gryffon2

Dec 21, 2019
Sadly the stealth mini game is broken. The tutorial shows you are supposed to click on feet to progress, but those feet no longer show up. If you click randomly you may find where the feet actually are, that's how I got thru finding the nail polish, but have repeatedly tried and can't do the next stage and as I remember stealth happens fairly frequently, so I will delete this game and wait till it gets fixed, but based on my searched for fixes it never will.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sadly the stealth mini game is broken. The tutorial shows you are supposed to click on feet to progress, but those feet no longer show up. If you click randomly you may find where the feet actually are, that's how I got thru finding the nail polish, but have repeatedly tried and can't do the next stage and as I remember stealth happens fairly frequently, so I will delete this game and wait till it gets fixed, but based on my searched for fixes it never will.
Joga em modo historia

# Just play it in story mode

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
A questão é que o tema da Fan Art é mais sobre renderização do que histórias. Além disso, com o tempo, ela começou a se relacionar com todos os jogos do Universo sobre o Bobby Ruim. E eu escrevi especificamente sobre a história original usando suas imagens de jogo.
Além de pesquisar os interesses dos leitores, eu estava contando com a atenção do desenvolvedor, que às vezes visita o site e lê postagens sobre o tópico. No Discord, ele é um convidado muito mais raro.
As histórias apresentadas aqui (cerca de cinco delas foram planejadas) foram destinadas a uma futura atualização. Mas, pela primeira vez na minha vida, não sei se vai acontecer... Falando de uma atualização futura, quero dizer que alguns pontos (incomuns, engraçados e picantes) poderiam ser usados pelo desenvolvedor.
De qualquer forma, eu respeito sua opinião e se minhas histórias o irritarem, eu vou parar de publicá-las.
You don't need to stop making ur stories here cuz just one person didn't like it. don't be upset about it

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
i dont get why patreon or paypall are so assfucked with a stick thick as a pile?
why is there no incest or blackmail etc. allowed? its just a game ffs. no one got harmed in any way? it is not real.
but movies like 50 Shades of Grey can be published on Cinema? wtf?

Reactions: tuekop

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
i dont get why patreon or paypall are so assfucked with a stick thick as a pile?
why is there no incest or blackmail etc. allowed? its just a game ffs. no one got harmed in any way? it is not real.
but movies like 50 Shades of Grey can be published on Cinema? wtf?
50 shades of grey is a poor movie. there have been many worse movies. i don't know why you mentioned this rubbish movie

spenk

May 4, 2018
I stuck with Lias training ... her fear does not go lower then 55% and when the handcuff scene comes her fear always gets over 100% which means end of game ... so what has one to do ???

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I stuck with Lias training ... her fear does not go lower then 55% and when the handcuff scene comes her fear always gets over 100% which means end of game ... so what has one to do ???
its game over if she stays at max fear at night, but don't worry she won't. just continue playing. after the cuffs event an auto event lowers her fear a little

Reactions: spenk
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes