• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I guess not. Based on what dev said there are choices in the game but there's no change from that choices. And again, based on dev's words there's NTR like one girl experiment with other girl and she likes it. No emphasis, just one of many moments in the game.
For me KN with NTR is a death sentence (both are not my cup of tea) but in this case I want to try it.
There are no choices in this VN.

Despite the name, since this is my first time doing all of this, I haven't learned how to do it yet. I first wanted to write a story, bad or good, I was looking at what does it take to create something like this. As I said before this might contain NTR and a lot of things most people (not all) won't like. I respect that. That doesn't mean that future projects might have the same approach though.

NTR is a debate. For what I feel and understand there are two major factors why people just don't like it... well maybe three.
First, most people don't want to be cucked or be cucks themselves. Which is understandable, I suppose. That's not something I would want either.
Second, when reading through a story it feels so cheap to have someone you were rooting for just being disloyal to something you thought was honest and sincere, magical even. Most of the time just for shock value or without reason, even if you might feel the same with this VN let me just take this opportunity to say: that's not my intention at all.
Third, people want to see a relationship blossom, fight through any obstacle to maintain their bond. We all do, don't we? When someone fails to do it, someone gets hurt. Nobody wants to be the one who got hurt.

Those are my principles at least. Why NTR then? Maybe because in this VN where chaos might consume some people, at least there are others who can fight it. I'm writing a story which, sadly, it's based on things that are happening or happened in my real life mixed with some fiction of course.

If you don't support this one. Maybe wait for the next. NTR is not the only path I'm focusing on.
And one more thing: It is very important, for me at least, to develop a character's personality because at least you know what kind of character you're fucking or gets fucked. That's something that will exist always in every VN I create in the future.

I don't judge your opinion or your kinks, I'm always willing to read and listen. If I write something that you may like but NTR makes you look away, at least throw an idea to challenge me to write something different in the future. Although I already have some neat ones, maybe too big to try to write them just yet though.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don't judge your opinion or your kinks, I'm always willing to read and listen. If I write something that you may like but NTR makes you look away, at least throw an idea to challenge me to write something different in the future. Although I already have some neat ones, maybe too big to try to write them just yet though.
This is your first project, so there is a lot to learn. NTR is a broad concept and a large proportion of haters also don’t want to see others fuck in the game because every woman is a potential LI for the player. Then the other dicks will HUGE TURN OFF and end the game. If you also want money from haters, then don’t show other people’s sex scenes. Even that letter combination leaves some of us out of the game right away, but there are also people like me who give the game a chance. BUT if there is a bit of other dicks, voyeurism, FEMDOM, Sharing (MMF), Swinging, NTR in the content, then the game will end immediately and there will be no new opportunity. Lez-NTR also sucks. That is, the subject around a few fetishes is flammable as well as explosive. The best way to make these avoidable is to put those fetishes behind the switch right at the beginning of the game, otherwise things might go wrong easily.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This is your first project, so there is a lot to learn. NTR is a broad concept and a large proportion of haters also don’t want to see others fuck in the game because every woman is a potential LI for the player. Then the other dicks will HUGE TURN OFF and end the game. If you also want money from haters, then don’t show other people’s sex scenes. Even that letter combination leaves some of us out of the game right away, but there are also people like me who give the game a chance. BUT if there is a bit of other dicks, voyeurism, FEMDOM, Sharing (MMF), Swinging, NTR in the content, then the game will end immediately and there will be no new opportunity. Lez-NTR also sucks. That is, the subject around a few fetishes is flammable as well as explosive. The best way to make these avoidable is to put those fetishes behind the switch right at the beginning of the game, otherwise things might go wrong easily.
Noted.

Jul 14, 2021
Good lord...every character in this game is just horrible. I mean I get dark/corruption games but literally no one has any redeeming qualities in what's shown so far.

I do wish the creator good luck and hope there game goes well but I think this is a hard pass for me personally, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jxd and Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Good lord...every character in this game is just horrible. I mean I get dark/corruption games but literally no one has any redeeming qualities in what's shown so far.

I do wish the creator good luck and hope there game goes well but I think this is a hard pass for me personally, lol.
Thanks for the feedback. Each one matters.

Reactions: HornyTranschicken

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It would be a better game if you culd make some of those bad decisions yourself. Other than that.it's okay.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I'm totally there with you. I'm trying to have a variety of size and types of boobs and nipples. That is somewhat important to me because I do like that. Since I'm still learning maybe some look alike but in time more and more will look different. The only issue with that is that some clothes look really weird or create conflict with some angles and poses. I'll sort it out though. But know that this is one of my priorities as well.
Yes true, different shapes also, I forgot to mention that like I intended haha. Good on you. But anyways we clearly seem to think alike so I'm not worried, this made me really happy to read! And yeah of course I don't expect you to be an expert right away or change it all/improve it all with a snap of the fingers hahaha. I totally understand how much work it could imply over time and by proxy the amount of time required to get there. And the factors you mention are probably the tip of the iceberg somewhat I can imagine haha. But hey, the important part is that you are trying and it shows that you WANT to try already (to have a different look and etc)! Can't say that about most devs! Seeing the progression over time will be fun too :3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yes true, different shapes also, I forgot to mention that like I intended haha. Good on you. But anyways you clearlywe seem to think alike so I'm not worried, this made me really happy to read! And yeah of course I don't expect you to be an expert right away or change it all/improve it all with a snap of the fingers hahaha. I totally understand how much work it could imply over time and by proxy the amount of time required to get there. And the factors you mention are probably the tip of the iceberg somewhat I can imagine haha. But hey, the important part is that you are trying and it shows that you WANT to try already (to have a different look and etc)! Can't say that about most devs! Seeing the progression over time will be fun too :3
This puts a smile on my face too. I have this habit of rushing things, because I just want to advance and it reflects on quality sometimes, as I learn more I'm hoping to just take my time even if it takes a couple more days or weeks. Indeed, Boobs size and shapes are very important to me. Of course I want to learn to use the studio to its 100% efficiency, not quite there yet. And yeah, maybe everyone who's paying attention at some point can say "it has been a lot of progress in X amount of time". There is no best feeling than that in my opinion when you work on something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
This puts a smile on my face too. I have this habit of rushing things, because I just want to advance and it reflects on quality sometimes, as I learn more I'm hoping to just take my time even if it takes a couple more days or weeks. Indeed, Boobs size and shapes are very important to me. Of course I want to learn to use the studio to its 100% efficiency, not quite there yet. And yeah, maybe everyone who's paying attention at some point can say "it has been a lot of progress in X amount of time". There is no best feeling than that in my opinion when you work on something.
Aww I'm glad it did, really hehe. And yeah I get what you mean. Whenever I write/type out something creative (which is very rare but still) I tend to not sit/sleep on it like I should and just vomit all my ideas onto the pages and then let it stay like that or share it right away and etc haha. Usually it's the hype of the moment, the excitement of feeling creative and wanting to share it with others! So yeah I 100% get that haha. But hey, the thing is, you don't have to answer to anyone but your own creative vision at the end of the day. So if YOU feel like changing something, be it an improvement or a change in style/look/etc, then you are free to do it at any point in time and take as much time as you need/like. That's the beauty of what you're doing right now, independently developing a game. It's your baby! :)

And yes, for sure I can only imagine! And I try to do my best to point it out whenever I have the opportunity while also giving constructive criticism whenever I feel like it would be pertinent. c:

Too many people spend their time complaining (they are the loudest and a minority usually, where the majority is usually people that are satisfied or contempt at worse.) instead of taking the time to be constructive and let alone a positive force and encouraging.

Btw I highly appreciate a dev that takes the time to communicate so well with their followers. It's obviously one of the most useful tool one can have by far. ^^

EDIT: Oh and on that note, fuck it, I meant to play some other games tonight but imma play through your latest build instead first. I'll come back here with my opinion if you want! No worries, not setting myself any expectations, it's still very early in the project so I'll definitely take that into account haha.

Last edited:

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Aww I'm glad it did, really hehe. And yeah I get what you mean. Whenever I write/type out something creative (which is very rare but still) I tend to not sit/sleep on it like I should and just vomit all my ideas onto the pages and then let it stay like that or share it right away and etc haha. Usually it's the hype of the moment, the excitement of feeling creative and wanting to share it with others! So yeah I 100% get that haha. But hey, the thing is, you don't have to answer to anyone but your own creative vision at the end of the day. So if YOU feel like changing something, be it an improvement or a change in style/look/etc, then you are free to do it at any point in time and take as much time as you need/like. That's the beauty of what you're doing right now, independently developing a game. It's your baby! :)

And yes, for sure I can only imagine! And I try to do my best to point it out whenever I have the opportunity while also giving constructive criticism whenever I feel like it's would be pertinent. c:

Too many people spend their time complaining (they are the loudest and a minority usually, where the majority is usually people that are satisfied or contempt at worse.) instead of taking the time to be constructive and let alone a positive force and encouraging.

Btw I highly appreciate a dev that takes the time to communicate so well with their followers. It's obviously one of the most useful tool one can have by far. ^^

EDIT: Oh and on that note, fuck it, I meant to play some other games tonight but imma play through your latest build instead first. I'll come back here with my opinion if you want! No worries, not setting myself any expectations, it's still very early in the project so I'll definitely take that into account haha.
Shit, man. You have no idea how much I needed those words in these exact moments. Thank you very much for each word, you just gave me more reason to keep going forward despite everything.

• Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Shit, man. You have no idea how much I needed those words in these exact moments. Thank you very much for each word, you just gave me more reason to keep going forward despite everything.
Oh man, I didn't expect it to have these kinds of effect on you but it makes me incredibly happy to hear! And that is exactly why I do it too. Sometimes without expecting it it can give a huge boost to a dev and actually end up helping a lot without me expecting it at all haha. So yeah, I'm really glad I did and this in return encourages me to keep doing it. Always while being honest and genuine of course.

• Red Heart

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I downloaded this based on the mind control tag but at the beginning the sister or "roommate" is already fucking some mutt and keeps thinking about him as the game progresses. I dumped this in the trash and moved on to the next game. Good luck to you dev, no hard feelings, It's just not for me.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I downloaded this based on the mind control tag but at the beginning the sister or "roommate" is already fucking some mutt and keeps thinking about him as the game progresses. I dumped this in the trash and moved on to the next game. Good luck to you dev, no hard feelings, It's just not for me.
Understood, thanks for trying it and I'm sorry it wasn't for you.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Ok so just played it and wrote my opinions and thoughts as I went along. There is a lot so uh...sorry if it's too much haha. But the devs I did that with their games were really happy to have a lot of data to work with so far so, I won't be shy about it haha.

The cold open method was actually good with a fitting music choice too. Probably won't necessarily be popular with a lot of people but still, it's bold, unusual and it was pulled off well so far so, kudos! Also not a lot of people put music in their games right away and some don't at all so that's great.

Really funny that Damian is one letter away from my actual name and that the first girl is named Abigail which always has been a go-to/favorite name for me when I have to name a female character haha. It's just so cute. <3

Btw love the lil freckle on her upper lip it's a small touch but it makes all the difference~ <3

And the premise is pretty bold right away and the way you wrote her thought going in the shower shows very well how it feels to struggle with severe anxiety. I do and I have a feeling that you do to from what I'm seeing in there and with our convos. So yeah, that struck a cord with me and will with a lot of people. Also people make mistake and have to accept the consequences and learn from it and it's good to have the perspective of someone that did a mistake and their thoughts and how she deals with it. We've all been through these kinds of feelings to some various degree and it really humanises her. We're only human and it's normal to make mistakes and some are more excusable than others and it's never a simply black/white. There's always many factors to consider. And of course we can be in the wrong in a very obvious way sometimes but it's still a good thing to see why and how it happened, what could explain certain actions, even if it doesn't excuse those. Basically...communication people. Single most important thing in any kind of relationship whatsoever...

Whew...As you can see the intro struck a cord with me. ^^"
Which means, good writing. c:

Also the hard shift to some lewdness in what would be considered a sensible scene didn't bother me like it might with some people. In fact, I freakin relate to that. I can get horny at the worst possible times sometimes where even me I'm like "dud wtf is wrong with you haha". But that's just being human and I'm sure more people are like that than they're some who are able to admit so haha.

Btw the animations totally took me by surprise! I didn't expect any and even less so early in the developpement! They actually look pretty good too! So yeah, great job damn! And there's multiple ones for that first scene too! Really blew me away haha!

Also the SFX touch to go with it is nice and the choices of SFX loop are pretty decent too! But you should either make them less loud vs the music (or just equalize all the audio for that matter) or put it on the voice track/channel so we can lower it ourselves independently. Cuz when it started it just blasted my hears hahahaha! Since the music was much lower haha.

Ok I have one VERY superficial thing that bothers me xD. And it's the tighty whities on Damian hahahaha. It's always been a huge turn off for me haha. But then again I don't think we'll be seeing them constantly and it is very superficial as I said so take it as you will hahaha. (And if imma be honest they even straight up look like panties xD. I have a feeling that's actually what was used in the editor but then again I can be wrong haha.

Oh also there's sometimes what looks like the beard texture/layer that clips through the face right under Damian's left eye in some renders? Or is it something else?

Sneaky evesdropping emo purple head détected! UwU

Oh, have to point out that the transition from Damian to Spider was pretty abrupt and the location he was in didn't seem to make sense much with where Damian seemed to be and his reaction before and after. :0

I like the premise of the plot surrounding Damian's work. And also all the characters so far a really neat a varied in personality and looks. Even in terms of vibe regarding their possible backgrounds from what I'm feeling from them. Nice job! And having their company be small like that makes it more personal so that's good. Or well offices and it's staff I guess since they alluded to a bigger company overall but you get the gist lol. And uh...mommy Dominique peeked my interest quite a lot uwu hehe~ (ngl the other too, especially Julie hehe.)

Spotted a mistake that makes for a confusing retelling of Miranda's story, right after the pretty nice reveal of Valentine's job (nice one and good writing it was done very organically!), where she says "...,what I actually didn't do was not lock my front door...". For it to make sense in the way she's explaining things would be to says "...,what I actually did do was not lock my door...". :)

Btw that plot twist and new theme brung to the table caught me so off guard holy fuck. Nice choice of BGM too. Loved how you pulled a fast one like that. Nice. (I also dig a lot these kinds of themes hehehe).

(ok starting from now imma write stuff as it happens as I play. I was doing that with the other comments above but did't want to make it seem like they were just pure reaction but this'll make the process easier hahaha)

Jesus, Morrison, that scene...right after the other one. Damn, this game is getting intense and everything is well pulled off so far. Loving it!

Ok, now it's one intense event/reveal or one plot twist after the other. Dang dude hahaha! Sick. You're establishing a lot of pretty good sub-plots early on. Good going!

Oh, that scene with Liliane talking to Hunter has a filter that doesn't look too good imo and also doesn't seem to work very well to begin with. There's a ton of artifacts and it seems to sometime kinda refresh in a manner that is very obvious. :0

Ok you're just gonna keep these twists coming aren't ya? hahaha. dope.

Biggins uwu <3 hehe. Nice touch :3

Man and now you go and make the characters even more likeable, deeper and 3 dimensional. All the while making the situation even more complex and a struggle for...everyone in so many ways...there's so many layers to everyone's situation now, wow.

Dude, you got this, this game will be great if you continue with the same passion and stick to your vision for sure. I'm not even done playing and I can say that right away! Jeez.

And somehow you managed to make me laugh during an already really emotionally conflicting scene hahahaha! Dude, I swear...

And you go into very heavy and dark subjects too. And so far everything is approached with taste and not diminished. They feel taken very seriously and you seem to have a good grasp on them, that's good. It's subjects that need to be talked about too and it doesn't feel shoehorned in neither. I appreciate that.

The way everything is tied too. Nice spider web there haha. Oh but uh the sentence "This sounds bad enough" it says that it's Hakeem that says it but I fell like you intended it to be a reply of Ellen?

LMAO just saw what happened in the background with Damian hahahaha! It's the little things. ;)

But man the plot is getting better and better! Btw there's a few sentence that I totally get the point you wanna get accross but that I could help you out making it even more sense and/or use more appropriate words for the things you're trying to say/explain/etc. Just offering, no biggy if you're not interested!

Dang the more I get to see different angles of Julie the more I want to pound her hahaha!

Oh shit, Dom...oops x'D.

Ah, the effect you used before was used again at the end of the scene with Miranda and Valentine and again there it looks even worse with the same issues too. No offence, just pointing it out! :0

And done!

Ok, you're definitely on an amazing start. Really great base you built there for sure! Great plot, good writing, looks pretty decent regarding the style, quality of renders and textures and I trust you will polish all these things over time. Also you animations are really good already so that's a big bonus. Very appropriate and good choices of BGMs. And as I said before all the girls have a nice variety of looks and personalities that also a majority of them have something special that makes them stand out from other games. Only other complaint I could add would be maybe that the color palette, hues and filters generally used makes the game overall look a bit too saturated in terms of all the colors come out. But hey, then again that's very subjective and it's not a major issue at all.

So yeah, I'm hooked and really hyped to see what's next! :D <3

• Wow

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok so just played it and wrote my opinions and thoughts as I went along. There is a lot so uh...sorry if it's too much haha. But the devs I did that with their games were really happy to have a lot of data to work with so far so, I won't be shy about it haha.

The cold open method was actually good with a fitting music choice too. Probably won't necessarily be popular with a lot of people but still, it's bold, unusual and it was pulled off well so far so, kudos! Also not a lot of people put music in their games right away and some don't at all so that's great.

Really funny that Damian is one letter away from my actual name and that the first girl is named Abigail which always has been a go-to/favorite name for me when I have to name a female character haha. It's just so cute. <3

Btw love the lil freckle on her upper lip it's a small touch but it makes all the difference~ <3

And the premise is pretty bold right away and the way you wrote her thought going in the shower shows very well how it feels to struggle with severe anxiety. I do and I have a feeling that you do to from what I'm seeing in there and with our convos. So yeah, that struck a cord with me and will with a lot of people. Also people make mistake and have to accept the consequences and learn from it and it's good to have the perspective of someone that did a mistake and their thoughts and how she deals with it. We've all been through these kinds of feelings to some various degree and it really humanises her. We're only human and it's normal to make mistakes and some are more excusable than others and it's never a simply black/white. There's always many factors to consider. And of course we can be in the wrong in a very obvious way sometimes but it's still a good thing to see why and how it happened, what could explain certain actions, even if it doesn't excuse those. Basically...communication people. Single most important thing in any kind of relationship whatsoever...

Whew...As you can see the intro struck a cord with me. ^^"
Which means, good writing. c:

Also the hard shift to some lewdness in what would be considered a sensible scene didn't bother me like it might with some people. In fact, I freakin relate to that. I can get horny at the worst possible times sometimes where even me I'm like "dud wtf is wrong with you haha". But that's just being human and I'm sure more people are like that than they're some who are able to admit so haha.

Btw the animations totally took me by surprise! I didn't expect any and even less so early in the developpement! They actually look pretty good too! So yeah, great job damn! And there's multiple ones for that first scene too! Really blew me away haha!

Also the SFX touch to go with it is nice and the choices of SFX loop are pretty decent too! But you should either make them less loud vs the music (or just equalize all the audio for that matter) or put it on the voice track/channel so we can lower it ourselves independently. Cuz when it started it just blasted my hears hahahaha! Since the music was much lower haha.

Ok I have one VERY superficial thing that bothers me xD. And it's the tighty whities on Damian hahahaha. It's always been a huge turn off for me haha. But then again I don't think we'll be seeing them constantly and it is very superficial as I said so take it as you will hahaha. (And if imma be honest they even straight up look like panties xD. I have a feeling that's actually what was used in the editor but then again I can be wrong haha.

Oh also there's sometimes what looks like the beard texture/layer that clips through the face right under Damian's left eye in some renders? Or is it something else?

Sneaky evesdropping emo purple head détected! UwU

Oh, have to point out that the transition from Damian to Spider was pretty abrupt and the location he was in didn't seem to make sense much with where Damian seemed to be and his reaction before and after. :0

I like the premise of the plot surrounding Damian's work. And also all the characters so far a really neat a varied in personality and looks. Even in terms of vibe regarding their possible backgrounds from what I'm feeling from them. Nice job! And having their company be small like that makes it more personal so that's good. Or well offices and it's staff I guess since they alluded to a bigger company overall but you get the gist lol. And uh...mommy Dominique peeked my interest quite a lot uwu hehe~ (ngl the other too, especially Julie hehe.)

Spotted a mistake that makes for a confusing retelling of Miranda's story, right after the pretty nice reveal of Valentine's job (nice one and good writing it was done very organically!), where she says "...,what I actually didn't do was not lock my front door...". For it to make sense in the way she's explaining things would be to says "...,what I actually did do was not lock my door...". :)

Btw that plot twist and new theme brung to the table caught me so off guard holy fuck. Nice choice of BGM too. Loved how you pulled a fast one like that. Nice. (I also dig a lot these kinds of themes hehehe).

(ok starting from now imma write stuff as it happens as I play. I was doing that with the other comments above but did't want to make it seem like they were just pure reaction but this'll make the process easier hahaha)

Jesus, Morrison, that scene...right after the other one. Damn, this game is getting intense and everything is well pulled off so far. Loving it!

Ok, now it's one intense event/reveal or one plot twist after the other. Dang dude hahaha! Sick. You're establishing a lot of pretty good sub-plots early on. Good going!

Oh, that scene with Liliane talking to Hunter has a filter that doesn't look too good imo and also doesn't seem to work very well to begin with. There's a ton of artifacts and it seems to sometime kinda refresh in a manner that is very obvious. :0

Ok you're just gonna keep these twists coming aren't ya? hahaha. dope.

Biggins uwu <3 hehe. Nice touch :3

Man and now you go and make the characters even more likeable, deeper and 3 dimensional. All the while making the situation even more complex and a struggle for...everyone in so many ways...there's so many layers to everyone's situation now, wow.

Dude, you got this, this game will be great if you continue with the same passion and stick to your vision for sure. I'm not even done playing and I can say that right away! Jeez.

And somehow you managed to make me laugh during an already really emotionally conflicting scene hahahaha! Dude, I swear...

And you go into very heavy and dark subjects too. And so far everything is approached with taste and not diminished. They feel taken very seriously and you seem to have a good grasp on them, that's good. It's subjects that need to be talked about too and it doesn't feel shoehorned in neither. I appreciate that.

The way everything is tied too. Nice spider web there haha. Oh but uh the sentence "This sounds bad enough" it says that it's Hakeem that says it but I fell like you intended it to be a reply of Ellen?

LMAO just saw what happened in the background with Damian hahahaha! It's the little things. ;)

But man the plot is getting better and better! Btw there's a few sentence that I totally get the point you wanna get accross but that I could help you out making it even more sense and/or use more appropriate words for the things you're trying to say/explain/etc. Just offering, no biggy if you're not interested!

Dang the more I get to see different angles of Julie the more I want to pound her hahaha!

Oh shit, Dom...oops x'D.

Ah, the effect you used before was used again at the end of the scene with Miranda and Valentine and again there it looks even worse with the same issues too. No offence, just pointing it out! :0

And done!

Ok, you're definitely on an amazing start. Really great base you built there for sure! Great plot, good writing, looks pretty decent regarding the style, quality of renders and textures and I trust you will polish all these things over time. Also you animations are really good already so that's a big bonus. Very appropriate and good choices of BGMs. And as I said before all the girls have a nice variety of looks and personalities that also a majority of them have something special that makes them stand out from other games. Only other complaint I could add would be maybe that the color palette, hues and filters generally used makes the game overall look a bit too saturated in terms of all the colors come out. But hey, then again that's very subjective and it's not a major issue at all.

So yeah, I'm hooked and really hyped to see what's next! :D <3
Shit, man. When I finish this, most likely will be because of these messages of support. Truly, thank you. Because I was starting to believe there was no potential at all. I was thinking to myself that what I was writing was at the very least decent or tolerable, people have come and said that is pretty meh and I can understand and respect the opinions of others. I know I'm not an expert in English nor do I claim I am. So I was pondering if it was meant to be or if I should continue and finish it, but oh man, it doesn't matter if is only you, now I know it's totally worth it to reach the end.

I'm taking notes of what you said and it's not that far away of what I already know. I failed with some transitions between plot and videos, I kind of like it at some points but in others they just don't look good, and I should go back and work on them a little bit.

Even when I said that this isn't much of a game and it's only a story, I have seen many comments criticizing the lack of interaction in this "game"; I have never said, not even once, that this is a game. However maybe I should just add options. Then again maybe I can just wait to finish this my way and just add interactions in the next project.

I'm going to take this opportunity to just say this, might as well: There are so, so, so, so many games, wonderful games by the way, where you "are" the main protagonist and you end up fucking every.single.girl; some of them barely minutes after you meet them. I don't want to do that (or at least not without some context or reason behind it yet to be explained). Still a lot and I do mean 'A lot' of whatever plot you can come up with outside of that is NTR for tons of people. If "they" don't fuck them all, then they don't like it. I dig that. I like that too. Though I dislike when the protagonist has a big dick and that is the sole reason why girls accept to be fucked by him. It bores me to hell. Yet I wouldn't say "this is shit just for that" because in the end some characters might be interesting, the plot might be interesting, the scenes are hot, the girls are hot, and many, many other factors. I'm not trying to be edgy either, doing something different because it ain't new or innovative, simply put I'm aware of what I'm doing here. Not calling on other games either, just using this as an example.

That aside, what appears to be sub plots are actually connected to the main scheme of things without any plot twist. You can guess what might come up next even. I'm okay with that.

And to end this message, hopefully people besides you read it... this is not a big planned story I've been thinking or wanting to write for years, actually is being written along the way most of the time. This might sound like "now I know why is shit" and that would be even my own opinion. Despite that I do have a grasp on what's going to happen, how it might end and why I began writing this:

We all live our lives without caring much about others. Because, let's be honest, we don't and shouldn't care much about them. If we can help, we try; if we can't or don't want to then we move on. But if one day you're happily sitting in your front lawn and your drunk neighbor, who drinks heavily but you never said anything to him because if he dies of liver cancer that's his business, rams his car into yours causing major damages all around. Your insurance does not want to pay, your neighbor can't pay or won't pay and besides he's in prison already; you either have to buy a new car or repair the damages, now you need to take the bus to work, you need to get up earlier, arrive home late. Buying groceries might be a pain without your car. Many other things happen because of that small accident that you didn't have control over in the first place. You're moody, you're tired, you're frustrated. You might hurt others, your girlfriend, friends, family with words you don't mean to say. And this might go on months after the incident. Sure some can say welp, shit happens. Others just can't.

Maybe I should have just given an example of someone eating a bat on the other side of the world and here we all are now almost two years later.

That's my train of thought while I write this VN. Sometimes people we don't even know make bad decisions and they end up hurting us. This might be too profound for a fap not-game but yeah that's the mind set I was when I started this and I should just roll with it until the end. Even when I'm not in that mind set anymore.

Maybe my next true-game can be a dating simulator with interesting characters and without a complicated plot. Although I don't even believe this is complicated to understand.

New drug on the streets = free fucks, eventually. Some might resist it, though. Maybe. Probably.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes