4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry but I am very disappointed with the last update, so far I thought this game was very interesting, but the last update and what happened totally discouraged me from continuing to play this game and I'm out from this game now.
Seriously arranged marriage? WTF :mad:
MC behaves like some pussy agreeing to such absurdity, he's damn super rich having trillions of company sales and now he behaves like to be someone's slave.
Plus, this weird scene with the twins, who not only beat him in a fight despite the fact that he is so well-trained and earlier beat up entire army of ninjas but now he was defeated by two little whores and then his supposedly "future wife" has a sick pleasure of having sex with these two sick lesbian twins when the MC is tied to a chair - WTF this is? What was that scene supposed to show? That the MC really is a total pussy and anyone can manipulate him and treat him like some kind of trained puppy?
Sorry but I think dev really messed up the concept of this game, and as far as I'm concerned, this game has just died of natural death.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You know I liked this game despite some of its flaws but the twin scene really annoyed me. You already made the MC a moron in the lead up to it with the arranged marriage and other stuff and now made him watch his "wife" cuck him. I know you said you really need support to continue but I think the content in the recent update was a bad idea as it might just piss people off rather than make them want to support you. Anyway i will still keep an eye on this game but this update pissed me off.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm kinda have mixed feelings for this update on the one hand loved the dialogue, cant express how much but i just did. on the other...the twins arent my thing as of this update. i mean i honestly went back to see if you could avoid Raika relationship because of it....turns out you cant? idk i might've done something wrong but the one choice i had that i thought flagged if i wanted to pursue her or not doesnt seem to do much as shower sex scene still happens. also MC now agreed to an arranged marriage. so was the twins scene an NTR scene or are we supposed to say its not cause "lesbians"? i'm still interested in continuing to play. but if we ever get the chance to avoid Raika im taking it.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
We need someone who makes signature banners to do one for this game and then we can promote it here.

Lennier do you release anywhere else? SVS Comics usually has games released there. Have you tried cross-promoting with anyone else? If the game would benefit from a Walkthrough, maybe ask Zoey Raven to do one?

I don't know all of the community spots to promote but maybe some people who enjoy this game could make suggestions, or even volunteer to help you get the word out.
aside from reddit i think you pretty much said all of the well known methods. but i honestly wouldnt know where in reddit to post

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
There purpose in every single scene... I really can't get into it with out spoiling it. I can only hint at it. Look who back...
so... after reaching the end of current version I went back and avoided any sexual content with Liza, yet at the conversation with Raika's dad he still mentions sleeping with the accountant and them knowing about it since Raika installed the security system... so the choices are there just for show? like either see or skip it but game goes on as if we are having sex with her either way? :unsure:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
so... after reaching the end of current version I went back and avoided any sexual content with Liza, yet at the conversation with Raika's dad he still mentions sleeping with the accountant and them knowing about it since Raika installed the security system... so the choices are there just for show? like either see or skip it but game goes on as if we are having sex with her either way? :unsure:
Yes and yes. It originally was going to just be a story VN and your choice is to Take what you want or let the girls come to you. Like with Rachel but it unavoidable because the girls are very important parts of the story. as for Raika sexuality and her relation with the twin... I can't really get into without Major spoiler

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
And now I am confused is there any ntr or not ?
Some one said above your future wife cucks you and there is no tag ?
it might be how you perceive it type of deal. the MC himself doesnt say much. the player though....well seems a good amount of new comments suggest they didnt like the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yes and yes. It originally was going to just be a story VN and your choice is to Take what you want or let the girls come to you. Like with Rachel but it unavoidable because the girls are very important parts of the story. as for Raika sexuality and her relation with the twin... I can't really get into without Major spoiler
Why the hell are you giving the MC a choice whether he wants to have sex with Liza or not if he doesn't have a choice at the end anyway?
Sorry, but the game that's supposed to be VN in that case becomes a kinetic novel because it turns out that every choice that the MC has is not a real choice and the players are only in that case confused and some can be even pissed off.
I personally also don't like games where my choices still don't matter at the end and giving players only the illusion that they can make a particular choice in the game themselves never brings such a game popularity.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I don't know about the importance of twins part, all I know is that I would have been much happier if we had a choice to avoid or prevent what happened. I hope there will be a chance for MC to put those twin bitches in there place in near future.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Good luck with your game. I hope that you get the support you need. Unfortunately I believe that you lost quite a few potential supporters with the twin scene. I liked the story from the beginning and I liked that we had a strong mc and Raika was pretty bad ass. Unfortunately after seeing how the whole twin scene went down and being forced to watch yourself getting cucked, well its not really for me. Good luck with your game.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
When this first came out I was thinking Major hit potential. This update as is, was definitely a miss. That is not to say you as the Dev have a hidden agenda that will become clear later on.. but taken as is and comparing it to the initial release you went from a 8/10 to 5/10 and most likely have lost some of your audience. If you were going to do something like this perhaps you should have had a bigger update and brought the MC back up somehow someway.. from the WTF area you left him in. Honestly it almost reads like two games.. The first was grand and the second was a swing and a miss.. with no continuity between the two.

From rave reviews to what I'm seeing now can't be what you were looking for.. I'm sticking around to see how you recover from this.. but sadly there will be some who won't. Gotta be thinking next update needs to be a home run.. (or at least a bases clearing double)

Fingers crossed.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
At some point I started expecting my male protag to start looking like a clone of the same asian girl. A bit of sameface issue with a lot of characters in this one and it's even more glaring with that asian model every dev is using.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Ok, since so many people miss the point this whole update. I will have to break my own rule and clear up some confusion. There will be spoilers and more than one so read it at your own risk.

Final thought
Have some faith in my storytelling ability, will you? You know... I've been nice so far but to hell with this shit. I had believed that you guys would have enough faith in my storytelling ability to later make sense of this chaos. but I guess I was wrong. And don't confuse my begging for help and thinking will beg you to stay. The way I see it. I have 25 supporters on my Patreon. I made 84 bucks this month from this VN Or kinetic novel it already not worth my time But still, I will finish the thing for as long as there one person supporting me. That the type of man I am. Since I'm going to lose viewer anyway lets me just speak my mind. If you going to abandon ship now stop acting like you doing me a favor by playing/read this VN and go-ahead kick rocks. the way I see it. You are just as bad as the people who said, "Oh its Batman or Iron man rip off." When they see that MC is a Rich orphan and was never going support the VN anyway. For those of you who willing to stick around, because you still trust in my storytelling ability, I thank you for your trust from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 14/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Bad company" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bad company" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Bad company" version "1.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bad company" versione "1.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kagrra and inno3d
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes