7yrs) and sex could have been introduced to the game, little by little, a long time ago... Unfortunately it's what we have but it could be worse....

Reactions: Corambis

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Sim, é exactamente esse. conteudo alternativo feito pelos fans...

# Yeah that's the one. A good canvas for you to explore that creativity of yours, just like other fans do, and get feedback. On top of that you only bring the least interesting component of these image based games: the text...

You're free to post that wherever but it's really pointless/annoying - put that in an actual game.
A questão é que o tema da Fan Art é mais sobre renderização do que histórias. Além disso, com o tempo, ela começou a se relacionar com todos os jogos do Universo sobre o Bobby Ruim. E eu escrevi especificamente sobre a história original usando suas imagens de jogo.
Além de pesquisar os interesses dos leitores, eu estava contando com a atenção do desenvolvedor, que às vezes visita o site e lê postagens sobre o tópico. No Discord, ele é um convidado muito mais raro.
As histórias apresentadas aqui (cerca de cinco delas foram planejadas) foram destinadas a uma futura atualização. Mas, pela primeira vez na minha vida, não sei se vai acontecer... Falando de uma atualização futura, quero dizer que alguns pontos (incomuns, engraçados e picantes) poderiam ser usados pelo desenvolvedor.
De qualquer forma, eu respeito sua opinião e se minhas histórias o irritarem, eu vou parar de publicá-las.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
A questão é que o tema da Fan Art é mais sobre renderização do que histórias. Além disso, com o tempo, ela começou a se relacionar com todos os jogos do Universo sobre o Bobby Ruim. E eu escrevi especificamente sobre a história original usando suas imagens de jogo.
Além de pesquisar os interesses dos leitores, eu estava contando com a atenção do desenvolvedor, que às vezes visita o site e lê postagens sobre o tópico. No Discord, ele é um convidado muito mais raro.
As histórias apresentadas aqui (cerca de cinco delas foram planejadas) foram destinadas a uma futura atualização. Mas, pela primeira vez na minha vida, não sei se vai acontecer... Falando de uma atualização futura, quero dizer que alguns pontos (incomuns, engraçados e picantes) poderiam ser usados pelo desenvolvedor.
De qualquer forma, eu respeito sua opinião e se minhas histórias o irritarem, eu vou parar de publicá-las.
Eu percebi a tua intenção. Todos nós deixamos dicas com a esperança que cheguem ao programador. Ele até poderá ler e fazer um ou outro ajuste mas achas que vai usar material ou ideias dos fâs? Claro que não. Não deixes de publicar por minha causa. Apenas quis mostrar-te que faz pouco sentido...

# Yeah I got your point. We all try to reach out to him whenever it seems appropriate. But do you really think he'll change his course or even copy paste fans ideas...? Of course not. If it makes sense for you, keep doing it. Imo it makes no sense.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Eu percebi a tua intenção. Todos nós deixamos dicas com a esperança que cheguem ao programador. Ele até poderá ler e fazer um ou outro ajuste mas achas que vai usar material ou ideias dos fâs? Claro que não. Não deixes de publicar por minha causa. Apenas quis mostrar-te que faz pouco sentido...

# Yeah I got your point. We all try to reach out to him whenever it seems appropriate. But do you really think he'll change his course or even copy paste fans ideas...? Of course not. If it makes sense for you, keep doing it. Imo it makes no sense.
Were these ideas? they were more like his fantasies

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
6+ years of time, 7+GB of data, still hasn't banged mom or sis. WTF made 7+ GB of data? I'm so f'ing confused!!!... Normally a game with this amount of content would be at best 1-1.5GB, not 7+ GB... Can someone please explain?
2 of those years were mostly content creation much of what is currently available very little has changed in story and completion of event since v1.2a in some ways this version is a more complete version (as the story is more linear and complete), the time from 1.8+ years onward shows a change of how the dev went from doing visual - various small updates over time improvements too a milking of the fan base m.o.,

as there is still no;

Official walkthrough,

A proper English script proof reader for the project, the context of verbs, pronouns and usage of such, are a mess (ZTF has the same issue this is one reason why they are thought to be one and the same developer, hell maybe they are, IDK or do I?)

Mother story line events even though it was the most requested one to finish (he instead decided to do a host of new events with the sisters which in of itself has now lie unfinished as well),

turtoring-sister-in-room-event was the second most requested one to finish (again he instead decided to do a host of new events many which lie unfinished)

Store-job-story-line end and the store holds a bunch of placeholder items that have no function, (some will argue that this is finished due to leading into the night club, but I counter with, the store manager office event only was opened to one shop lifter when there are more shoplifters to be explored)

And much, much more small and large issues still ever present from older versions.

This is where the bloat occurs due to a combination of the added events (story not in size) and the more images (upscaled) per event (size not story) if one chooses wrong choices you don't get a "full story" in v1.1.0. With these things coupled together to any (new) players seems that there is more game when in fact there is not (if one goes by numerical size alone). As there are many non flushed out story events so it seems as a whole a disorganized assembling of images during some events (the current script does not help its case due too poor English context implantation) that should seamlessly coincide with one another, but do not.

If we where to take sizes as contextual items like (numerically speaking) size it should be no more than 2.5gb just based on story alone but with (added) events that go nowhere and the (upscaled) images increasing the packing of file sizes these things add up to a larger game size with no real over all game improvement over most of its past iterations excluding the demo which was just a hot pile of, or if I were to speak of the game context in a (story wise) size it should be only at most a 1.10gb this would be a more linear story and less bloat with all the side stories of the sisters; blackmail and being a closeted lesbian events.

But either of those are far cry from 7+gb as it is now.

Last edited:

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
2 of those years were mostly content creation much of what is currently available very little has changed in story and completion of event since v1.2a in some ways this version is a more complete version (as the story is more linear and complete), the time from 1.8+ years onward shows a change of how the dev went from doing visual - various small updates over time improvements too a milking of the fan base m.o.,

as there is still no;

Official walkthrough,

A proper English script proof reader for the project, the context of verbs, pronouns and usage of such, are a mess (ZTF has the same issue this is one reason why they are thought to be one and the same developer, hell maybe they are, IDK or do I?)

Mother story line events even though it was the most requested one to finish (he instead decided to do a host of new events with the sisters which in of itself has now lie unfinished as well),

turtoring-sister-in-room-event was the second most requested one to finish most requested one to finish (again he instead decided to do a host of new events many which lie unfinished)

Store-job-story-line end and the store holds a bunch of placeholder items that have no function, (some will argue that this is finished due to leading into the night club, but I counter with, the store manager office event only was opened to one shop lifter when there are more shoplifters to be explored)

And much, much more small and large issues still ever present from older versions.

This is where the bloat occurs due to a combination of the added events (story not in size) and the more images (upscaled) per event (size not story) if one chooses wrong choices you don't get a "full story" in v1.1.0. With these things coupled together to any (new) players seems that there is more game when in fact there is not (if one goes by numerical size alone). As there are many non flushed out story events so it seems as a whole a disorganized assembling of images during some events (the current script does not help its case due too poor English context implantation) that should seamlessly coincide with one another, but do not.

If we where to take sizes as contextual items like (numerically speaking) size it should be no more than 2.5gb just based on story alone but with (added) events that go nowhere and the (upscaled) images increasing the packing of file sizes these things add up to a larger game size with no real over all game improvement over most of its past iterations excluding the demo which was just a hot pile of, or if I were to speak of the game context in a (story wise) size it should be only at most a 1.10gb this would be a more linear story and less bloat with all the side stories of the sisters; blackmail and being a closeted lesbian events.

But either of those are far cry from 7+gb as it is now.
To date, the game has 12,100 images and weighs 6.84 Gb.
Previously, the resolution of the images was 1280x720 and the average weight was 400-500 Kb.
The latest update, with 3,500 renderers, has many images with a resolution of 1920x1080 and an average weight of about 900 Kb.
A bit of optimization and the optimal size should be 5-5.5 Gb.

And your 1.1 Gb that came from nowhere is allowed only for the compressed version.

Reactions: tommyjohne
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes