Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Awww dude so sorry to hear that. That sucks! I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that it's totally ok and to take the time you need. Stressing yourself out more and then burning yourself out is the last thing we'd want. I also hope that your situation will get resolved in a good manner for you guys.

So on that note, be safe and take care until you let us know when you're doing better as you said. éwè <3
Yes, maybe this week we might know if he's out of danger. It has been 5 months already with this mess. Actually those events inspired this story, if someone was wondering. How 1 person can ruin so many lives with a single bad decision, especially made out of spite, ignorance and overall stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yes, maybe this week we might know if he's out of danger. It's been 5 months already with this mess. Actually those events inspired this story, if someone was wondering. How 1 person can ruin so many lives with a single bad decision, specially made out of spite, ignorance and overall stupidity.
I had a feeling it was connected regarding the themes and morals. Damn, that's such a shitty situation for sure. I'm really wishing the best for you guys éwè

• Red Heart
Reactions: Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hungry for updates
Thanks for mention it. It has been a rough month. Right now I had to go back to my regular job. Not a big thing, a simple cashier. Our legal dispute isn't closed yet and well... life happens fast. That being said, the stress is greatly reduced now and it seems that everything is going to be okay. Unfortunately I haven't being able to work on this side project at all. Being something in the NTR category it's also hard to start working on something you receive a lot of complaints for. Not saying there aren't any good comments, sure there are. You get the idea though, I suppose. I don't mind people not liking it, to each their own, but I need to be in the right set of mind to be able to pass through them and see the brighter side of things. Also working on this gives me a lot of time to think and I'm trying to avoid those situations altogether.

*But*

There are people who are waiting to see how this plays out. Myself included. So starting today I'll begin working on this again. Sorry for the delay although there's no obligation for me to work on this yet and only a promise between those who care for this and me is the only thing that inspires me to continue.

Also I said I was going to finish it and fucking hell I will fulfill that promise.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
He's referring to NTR as the "letter thing".
Lmao, ok thought so but I didn't want to assume. And btw you gay character is dope as hell. Like all the other character he has a unique look and personality, he has a story of his own and a gives a very different angle on the situation. It paints a new picture flip the scenario over it's head it's great!

• Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for mention it. It has been a rough month. Right now I had to go back to my regular job. Not a big thing, a simple cashier. Our legal dispute isn't closed yet and well... life happens fast. That being said, the stress is greatly reduced now and it seems that everything is going to be okay. Unfortunately I haven't being able to work on this side project at all. Being something in the NTR category it's also hard to start working on something you receive a lot of complaints for. Not saying there aren't any good comments, sure there are. You get the idea though, I suppose. I don't mind people not liking it, to each their own, but I need to be in the right set of mind to be able to pass through them and seeing the brighter side of things. Also working on this gives me a lot of time to think and I'm trying to avoid those situations altogether.

*But*

There are people who are waiting to see how this plays out. Myself included. So starting today I'll begin working on this again. Sorry for the delay although there's no obligation for me to work on this yet and only a promise between those whocare for this and me is the only thing that inspires me to continue.

Also I said I was going to finish it and fucking hell I will fulfill that promise.
Oh yeah I totally understand what you mean, the hate is sadly something that sticks much more on the mind than the compliments and good vibes. You're only human like all of us and it's ok to need a break. However long that may be. Also the fact that depending on what state of mind we're in, things does indeed affect us very differently.

Hmmm, I just thought of this now and it might seem stupid but I'll suggest it anyway. What about making a google document (or etc) where you copy into it all the good comments, good constructive criticism you received and will receive. Then each time you doubt yourself, your project or etc...you just go and read some of it if you feel it'd help? I'm no expert but I think it'd be a very healthy thing to do. :)

And yes, I am all the way hyped about this game too, but no rush. And it's clearly not even just me, you and those others that have commented or even liked the OG post for the game; there always a very silent majority that are in the same boat ^^

Its nice to see you want so much to uphold your promise, it's inspiring really. In fact I did notice the very smoll text and then your signature, it's nice hehe <3. Just don't overdo it though. Don't force yourself or at least not too much. Also I wouldn't hold it against you if it ends up not being finished in the end. I understand, life is difficult AF and making a game through all of that is intense as all hell. So yeah, I wouldn't even be disappointed in you. I'd just be sad I wouldn't see the rest, for sure. But that's no reason to overexert yourself, try to remember that :)

And thank you so much for sharing this whole experience with us, the game, your personal life and etc. I really appreciate it. Communication is always important and you're great at it.

• Red Heart

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Yay more content! Are you planning on focusing on a single part of the story like the mind control stuff?

• Thinking Face

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yay more content! Are you planning on focusing on a single part of the story like the mind control stuff?
The first ideas around this story is to build a world surrounding a drug that mind controls people. Called Sunshine. This story will be quite short and I'm hoping that I can set the base rules on how this drug works and how people tend to abuse it. Seen through the eyes of different protagonists. So in the next game, where there will be choices that actually matter, is going to focus on a main guy, months or years after "Bad Decisions", with a place called Sanctuary, an hotel like place where he will save girls in dangerous situations which are targeted by those who abuse what Sunshine does. Of course there will be a darker path where you can actually abuse of the drug yourself or even manipulating them in a more common way. Depending on your moral compass or perverted interests. And building a larger world with recurrent characters from "Bad Decisions" as well, to see how they changed or how this chaotic situation affected them. That's my general idea right now, not definitive but a main road I'll try to follow.

Now in this current Kinetic Novel there will be many protags related to the drug and how people are affected by it and how they're using different methods to protect themselves. Dan, the gay guy, is the one who knows more on how to handle and protect oneself from being manipulated. Spoiler alert. Stay tuned and thanks for being interested in this.

And no, it doesn't involve taking it from behind.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
The first ideas around this story is to build a world surrounding a drug that mind controls people. Called Sunshine. This story will be quite short and I'm hoping that I can set the base rules on how this drug works and how people tend to abuse it. Seen through the eyes of different protagonists. So in the next game, where there will be choices that actually matter, is going to focus on a main guy, months or years after "Bad Decisions", with a place called Sanctuary, an hotel like place where he will save girls in dangerous situations which are targeted by those who abuse what Sunshine does. Of course there will be a darker path where you can actually abuse of the drug yourself or even manipulating them in a more common way. Depending on your moral compass or perverted interests. And building a larger world with recurrent characters from "Bad Decisions" as well, to see how they changed or how this chaotic situation affected them. That's my general idea right now, not definitive but a main road I'll try to follow.

Now in this current Kinetic Novel there will be related to the drug and how people are affected by it and how they're using different methods to protect themselves. Dan, the gay guy, is the one who knows more on how to handle and protect oneself from being manipulated. Spoiler alert. Stay tuned and thanks for being interested in this.

And no, it doesn't involve taking it from behind.
All of this sounds amazing. I really look forward to you expanding this world in another game. It's a good idea after you've established the base with a much smaller game and learned to ropes while at it. You really seem to know what you wanna do with this game and the direction it'll go in and then what doors it could potentially open to you, and that makes it all the more exciting tbh.

lmao

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
For a small update on what's going on. I was asked to work on my days off. Unfortunately I couldn't advance much. But here's one image of future girls. I like to think that some may look at them being ugly and I actually like it like that. In that way it's easier for you to remember them. One of them, Clara, is a girl overprotected by her mother, she is someone who has not experienced many things. The other, Samantha, is a girl focused on winning competitions, she may need more tools for her to excel above others. Both adults, of course. Yeah. Sure. Indeed. Certainly. Surely. Definitely.

5.png

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
For a small update on what's going on. I was asked to work on my days off. Unfortunately I couldn't advance much. But here's one image of future girls. I like to think that some may look at them being ugly and I actually like it like that. In that way it's easier for you to remember them. One of them, Clara, is a girl overprotected by her mother, she is someone who has not experienced many things. The other, Samantha, is a girl focused on winning competitions, she may need more tools for her to excel above others. Both adults, of course. Yeah. Sure. Indeed. Certainly. Surely. Definitely.

View attachment 1490576
Ohhhh, I love em! And no they are super cute to me but I do get what you mean though! But like other characters you made they have their own distinct personality and a look to match it! Love to corrupt the sheltered girls (or just in general) and please tell me that the competitive one has some nicely contrasted tan lines :cry: <3.

And yes adults, without a single doubt, guaranteed, for sure, mhm, yup yup...:BootyTime:

Man sorry to hear about the job schedule though, but hey, again no worries. It'll take the time it has to. And just the fact that you jumped back in it and made a bit of progress is something in itself. :)

• Red Heart

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Only thing I like more than fast and frequent updates is devs who put themselves and their own well-being first and foremost! Take your time.

Sure, we're looking forward to seeing what happens next, but we'll be lurking patiently until it's ready.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the awesome support.
Alright so this week schedule will allow me to work more on this. Yesterday when I was doing a scene I felt good, it's truly fun working on this. Unless something else happens (family stuff, grocery shopping, any kind of emergency, sickness I guess?) the amount of hours I'll put into this might be around 24 hours, 8 hours per day. I'm going to starting seeing this as a side job.

Let's see how much progress I can make.

• Wow

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the awesome support.
Alright so this week schedule will allow me to work more on this. Yesterday when I was doing a scene I felt good, it's truly fun working on this. Unless something else happens (family stuff, grocery shopping, any kind of emergency, sickness I guess?) the amount of hours I'll put into this might be around 24 hours, 8 hours per day. I'm going to starting seeing this as a side job.

Let's see how much progress I can make.
Dang, really going hard at it huh? But no worries I won't build up expectations on any ETA like always. But it's nice to see you so motivated for now ^^! And it's our pleasure really, you deserve the recognition for such sweet beginning of a game.

• Red Heart

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Dang, really going hard at it huh? But no worries I won't build up expectations on any ETA like always. But it's nice to see you so motivated for now ^^! And it's our pleasure really, you deserve the recognition for such sweet beginning of a game.
I wouldn't state an ETA, that would just give me stress for working faster and become frustrated if for whatever reason I couldn't make it in time. 8 hours in my opinion isn't that hard to achieve especially if I have the time to invest in it, which I do right now. I've done some progress and the story goes on. It's not going to be finished by the end of this week, of that I'm pretty sure at least. I actually love to do my day job but I must confess that this next week schedule is garbage lol. Not much time to work on this.

Next project day I have available is Sunday though. I invested some hours today as well and I'm still working on it as I type this update. Things in life are moving forwards as well as this project. Slowly, sure. But I am getting there.

Some images to show.

*I'm also working on the transition between image and videos because it was just too sudden and sometimes out of nowhere.
*There should be a lesbian sex scene with Ellen and Dom. (*See next image* Green hair one and milf one.) 4.png

*I shall be more careful with the audio volume in future videos although those that are already in stay like that, I apologize. *I'm never satisfied with some images/quality/poses/etc. But If I invest 3 hours to make a scene the way I want in every small detail then I would finish each update every 6 months and that is unacceptable. I hope that in the future, with more experience, I can create better stuff.

2.png 1.png 3.png

Alright, so that would be all. And I've been thinking a lot about the sequel to this and how there's going to be actual choices. It's not a big deal, games should have those at least. What I'm thinking about though is this...

Should I introduce some female characters in this story that DON'T end up having sex with any other characters and save them for the next game where you can do whatever you want with them? Or should I just go on with what I have in mind? I like both ideas. Of course some are already involved with someone else or they might get involved with someone in future updates. I can always create more "virgin" characters in the future but some might actually want to see these here in the next game as potential lovers, slaves.... uh.... victims?... toys?... I don't know it's going to be pretty dark so some of you might take those dark paths just out of curiosity. I don't mind, all the most degenerate options will be available over time. And this time, optional.

Anyway that's the end of this update. A lot of ideas, I don't know what's going to happen or if I'm going to be able to fulfill all promises but heck I'll give my all.

Thanks for reading.

• Red Heart
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes