4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Lol i was so confused at first i thought it was showing me the MC when it asked for a name! @ThunderRob Have you made a list of recommended games? its gotten to the point that if i see you liked it i'm like "That's all i need to know" and DL it, i see you on like every game i like.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lol i was so confused at first i thought it was showing me the MC when it asked for a name! @ThunderRob Have you made a list of recommended games? its gotten to the point that if i see you liked it i'm like "That's all i need to know" and DL it, i see you on like every game i like.
among my personal status updates i regularily name my top games(the acronyms and i'm not going to spell them out..WORK FOR IT!!!) :p

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
This game got potential,although it's in the very early stage, the story has some convincing setting. Not about being given superpower and all that shit , just rich,got a girlfriend, and not going around to fuck everyone(yet), quite down to earth already.

Reactions: kaizersoze27

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Been really busy at work the pass two weeks. Trying to make some extra money to build a new PC just to use for rendering. Right now with my gaming PC it could take up to 2 hour per picture. And it getting really annoying. I hope to have a 2nd PC up and running in a week or two.
Also I will be doing face lift to this page.
To my Patrons to make up for the lack of progress and up date. I will be putting some high res picture from my private collections. (They are more of an art work with some nudity) Hope you guys enjoy it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey King Monkey Mon and ThunderRob I think I found the model for Suzie from "The Engagement", and in a much better game that isnt railroading you into watching her get raped by undeserving asswipes !

Check out the image above by UncleVT . You should check it out and let me know what you think, I think its her of close enough at least, have fun !

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey King Monkey Mon and ThunderRob I think I found the model for Suzie from "The Engagement", and in a much better game that isnt railroading you into watching her get raped by undeserving asswipes !

Check out the image above by UncleVT . You should check it out and let me know what you think, I think its her of close enough at least, have fun !
ya know..because of a couple recent games featuring some different Asian hotties..i'm not so much into her model as i once was...lol..ya she's still a cutie..BUT..she is not a sudden draw as in the past.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I know it's been a while just got done dealing personal issue and drama anyway if anybody still cares the new version is out. version note is if you wanna read it in full detail, but Short version. I added 3 animations in the game just a place holder. (I mess up and cant edit the green scene out) Rachel peeping scene now has a few more render and animation and the choice you make does somewhat affect what happens later and you could get the first bad ending. Only good thing that came out of the mess I was in is that I am now able to pack the android version. I can't test it tho so let me know if it doesn't work or something. I also made a few version like crunch version I notice the quality degrades a little so I still have the full version.

Also lost another editor. The fourth one so far I think I'm cursed so bare with my bad gramma until I can find a new editor.

(Only crunch version since there's 3 files. I'm not going to make full version unless some on ask.)

Last edited:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
So the update is 3 animations but the version jumped from 0.2 to 1.0? Those must be some serious animations... >.>
Well to be fair there more than just three animations. I mess that up anyway it just a place holder for now.

I made that leap in version because the Intro chapter ended here and next update will be Chapter 1 what about to happen next was going to be part of the intro but once I write the script I thought it better if what happens next is part of chapter 1 so I warp it up at the end of this version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well to be fair there more than just three animations. I mess that up anyway it just a place holder for now.

I made that leap in version because the Intro chapter ended here and next update will be Chapter 1 what about to happen next was going to be part of the intro but once I write the script I thought it better if what happens next is part of chapter 1 so I warp it up at the end of this version.
I'm still a bit confused. If I played the last version, will the story continue in this one or is it just that there are now 3 animations in it?

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I'm still a bit confused. If I played the last version, will the story continue in this one or is it just that there are now 3 animations in it?
Ok about the three animation scene. the first animation is at Rachel touching herself.. second and third scene is in the new part of the story.

But you might wanna go back and do speed skip to get to Rachel touching herself because The choice you pick there both of them will affect what happens with Rachel later.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just to be clear (I'm still a bit confused). Putting aside the anims, how much story progression is there.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I scanned through the thread, but I can't tell if anyone already asked about this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, in that conversations they talked about even that.... I have to check my note but should be 3 to 4 month before the game start. If you keep going you'll find that at the time the story started the main character is already 18. but now that think about it there a few flashbacks that could be a problem. I'll have to look this up.

Last edited:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Just to be clear (I'm still a bit confused). Putting aside the anims, how much story progression is there.
3 sex scene well 2 if you just look at the render 1 bad ending and 3 conversations that give you more background info and more hint. Next up date should be a lot bigger since daz v4.12 cut my render time from two and a half hour to like a little over 15 min.

Reactions: Tumai and ontach

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those Rachel scenes were perfect :love: when is she moving in with us? :p I hope we take Jen away from Levi as well that spoiled little shit deserves nothing, nice to see this game back again it's been a while had to refresh a bit.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
i swear me too thunderRob is my recommendation hub

Reactions: ontach
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes