EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1528659_b40.png

Overview:
This is a story that mainly involves four people in events that gradually change their normal lives. Little by little they find themselves involved in immoral situations from which they will not be able to escape and which they will inevitably enjoy. Each character has his own coworkers, friends, stalkers; people who get in their way that put them in hot situations. And all they need to be indecent is the help of a dangerous drug that changes how they feel about experimenting new fantasies. They might not know this until much later. There is also a trivia show where anything can happen and a route only for romance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-12-12
Original Title: Bad Decisions
Developer: Traitos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English

Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Changelog

Developer Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

*This version not released by developer, download at your own risk

sample_1.png sample_2.png sample_3.png sample_4.png sample_5.png sample_6.png sample_7.png sample_8.png sample_11.png HS2_2021-09-12-15-55-56-337.png HS2_2021-09-20-00-54-19-889.png HS2_2021-09-24-18-41-45-843.png HS2_2021-10-05-13-48-35-539.png HS2_2021-10-07-03-50-55-182.png HS2_2021-10-07-03-52-09-609.png HS2_2021-10-04-20-19-03-414.png HS2_2021-10-07-03-51-42-877.png abigail_karla.png clara_samantha.png damian_valentine_redhead.png valentine_samantha.png ellen.png holly1.png lorelai1.png tutor1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
already tried it. not bad for a first. english is not so bad at all. and since we don´t really play a main protagonist i have no problem with the cheating. the only thing i got this when the girls talk about more money

Reactions: Traitos and "CJ"

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
My mistake. I'll fix it right away.

already tried it. not bad for a first. english is not so bad at all. and since we don´t really play a main protagonist i have no problem with the cheating. the only thing i got this when the girls talk about more money

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Fixed. It was a small change at the last minute and didn't check properly. Thanks for messaging me about it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bad Decisions [v0.1] [Traitos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 680 MB / 114 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 671 MB / 104 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 663 MB / 97 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Bad Decisions [v0.1] [Traitos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 680 MB / 114 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 671 MB / 104 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 663 MB / 97 MB - BadDecisions-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Awesome, thank you very much!

• Red Heart

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Grammar is way better than what's typical for early releases of this type.
Only found one typo felt was worth mentioning, relatively early on: "You created this monster so you rip what you sow" -> should be 'reap'

Interesting start. I imagine a lesbian tag will be added soon (if it doesn't already need one as a result of that couch scene)
I figured some cheating would go on early, but I didn't expect it to come from that mischievous red head, swooping in like that outta fuckin' no where lol.

Added to the watch list!

Reactions: Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Grammar is way better than what's typical for early releases of this type.
Only found one typo felt was worth mentioning, relatively early on: "You created this monster so you rip what you sow" -> should be 'reap'

Interesting start. I imagine a lesbian tag will be added soon (if it doesn't already need one as a result of that couch scene)
I figured some cheating would go on early, but I didn't expect it to come from that mischievous red head, swooping in like that outta fuckin' no where lol.

Added to the watch list!
Editing ASAP. Thanks for considering this worthy of your time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mograx

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
is this game total netori or netorare?
Hard to quantify. There's cheating, but the player's more of a spectator; for instance, we aren't naming a character at the start, it just jumps into the lives of already established characters. Since there's not really an MC to steal or get cucked from, it's hard to say if NTR is more or less apt of a tag than 'cheating'

• Red Heart
Reactions: jxd and Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
is this game total netori or netorare?
It's not intended to. Certain situations might lead into a girl being manipulated into lesbian cheating, liking it in the process, she keeps her relationship and becomes more daring with a certain lack of inhibition and that cheating moment doesn't evolve into a continuos affair. Saying this, not all characters suffer from this, there's only one official relationship planned throughout the VN.

The NTR tag is there for people who dislike it and I'm just being honest about it.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
It's not intended to. Certain situations might lead into a girl being manipulated into lesbian cheating, liking it in the process, she keeps her relationship and becomes more daring with a certain lack of inhibition and that cheating moment doesn't evolve into a continuos affair. Saying this, not all characters suffer from this, there's only one official relationship planned throughout the VN.

The NTR tag is there for people who dislike it and I'm just being honest about it.
ahh it's not ntr, it means the game just complete voyeurism(?). lesbian cheating, i don't think Vanilla lover mind this kinda of thing(except free sex lesbian, where the 2 girls open sex with other man but not with their bf/husband)

Reactions: Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ahh it's not ntr, it means the game just complete voyeurism(?). lesbian cheating, i don't think Vanilla lover mind this kinda of thing(except free sex lesbian, where the 2 girls open sex with other man but not with their bf/husband)
What I have in mind at the moment is to work this relationship into threesomes or maybe harem but with both of them wanting to do so, while keeping their relationship. Mostly sex with other girls but not men. Outside of this I see it as a free for all for any girl/man.
Again plenty of people see this as NTR, even if a little, and that's fair. I'm giving a heads up, that's all.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes