4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well after playing that update I hope Liza has listened to the MC and doesn't go back to that douche can't take him seriously after he called us a little turd :LOL: good update overall but I wonder who this woman is that is helping the MC.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
feels like a xxx version of Largo Winch, the french comic about a corporate heir trying to find the killers of his father. The X was nice, but the story took me further than what i could imagine in that type of game. Well done Dev , well done.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Lennier

Love the game so far (y)

One note.. you might want to look into some sort of compression for your images (noticed that most of them were 3MB to 5MB a pic). That's not a huge deal now when your game has 300+ or so images/renders....

Haha however... Over time when you've got 1000-2000+ images it's going to add up a bit :p

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Lennier

Love the game so far (y)

One note.. you might want to look into some sort of compression for your images (noticed that most of them were 3MB to 5MB a pic). That's not a huge deal now when your game has 300+ or so images/renders....

Haha however... Over time when you've got 1000-2000+ images it's going to add up a bit :p
The compress version is there on the front page.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
What's with the android download? An empty rar folder.
I just tested the Mega link. got all 4 APK file after I unrar. (Though I'm not sure if they work since I don't use Andriod myself.)
If you still having issues, let me know what version you need. I'll upload the single file. Also if anybody else have the same issue please do let me know.

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
The compress version is there on the front page.
Yeah... Got that.....

Just saying in general for future updates (not a "compressed" version but just in general -- for example if your game at some point has over 2000 images at 3MB a picture that's going to be roughly 6GB on just images).

I don't care about overall game size (some do), so was just offering advice/recommendation.

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
I just tested the Mega link. got all 4 APK file after I unrar. (Though I'm not sure if they work since I don't use Andriod myself.)
If you still having issues, let me know what version you need. I'll upload the single file. Also if anybody else have the same issue please do let me know.
Got it to work. No idea what happened the first time. Maybe network issues on my end. Thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is a very good game, and interesting to play.

But, sooo many errors. For instance, for almost an entire scene (where Raika visits the MC at his home), Raika is referred to as Rachel, because the wrong definition is used for the conversations. Between that and the constant switching of tense from past to present, in sentence after sentence, and the improper use of verbs [n "Raika quietly walk up and standing next to you with her phone out recording." or n "[e] turn toward the room where the sound coming from and open the door."], and the neglect of possessives in nouns [e "It wasn’t like that he a student. He gave me a ride home that all."], it becomes almost painful to read.

Not painful enough to stop playing, or to not look forward to the next release. Just painful enough to bitch about it. ;)

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
This is a very good game, and interesting to play.

But, sooo many errors. For instance, for almost an entire scene (where Raika visits the MC at his home), Raika is referred to as Rachel, because the wrong definition is used for the conversations. Between that and the constant switching of tense from past to present, in sentence after sentence, and the improper use of verbs [n "Raika quietly walk up and standing next to you with her phone out recording." or n "[e] turn toward the room where the sound coming from and open the door."], and the neglect of possessives in nouns [e "It wasn’t like that he a student. He gave me a ride home that all."], it becomes almost painful to read.

Not painful enough to stop playing, or to not look forward to the next release. Just painful enough to bitch about it. ;)
LOL. If I can't take criticism. I wouldn't make VN. If there's a bug/mistake feel free to point them out. I'm still learning. I can't fix the mistake and learn from it. If I don't know I made them. As long as you give the VN a fair shot I have no problem with people bitch about legit stuff.

Has there been another instance where I use the wrong definition for a character? I already fix that scene that you point out. Any other bug I might have miss feels free to point them out.

About my English tho. The best I can do for now is to break the script down into scenes and post them up here. If somebody has the time to poof read it. You'll have my gratitude. Outside of that, I all can do is try my best to proofread it myself with happy thoughts and good intentions. That is until I could find or afford a pro proofreader.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe the changelog should be updated to say there is a whole new chapter of content with ginger-boinking included...ya know..so more folks will not just go(like i had) "oh..another lame bugfix after so much time" so ya..update that...say
New Chapter added
explicit content
story progression
ginger boink :p

• Love
Reactions: ontach

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
maybe the changelog should be updated to say there is a whole new chapter of content with ginger-boinking included...ya know..so more folks will not just go(like i had) "oh..another lame bugfix after so much time" so ya..update that...say
New Chapter added
explicit content
story progression
ginger boink :p
Expect explicit content on every update dude. Even if it a short story progression there always time for a quicky...

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes