underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
yeah you can set the relations of characters at the beginning but it needs to be tweaked were it should say son and brother it says roommate which is stupid especially if the "taboo" is enabled the dev should look into that or someone look into modding it with a patch otherwise this is not bad except for the mini/simi elements of sandbox be awesome to do away with it altogether but i can deal with it like it is if i have to but the relations should be looked at though

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
Wow, a long and quality update for bad bobby saga. This can't be good, the universe is going to insist on balance. Armageddon incoming.

ko111ka

Jul 2, 2021
Screenshot_20240128_172355_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
first.I came to the liza's room and nothing happened.
second. I remembered that this game had gallery in old version.where is it?
third.Is this game had a creampie sex?In pussy without ass.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, how does the stealth-minigame work?
I know I have to train my stealth skill in my bedroom. Now I have the quest to steal the nail polish from one of the sisters bedroom.

I see a bubble, which reduces in size until disappeared, I have a green circling trail/star, and a blue meter on top of the screen
I click the button and get caught, i wait until the bubble disappeared and get caught.
Only a very few time,s i succeed, but I cant get the grip of the mechanic.

Can someone enlighten me, how this minigame works?
I used the search function for "stealth", "nail polish", and "steal". All I got was "level up in your bedroom"

Reactions: Gamle

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I know I have to train my stealth skill in my bedroom. Now I have the quest to steal the nail polish from one of the sisters bedroom.

I see a bubble, which reduces in size until disappeared, I have a green circling trail/star, and a blue meter on top of the screen
I click the button and get caught, i wait until the bubble disappeared and get caught.

I used the search function for "stealth", "nail polish", and "steal". All I got was "level up in your bedroom"
It seems to be you should wait until the bubble is gone and then click where the bubble used to be. Its a very stupid way of doing things imo and no explanation before on how to do it.. Also, be sure to save after each successful try, it helps with your aggro-managment. :)

Also seem to work with just spam-clicking really fast where the bubble will turn up..

Last edited:
Reactions: Loki0

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018

found it, you need to click the bubble while its still big and visible... I also effing hate this

Reactions: zippydan

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
found it, you need to click the bubble while its still big and visible... I also effing hate this
Yeah, explaining minigames would be great.
I managed to get past this scene, and I somehow managed to put the nail polish on the others sister's feet.
But I still dont know if I understood that minigame.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
It seems to be you should wait until the bubble is gone and then click where the bubble used to be. Its a very stupid way of doing things imo and no explanation before on how to do it.. Also, be sure to save after each successful try, it helps with your aggro-managment. :)

Also seem to work with just spam-clicking really fast where the bubble will turn up..
Save-scumming to keep my aggro-managment at bay is the best advise right now :)

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Omg i cant believe this game actually continues! It used to be my favourite years ago!

I have a few questions hopefully someone will help -

Is there any new mom content in this update? Changelog says it focuses on liza but i really only care about ms ann...

Also - are there still cheats for money and stats? Im really not into grinding...

Reactions: rain0102 and lxyzn

Max Walkerrr

Nov 24, 2023
Omg i cant believe this game actually continues! It used to be my favourite years ago!

I have a few questions hopefully someone will help -

Is there any new mom content in this update? Changelog says it focuses on liza but i really only care about ms ann... - No

Also - are there still cheats for money and stats? Im really not into grinding... - Yes

Reactions: IdanSama

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for replying! Really nothing?? Cant believe we waited this long and got no progress with Ann wtf lol.

Guess ill wait for the next update then...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes