elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
The dev has a 50/50 completion history with games. Will this be abandon, or will this be completed? Tune in to find out.
actually no, he has 6 games abandoned, 4 games completed, and 2 games on going

this is not a 50/50

so, he is either going to abandon this game

or abandon the other one called Futa Dungeon

personally, I think he's gonna abandon both

Reactions: botc76

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Step land lady is great.. even though it's slo I might give it a whirl just for that.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Slonique? Haven't heard that name in a longgg time. The master of Blue Balls is back I see.

Aug 22, 2016
Overview:
This is my new old game I've been working on some time ago. Meet the Bad Boy: young man lives with his step land lady, goes to a step land college and so on. Would you be able to uncover his mysterious mystery and achieve glorious achievements? (lol no)​
Is this a self-parody game?

Reactions: wrath09 and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jesus, how is this guy still making games. Who is still willing to give Slonique any money?
And always with that same female model. Unbelievable

Reactions: Fragmandk

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
This is my new old game I've been working on some time ago. Meet the Bad Boy: young man lives with his step land lady, goes to a step land college and so on. Would you be able to uncover his mysterious mystery and achieve glorious achievements? (lol no)​
missing patch.jpg
DZPMC43VwAAimfW.jpg

Funny prank bro. Where's the incest patch?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, I have no real negative or positive experiences with this dev, so I'm on neutral ground. However, I remember playing games with that 'step land lady (lol)' model, and I didn't like it back in the day, so even just seeing that model again is just an extreme sigh. I would say goodluck to the dev, but I'm out. It looks like that's the general consensus of every single post on here. So I don't think there's any hope to be had. However, I am beyond oblivious how there's 28 paid members for them, people are nuts =P
Worth noting, they at least are the best on something, they have made hands down the worst summary I have ever seen, congrats on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76
Aug 1, 2019
Pretty sure those exact 3d models, backdrops and UI are all reused from his other abandoned games. Hope nobody here is giving this dev money.