john1230

Oct 6, 2020
new update?
He says he owe the supporters one more update and then will throw in the towel unless his support level goes up, then he will continue making the game.

I don't know if people will support the project if there's currently nothing to show for it.

People will need to know you are not going to disappear for nearly 2 years and then pop back up and release 1 update.

rainces will need to be more active and give out news about the progress of the update more often, if he wants to build back the support level he had before.

The ball is in his court, be it throwing in the towel and calling it a day, or put in the work and build back the support. It's entirely up to him.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So something weird has been happening with me. I downloaded the previous version and unfotunately used someone's save to skip through some of the content (after the mom rape thingy which was prevented). But now, I want Liza to go meet her bf and see the NTR route but the game is forcefully picking the other option.
Did the save fuck things up? Can I still fix this somehow or do I need to restart the whole stuff?
Thanx in advance.

Edit: I'm a fool. The game is throwing image missing error and I though I was missing scenes. Could someone clarify if the game doesn't have any explicit NTR scenes of her?

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
So something weird has been happening with me. I downloaded the previous version and unfotunately used someone's save to skip through some of the content (after the mom rape thingy which was prevented). But now, I want Liza to go meet her bf and see the NTR route but the game is forcefully picking the other option.
Did the save fuck things up? Can I still fix this somehow or do I need to restart the whole stuff?
Thanx in advance.

Edit: I'm a fool. The game is throwing image missing error and I though I was missing scenes. Could someone clarify if the game doesn't have any explicit NTR scenes of her?

Reactions: JayMI

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I could have sworn there was a quick mini game where you were on top of Jenny and can take advantage of her in her room as she slept. But for the life of me I can't find it once again. Not sure if it was through a regular playthrough or in story mode. Is there such a scene or did I just dream it up in an alcoholic filled haze?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I could have sworn there was a quick mini game where you were on top of Jenny and can take advantage of her in her room as she slept. But for the life of me I can't find it once again. Not sure if it was through a regular playthrough or in story mode. Is there such a scene or did I just dream it up in an alcoholic filled haze?
A cena do micro?

# Do you mean the one he uses the mic to arouse Jenny in her sleep? (1-1)
Or the one mentioned below by Corambis v1.0 (1-6).

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
At the end of one of the updates, there was a scene where you'd go into Jenny's room, and I think you had to do some clicking of the mouse to hold her down so you could rub yourself against her. This occurs after the game says there is no more progress on her story line, which may be misdirection or just a bug. This was the "1.0" update that was heavily Jenny focused, where you follow her to her job and also encounter the cousin. I want to say this scene didn't appear in the next full update, but that might just be how buggy my current saves have become.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: menatv and edgaia

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks, all. I thought there was a scene like that but wasn't able to find it again. Nice to know it actually existed and that I wasn't hallucinating. :)

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes