Dec 28, 2018
Is there going to be an update or is it abandoned
Usa a formula para calcular o tempo que falta:

# Use the following expression:

dRel = dRces * ( PRev / 800 ) * UC

dRel - number of days left to release
dRces - announced time frame
PRev - Patreon revenue
Uncertainty Coefficient - around 2 (dRces in spring/automn) or 10 (dRces in winter/summer)

Source: RAInces et al, RAInces' Manual, Section 7 - Fooling those suckers, page 736, 2017

Last edited:

Rambhau

Jul 4, 2020
Usa a formula para calcular o tempo que falta:

# Use the following expression:

dRel = dRces * ( PRev / 800 ) * UC

dRel - number of days left to release
dRces - announced time frame
PRev - Patreon revenue
Uncertainty Coefficient - around 2 (dRces in spring/automn) or 10 (dRces in winter/summer)

Source: RAInces et al, RAInces' Manual, Section 7 - Fooling those suckers, page 736, 2017
So is it possible to get an update or not

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So is it possible to get an update or not
Around a week ago they allegedly said another three weeks. But they love to promise that they're 2-3 weeks away from an update or at 80% completion, and then nothing gets said for months. The only way I expect this would be different this time is if there was some outside force pushing Rainces to get the update out sooner rather than later, such as declining patreon revenue, or that platform holding them to some kind of release schedule.

Reactions: Rambhau and edgaia

Rambhau

Jul 4, 2020
Around a week ago they allegedly said another three weeks. But they love to promise that they're 2-3 weeks away from an update or at 80% completion, and then nothing gets said for months. The only way I expect this would be different this time is if there was some outside force pushing Rainces to get the update out sooner rather than later, such as declining patreon revenue, or that platform holding them to some kind of release schedule.
Man I love these game and really wanna play forward

Rambhau

Jul 4, 2020
Not a surprise, that's the way he works. Disappear minimum 1 year then came up with what other devs do in 1-2 months.I'll still play when its out though cuz nobody else made any game similar. Hopefully there will be Lucy.
The game is really good

Reactions: Assari

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Not a surprise, that's the way he works. Disappear minimum 1 year then came up with what other devs do in 1-2 months.I'll still play when its out though cuz nobody else made any game similar. Hopefully there will be Lucy.
If Rainces had been a hardworking developer, this game would have reached very different points. but like you said, that's the way the man works. however, the game is still unique and promises so much, it has enormous potential.
The previous update did not please many people, including me. It was disappointing that she only focused on Jenny. but he did a very good job of focusing on Jenny. no events hi. took a character who had not made any progress out of the refrigerator, heated it, cooked it, and served it. now there's Jenny on the table :)
I assume there will be no progress towards Lucy from the pictures she shared. but I wish he would give 10 cg something, even that would be enough for me about Lucy...
If this update is also satisfactory, I will be its patreon again. I hope it's worth the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis and Gg Rg

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If Rainces had been a hardworking developer, this game would have reached very different points. but like you said, that's the way the man works. however, the game is still unique and promises so much, it has enormous potential.
The previous update did not please many people, including me. It was disappointing that she only focused on Jenny. but he did a very good job of focusing on Jenny. no events hi. took a character who had not made any progress out of the refrigerator, heated it, cooked it, and served it. now there's Jenny on the table :)
I assume there will be no progress towards Lucy from the pictures she shared. but I wish he would give 10 cg something, even that would be enough for me about Lecy...
If this update is also satisfactory, I will be its boss again. I hope it's worth the wait.
Although there were some good things in it, the last update focusing on Jenny was a disappointment, especially since it was a "new" Jenny. We didn't have any real investment in the character when the update started. Then we got sex from another new secondary character that we had even less investment in. I was getting interested in Jenny towards the end of the update, which is of course when it ended. Now I kind of suspect we won't see Jenny again for a couple more updates. Again, that's Rainces for you. Make progress with one love interest, and then put them on the back burner for a few updates. When you do come back to them, reset the progress and begin the chase again.

We don't know much about the next update, but I'd be surprised if it advances things with the main love interests too much. It will be more chasing after characters that should have been caught long ago, and likely end before anything serious happens with them. There may be distraction sex with a secondary character again. Or maybe Rainces actually does move things forward. I can't imagine they're completely oblivious to the fact that a good number of their fans want there to be some action with the love interests after all of this time, especially given the infrequence nature of the updates. I can't really imagine there being anything approaching a full update at this point and it not ending with sex with one of the main love interests. But Rainces always seems to find a way.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
The only reason why im hype on this update because rainces hinted us that this is his favorite update, so im not expecting but im hoping that there will be a sex scene with the main girls game over or not.

Reactions: Rambhau
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes