RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Slonique game.

Hard pass. In the end (coming soon) MIFL will end up pegging MC - yeah that really happened and I think its great metaphore for people that give this guy a (another) chance.

This troll dev should be banned here - same old assets (good ones mind you to exort interest), poor to none existennt gameplay, short bad writing, prolong updates to in the end just milking his patreons. Honestly, if you support Slonique with your money, you must be retarded. Bless your poor soul.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 4076711
On My Own, OhMyLive (OML), OnMyOwn (OMO)
And the one game he did finish (Love Thy Neighbour) was a clone of another game, that was then abandoned :KEK:
I was talking about this new one specifically that is literally just On My Own remade.

Back in the day he abandoned On My Own because people complained the MC was too much of an asshole, and made Oh My Love which was the same game but with the MC being a nice guy. He later scrapped the sandbox of that and made it a VN with a linear story and the stars for the "right" choices. He finished that with a joke ending that I'm sure everyone here knows about, before then spending time on other games only to come back with the real ending long time after, I don't remember how long it was.(several months to a year)

aztern

Jun 7, 2023
slonique
bro..
Combine the fuck all these computer games into one, have content on mom, aunt, sister, expand the tree and make money on early access

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
Build 2 is out.
What's new:
1. Moved "Wait" button to the left menu.
2. Added new locations: library, dean office, therapy office, toilet.
3. Added new characters: librarian Almira, dean Barbara, psychologist Scarlett.
4. Added gloryhole event.
5. Added stare menu.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Oh FFS, slonique's trying this game for a third time... Vegas says odds are he'll never finish it or, if he does, it'll be a last-minute rush job, (just so he can claim he completed one).

nullptr

Feb 17, 2020
Build 3 is out.
What's new:
1. Added more actions in the player bathroom.
2. Added more actions in the player living room.
3. Added Jessie sex menu.
4. Added Jessie handjob.
5. Moved Jessie dance and spank events into a new training menu.
6. Updated Jessie dance and spank events, now she performs in the second outfit too.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Step land lady is great.. even though it's slo I might give it a whirl just for that.
Just FYI, you can only advance her corruption one per day and it takes 50 corruption to see her tits. Handjob 6, BJ 100, sex 190, anal 250, facefuck 290.

That's not "slo". That's stagnant. But, go ahead and give it a whirl. You gonna have to effing tornado it to get anywhere.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just FYI, you can only advance her corruption one per day and it takes 50 corruption to see her tits. Handjob 6, BJ 100, sex 190, anal 250, facefuck 290.

That's not "slo". That's stagnant. But, go ahead and give it a whirl. You gonna have to effing tornado it to get anywhere.
I meant the developer Slo lol