4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
This game is good for what i can see now. The 'friend' and his son are just ready for some karma. Keep it up is there a roadmap for updates ?

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
This game is good for what i can see now. The 'friend' and his son are just ready for some karma. Keep it up is there a roadmap for updates ?
There a road map but due to the nature of my work... I go off-road often. as of right now. I have to go back and re-do all scenes for one of the characters her skin got f'ed up somehow. render is at 60% (do to re-render) dialog is 80% coding is at 0% (usually take 2 day)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feb 10 at 9:41am
New version V1.2 get it while it hot.

Remove what little amount of sound affect. make no sense to have sound in only some parts. so I remove it.
Fix switch from HDRI dome back ground. I had serious difficulty with scale background. That why some time you see the back ground change. I had to change that and really put a set of forest behind the house. this cause some serious delay.
ALSO if you wondering Cruchy is a smaller version of the game with render down grade just a little. You might not even be able to tell unless you have really good monitor.
Get the new version here

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Simple suggestion, remove the title "Narrator" and put the phrases in italics, because it really hard to follow ( in my case )

Reactions: gari78
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes