Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
There's only one character intended to be and she's not getting into various sexual acts. There's no plans, in this kinetic novel at least, to get other girls pregnant.
Ok, but... Is she actually (and unavoidably) forced to get pregnant ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Traitos

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ok, but... Is she actually (and unavoidably) forced to get pregnant ?
From the very first moment she appears, she already is pregnant. Sorry about that. Let's say she's more of a drama related character that forces another character to do things. She's not actively lewd in this novel.

Reactions: Armelle69

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I wouldn't state an ETA, that would just give me stress for working faster and become frustrated if for whatever reason I couldn't make it in time. 8 hours in my opinion isn't that hard to achieve especially if I have the time to invest in it, which I do right now. I've done some progress and the story goes on. It's not going to be finished by the end of this week, of that I'm pretty sure at least. I actually love to do my day job but I must confess that this next week schedule is garbage lol. Not much time to work on this.

Next project day I have available is Sunday though. I invested some hours today as well and I'm still working on it as I type this update. Things in life are moving forwards as well as this project. Slowly, sure. But I am getting there.

Some images to show.

*I'm also working on the transition between image and videos because it was just too sudden and sometimes out of nowhere.
*There should be a lesbian sex scene with Ellen and Dom. (*See next image* Green hair one and milf one.) View attachment 1496381

*I shall be more careful with the audio volume in future videos although those that are already in stay like that, I apologize. *I'm never satisfied with some images/quality/poses/etc. But If I invest 3 hours to make a scene the way I want in every small detail then I would finish each update every 6 months and that is unacceptable. I hope that in the future, with more experience, I can create better stuff.

View attachment 1496377 View attachment 1496378 View attachment 1496379

Alright, so that would be all. And I've been thinking a lot about the sequel to this and how there's going to be actual choices. It's not a big deal, games should have those at least. What I'm thinking about though is this...

Should I introduce some female characters in this story that DON'T end up having sex with any other characters and save them for the next game where you can do whatever you want with them? Or should I just go on with what I have in mind? I like both ideas. Of course some are already involved with someone else or they might get involved with someone in future updates. I can always create more "virgin" characters in the future but some might actually want to see these here in the next game as potential lovers, slaves.... uh.... victims?... toys?... I don't know it's going to be pretty dark so some of you might take those dark paths just out of curiosity. I don't mind, all the most degenerate options will be available over time. And this time, optional.

Anyway that's the end of this update. A lot of ideas, I don't know what's going to happen or if I'm going to be able to fulfill all promises but heck I'll give my all.

Thanks for reading.
All of this sounds like great and most importantly healthy news! And yeah exactly putting an ETA is very rarely a good idea. Saying when you know something won't be ready that is a good thing because it let's people manage their expectations and if somehow life makes it that you complete an update before then, then you can have a nice surprise for everyone instead of "bad" news about delaying releases. Good on you!

And hey it's ok, sorry to hear about the shitty schedule but life is life right?

And yes, perfectionism in a very first game is a very bad thing to indulge in hahaha! It is oh so tempting but you clearly have at least a decent sense of time management. :)

I appreciate the renders previews, I forgot how much I liked some of those characters looks. Like the friend of the green hair girl and the new girls that I'm still very hype for hehe.

As for the question you have for us I'd say either way sounds good to me man. But more importantly, just go with what feels right for you. Now the question is, do you ask us because you're not totally sure yourself on what you want or is it just to make sure we're happy with the direction? Because if you know already what you'd really prefer then by all means simply go for it. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm just making sure there is a balance between what I'm thinking and what those you are interested in this want too.
Maybe that's something I should left unanswered until the very end of this first project. Yesterday there was a blackout half of the day, lucky me, and I was able to work on this for around 5 hours. Progress is being made, I am scheduled to work today but isn't going to be a long shift and I have the day off tomorrow so there will be plenty of time to continue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I'm just making sure there is a balance between what I'm thinking and what those you are interested in this want too.
Maybe that's something I should left unanswered until the very end of this first project. Yesterday there was a blackout half of the day, lucky me, and I was able to work on this for around 5 hours. Progress is being made, I am scheduled to work today but isn't going to be a long shift and I have the day off tomorrow so there will be plenty of time to continue.
Listen, I'm a simple man when it comes purely to sexual content. The more there is anal involved with as much characters as possible (especially the ones that have a look that's out of the box), the happier I am hahaha! :BootyTime:

Kind of a favorite of mine if you didn't guess already :Kappa:(I have a feeling I already mentioned it before in this thread and forgot, kek)

And oof, yeah that's unfortunate, but hey you got 5hrs in which is something! And you schedule seems promising for today and tomorrow too! So that's nice :)

• Red Heart

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
From the very first moment she appears, she already is pregnant. Sorry about that. Let's say she's more of a drama related character that forces another character to do things. She's not actively lewd in this novel.
ok, then it's good ;)
I just can't understand how some people only comprehend "pregnancy" as a sexual thing

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
ok, then it's good ;)
I just can't understand how some people only comprehend "pregnancy" as a sexual thing
As a side note: I can't comprehend pregnancy in any game. That would be like an end of a character's arc as I see it. That's not the direction I'm going for, a pregnancy will never be the end of any story related to a character.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Listen, I'm a simple man when it comes purely to sexual content. The more there is anal involved with as much characters as possible (especially the ones that have a look that's out of the box), the happier I am hahaha! :BootyTime:

Kind of a favorite of mine if you didn't guess already :Kappa:(I have a feeling I already mentioned it before in this thread and forgot, kek)

And oof, yeah that's unfortunate, but hey you got 5hrs in which is something! And you schedule seems promising for today and tomorrow too! So that's nice :)
True, my schedule is good now and it's giving me some more hours to invest in this. Right now I'm creating around 4-5 more female characters but only for certain scenes. There's no development for them in the future but more of a... world building, maybe we will see them in the next actual game though.

• Red Heart

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Well now that I finished the girls I can proceed with the next scenes and keep advancing with the novel. I've been thinking that is going to take me a while to finish a simple update and for that reason I wish to give something in return for the long wait. I'm unsure what though. But It must be something that makes the wait at least somewhat worth it. I have a few ideas here and there but be sure that I'm aware that this is just taking too long and maybe not for something terribly impressive. That being said I'm trying hard to manage my time around this fun project. Nothing special yet but at least here are the girls.

newgirls.png
girls.png

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
True, my schedule is good now and it's giving me some more hours to invest in this. Right now I'm creating around 4-5 more female characters but only for certain scenes. There's no development for them in the future but more of a... world building, maybe we will see them in the next actual game though.
Oh I like that. World building is always great and in a next game if we recognize them and make connections with the background we got on them from the previous one it always is a nice moment and deepens the connection we have with them and their scenes. ^^

• Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Well now that I finished the girls I can proceed with the next scenes and keep advancing with the novel. I've been thinking that is going to take me a while to finish a simple update and for that reason I wish to give something in return for the long wait. I'm unsure what though. But It must be something that makes the wait at least somewhat worth it. I have a few ideas here and there but be sure that I'm aware that this is just taking too long and maybe not for something terribly impressive. That being said I'm trying hard to manage my time around this fun project. Nothing special yet but at least here are the girls.

View attachment 1503849
View attachment 1503850
Holy hell I love em! They look so distinct and good~ Yummy :BootyTime:

And no worries dude, don't sweat it. It's your first game and you let us know that you're working hard IRL too and deal with a lot of stuff in your life. And even through all of that you dedicate a lot of hours per week again these days. I don't mind being patient. I won't complain if you do a micro-update of course, but it's not necessary imo. Do it only if you really want to and feel you can do it without stressing out along the way and/or help you be less stressed afterwards :)

• Red Heart

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Version 0.2.5 is out:

For more context - my original idea while working with each update was to work 3 arcs at the same time and every update bringing progress on each of those arcs. Right now not a single arc is finished, there aren't sexual scenes with this update either, that was meant for the final scenes. I believe I'm delivering something interesting and unexpected though, time will tell and I really hope you enjoy it.

Amazingly I was able to upload this micro-not-so-micro-update before going to work. That was a brilliant idea, to upload at least something to keep you aware on what I'm doing and so I managed to work yesterday rapidly on what's new in this update which, of course, I won't spoil here. I'm happy with the results and truly a lot of good news today. I thank DoofusMan for this idea. So simple and yet it wasn't in my head.

I hope everyone who's keeping up with these updates, interacting with me in this forum and being positive about it, and those who aren't too, enjoy this and wait for more to come.

Also I got my first patreon subscriber and I really want to take this chance to say thank you very much one more time.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure if someone else told you but the user is 100% wrong about that.
I try not to debate the definition of things, we could get literal about many things but people just have different sets of mind. I was just taking their comment in consideration. Most people would say cheating is *this*, no, cheating is *that* and it would be an endless debate that goes nowhere.
I'll always end up doing what I like or what I believe fits in what I'm writing.
But that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore people's thoughts because sometimes they make me realize new stuff or inspire me to create a character with certain traits or kinks.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I try not to debate the definition of things, we could get literal about many things but people just have different sets of mind. I was just taking their comment in consideration. Most people would say cheating is *this*, no, cheating is *that* and it would be an endless debate that goes nowhere.
I'll always end up doing what I like or what I believe fits in what I'm writing.
But that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore people's thoughts because sometimes they make me realize new stuff or inspire me to create a character with certain traits or kinks.
I know. I was just hoping in the event you include mind control you do not exclude tags that are associated with the scene.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Version 0.2.5 is out:

For more context - my original idea while working with each update was to work 3 arcs at the same time and every update bringing progress on each of those arcs. Right now not a single arc is finished, there aren't sexual scenes with this update either, that was meant for the final scenes. I believe I'm delivering something interesting and unexpected though, time will tell and I really hope you enjoy it.

Amazingly I was able to upload this micro-not-so-micro-update before going to work. That was a brilliant idea, to upload at least something to keep you aware on what I'm doing and so I managed to work yesterday rapidly on what's new in this update which, of course, I won't spoil here. I'm happy with the results and truly a lot of good news today. I thank DoofusMan for this idea. So simple and yet it wasn't in my head.

I hope everyone who's keeping up with these updates, interacting with me in this forum and being positive about it, and those who aren't too, enjoy this and wait for more to come.

Also I got my first patreon subscriber and I really want to take this chance to say thank you very much one more time.
It's certainly not a bad idea indeed. Not a necessity but certainly welcomed for sure! hehe :)
And I'm going to play it right away as soon as I'm done checking out today's updates and stuff!

Man can't believe something I apparently said was included in the game. I kinda don't want to reread my posts just to avoid spoiling myself. :ROFLMAO:

And my pleasure btw, it never was my intention to influence your work but I'm flattered you did appreciate enough an idea of mine that you went with it! ^^

And me I'm going to thank you for your hard work and congrats on your first patreon subscriber! :D

• Red Heart

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I know. I was just hoping in the event you include mind control you do not exclude tags that are associated with the scene.
I won't exclude them. It is necessary to be transparent with the contents of what I'm working on. If some are missing right now may be because I just totally forgot, because honestly I haven't paid attention on tag tracking. I apologize if that's the case at the moment.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It's certainly not a bad idea indeed. Not a necessity but certainly welcomed for sure! hehe :)
And I'm going to play it right away as soon as I'm done checking out today's updates and stuff!

Man can't believe something I apparently said was included in the game. I kinda don't want to reread my posts just to avoid spoiling myself. :ROFLMAO:

And my pleasure btw, it never was my intention to influence your work but I'm flattered you did appreciate enough an idea of mine that you went with it! ^^

And me I'm going to thank you for your hard work and congrats on your first patreon subscriber! :D
I have said it before but I truly read and try to understand each point of view, even if you end up insulting me. Because people may have good ideas, like yours. This update truly was out today because of that idea of a micro update and adding some spice to it. Which, I hope, you all enjoy it.

• Red Heart

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I won't exclude them. It is necessary to be transparent with the contents of what I'm working on. If some are missing right now may be because I just totally forgot, because honestly I haven't paid attention on tag tracking. I apologize if that's the case at the moment.
Doesn't bother me at all.

But just in case, as an advice I gotta say that from my time spent around here it seems that tags are really important, as much for people to avoid stuff than also ATTRACT more people. Because people filter for tags on kinks or other stuff they really look for. And can go from anal sex to animated/animations, handjobs, Honey Select Models, rape and all kinds of more or less detailed/niche tags. So having as much as possible (that are all legit regarding the game of course) should bring more attention! It would be good time invested if you can find other tags that apply to your game you haven't put in yet. :)

I have said it before but I truly read and try to understand each point of view, even if you end up insulting me. Because people may have good ideas, like yours. This update truly was out today because of that idea of a micro update and adding some spice to it. Which, I hope, you all enjoy it.
Oh yeah that's for sure I always feel listened and your level of communication is amazing. It just really surprised me it's just not the kind of thing I'd expect happening that's all haha. I'm just glad I could be of help. Now let's play that update! hehe

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Doesn't bother me at all.

But just in case, as an advice I gotta say that from my time spent around here it seems that tags are really important, as much for people to avoid stuff than also ATTRACT more people. Because people filter for tags on kinks or other stuff they really look for. And can go from anal sex to animated/animations, handjobs, Honey Select Models, rape and all kinds of more or less detailed/niche tags. So having as much as possible (that are all legit regarding the game of course) should bring more attention! It would be good time invested if you can find other tags that apply to your game you haven't put in yet. :)

Oh yeah that's for sure I always feel listened and your level of communication is amazing. It just really surprised me it's just not the kind of thing I'd expect happening that's all haha. I'm just glad I could be of help. Now let's play that update! hehe
We haven't reached a new tag yet, indeed there are more to come in the future. Honey select models is a good one though. Good job.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes