PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
This shit need a remake because it's a plot holes with a little story and meanless grinding, honestly he needs to give up and let god guys do their magic with it because what a waste of good characters design

Reactions: Corambis

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This shit need a remake because it's a plot holes with a little story and meanless grinding, honestly he needs to give up and let god guys do their magic with it because what a waste of good characters design
Rainces is quite literally the best at writing incest corruption scenes so I am not sure who you want to replace him. Also, there have been many copies of this game and they are all worse or become abandoned immediately.

AsiGenc

May 24, 2020
I looked at the date of the first comment and it was 2017, That's began 7 years ago. This guy(RAinces) is like the damned iphone, he's been adding little little things on top of it for years and he manages to milk people. Looking back, the iPhone 11 and 16 look exactly the same, and so does Bad Bobby Saga.

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Rainces is quite literally the best at writing incest corruption scenes so I am not sure who you want to replace him. Also, there have been many copies of this game and they are all worse or become abandoned immediately.
Yeah that's why I Insist on someone make an upgrade to the original because I knew of the poor tries lol, the thing is yeah he might be one of the best in past but he partially gave up

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
I looked at the date of the first comment and it was 2017, That's began 7 years ago. This guy(RAinces) is like the damned iphone, he's been adding little little things on top of it for years and he manages to milk people. Looking back, the iPhone 11 and 16 look exactly the same, and so does Bad Bobby Saga.
Dude been writing with his dick

MindJoke

Aug 26, 2024
I know this game is discontinued, but did my game get bugged or did I actually reach the end? I finished Lucy's (and Julia's) story and it says "No more events for this version" same as with Mom. Even though the game tells me to go to the pool sometimes when Lucy is there but nothing happens besides the image of Lucy in the pool. It also tells me to go to club when Lucy is out parting, but then it says I can't go to the club. So I guess bugged. No problem tho.

When it comes to Jenny all that's left is the last scene where we agree to a "hug" in exchange for money, and then it says "no more events for this version".

With Liza however idk if I'm missing something or maybe it's another bug. The walkthrough for her is literally blank. I was doing the submissive training. The last thing I was able to do was delete her contacts on the phone and change the background. Since then it's just locked in breakfast "Why are you not wearing outfit?", webcam crying about phone background, and the evening scene where you get to talk about "rule 4" or "kiss goodnight". But nothing else. Is that the end? Or am I missing something? Maybe I did something wrong?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I know this game is discontinued, but did my game get bugged or did I actually reach the end? I finished Lucy's (and Julia's) story and it says "No more events for this version" same as with Mom. Even though the game tells me to go to the pool sometimes when Lucy is there but nothing happens besides the image of Lucy in the pool. It also tells me to go to club when Lucy is out parting, but then it says I can't go to the club. So I guess bugged. No problem tho.

When it comes to Jenny all that's left is the last scene where we agree to a "hug" in exchange for money, and then it says "no more events for this version".

With Liza however idk if I'm missing something or maybe it's another bug. The walkthrough for her is literally blank. I was doing the submissive training. The last thing I was able to do was delete her contacts on the phone and change the background. Since then it's just locked in breakfast "Why are you not wearing outfit?", webcam crying about phone background, and the evening scene where you get to talk about "rule 4" or "kiss goodnight". But nothing else. Is that the end? Or am I missing something? Maybe I did something wrong?
definitely you are missing Liza scenes. that blank thing (bug?) is known to happen sometimes, but i don't know if you can fix it or have to star over. you can restart at the beginning of Liza's training.

> I know this game is discontinued

i still have hope to live to see another update. his subscribestar is finally taking off, he's making near 1000$/month which is more than his defunct patreon prior last update.

Reactions: MindJoke

MindJoke

Aug 26, 2024
definitely you are missing Liza scenes. that blank thing (bug?) is known to happen sometimes, but i don't know if you can fix it or have to star over. you can restart at the beginning of Liza's training.

> I know this game is discontinued

i still have hope to live to see another update. his subscribestar is finally taking off, he's making near 1000$/month which is more than his defunct patreon prior last update.
Damn, I guess I have a save after the first spanking. Is there a specific way you'd recommend approaching the training? Is there an order you should attack her stats or powers?

But isn't there another version of this game already? Bobby's Memoirs or something I think it's called?

EDIT: Thanks dude. Restarting the training fixed it. From what I can tell some scenes were just triggered in the wrong order. Like I said before, the last thing I did was deleting her phone contacts which was prompted after the whole handcuffs thing. This time around it came before and now I'm getting, for the first time, a different scene in the kitchen talking about the whole bathroom/knife incident and the picture "project". Fingers crossed it doesn't get bugged again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ariloxi

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
He said there will be 1 more update at least.

Subscribestar is weird with the stats that it shows. When they was showing the total amount the author is getting it don't match the subscriber count.

Last time I checked when it had shown the amount, he was getting something like $130 but his $5 subscriber tier was 20, $10 subscriber tier was 4 and $18 subscriber tier was 2 so the amount should have been higher.

Tldr: if you are basing 1000$/month on the subscriber count it's not accurate from what I've seen.

From RAInces discord:

first people also already suggesting he switches over to subscribestar. I can’t believe that…

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
if you are basing 1000$/month on the subscriber count it's not accurate from what I've seen.
exactly, i did the count of subscribers x their tier. now that you mention it i half remember noticing once that disparity between monthly earnings and the subs account. well... if that is the case thats bad news for the project

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
exactly, i did the count of subscribers x their tier. now that you mention it i half remember noticing once that disparity between monthly earnings and the subs account. well... if that is the case thats bad news for the project
I'm not too worried, I've noticed that when there's a update release the subscriber count goes up.

So if he wants the support to grow he will need to put in the work.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes