GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Update today?
just keep checking back once every 2-3 months. And perhaps in 6-12 months some update will be released. With Patreon, the update should have been released theoretically between the end of spring and the beginning of autumn. And now, maybe even in 2025.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I keep getting errors in a bunch of places. Like every time i see a new character, i click the heart at the top right and get an error. When i snuck into older sisters room, i got an error. this is all early game stuff. I even applied the 1.1.0 fix before playing and i'm getting some errors. I know i installed it right, been playing with patches for a long time now.

edit: So i'm stuck on 2 webcam scenes now. Anytime i click on the spycam i get this error and clicking ignore takes the game to the starting menu. So i'm officially softlocked from progressing the game right now.

1712046411156.png

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I figured out a solution to the problem above. In the map2.rpy file, it has "return" after the file it was calling. That makes it end the game. I just deleted "return" from the code and saved it. Loaded up the game and after getting the error and clicking "ignore" when it comes up, it progress like normal again.
1712049254617.png

edit: another roadblock. I never installed a spycam in Liza's room, but the quest requires me to spy on her. None of the days show that i can do that. I can't buy a second spycam either. The first one i put in Jenny's room.
1712053628153.png

it's weird that it tells me to keep checking, when i never installed one.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I figured out a solution to the problem above. In the map2.rpy file, it has "return" after the file it was calling. That makes it end the game. I just deleted "return" from the code and saved it. Loaded up the game and after getting the error and clicking "ignore" when it comes up, it progress like normal again.
View attachment 3502095

edit: another roadblock. I never installed a spycam in Liza's room, but the quest requires me to spy on her. None of the days show that i can do that. I can't buy a second spycam either. The first one i put in Jenny's room.
View attachment 3502241

it's weird that it tells me to keep checking, when i never installed one.
IIRC, when she tries to entrap you by offering to pose for photos, Bobby sneaks into her room and disables the camera on her phone so that she can't record evidence.

Bobby also install spyware on her laptop so you basically just click on your computer in your room, after dinner when she on her computer to spy on her through her webcam so no spy cam is needed.

Not really sure what days (might be Tuesday and Thursday) she's on her laptop but it's in the evening time.

That's all I can remember, good luck.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Has Rainces said anything in discord since the Patreon shutdown?

Also... could any kind soul share a working join link to his discord? I've tried every single invitation and none of them worked, including the ones in his (defunct) Patreon.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

Also... could any kind soul share a working join link to his discord? I've tried every single invitation and none of them worked, including the ones in his (defunct) Patreon.
nope he has not said anything .

Reactions: JayMI and ariloxi

Mysters90

May 22, 2022

The last activity in Discord was almost 2 months ago.
The last activity here was almost a month ago.

This only means that there is a 99.99% probability that we will not receive any statements from him.

The active invitation is on the first page in the description.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
The last activity in Discord was almost 2 months ago.
The last activity here was almost a month ago.

This only means that there is a 99.99% probability that we will not receive any statements from him.
Damn, this looks bad. Now that the game was getting somewhere...

The active invitation is on the first page in the description.
Maybe is something wrong with my account. I swear it doesn't work for me

EDIT: I finally could access his discord. The fix was: in my account -> Settings -> Family Center -> confirm you are an adult

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
IIRC, when she tries to entrap you by offering to pose for photos, Bobby sneaks into her room and disables the camera on her phone so that she can't record evidence.

Bobby also install spyware on her laptop so you basically just click on your computer in your room, after dinner when she on her computer to spy on her through her webcam so no spy cam is needed.

Not really sure what days (might be Tuesday and Thursday) she's on her laptop but it's in the evening time.

That's all I can remember, good luck.
So i found this in saturday evening. Though when i go to my webcam, there is no event for her. I can't say i remember bugging her laptop either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
So i found this in saturday evening. Though when i go to my webcam, there is no event for her. I can't say i remember bugging her laptop either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really sure what step you are missing then, because usually you just click on the web cam on your computer and you'll see Liza sitting in front of her laptop.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not really sure what step you are missing then, because usually you just click on the web cam on your computer and you'll see Liza sitting in front of her laptop.
I think i might be missing the scene where i put the bug in her laptop. I don't remember doing that, but i think it's too late to do it too. i have visited her room every day and time zone, but i'm not getting any new events with her.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes