Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How do you even manage to blob to such a size with almost no content?

>Walls of text in comments

You people take your fap sessions too seriously

Reactions: KiraJames

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
How do you even manage to blob to such a size with almost no content?

>Walls of text in comments

You people take your fap sessions too seriously
Sorry maybe it's because i'm on the move but I don't understand what you're trying to say. By size you mean...? Comment tabs or the size of the files?

Either way. Well first I'm very responsive in my thread. Sometimes way too much. And people come very often to express their opinion. I suppose both affect each other.

If it's the size of the files that's because I'm not saving space due to image quality? I believe... but someone already gave me a tip so that may change soon.

Or maybe is interaction with people around the thread? There are plenty of mixed comments so yeah again, people like to come and comment. About the fap sessions that I can understand and if there is a lack of content I apologize. I'm working on this as I am able.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I been thinking a lot lately and I believe I'm taking the best choice here. I'm going to halt progress on the main story for now.
And this is what I'm going to do.

I'm heading all the way back from the very beginning and start branching out content. The reason being to respect people's kinks and what they prefer. It's not about bending the knee to the people that directly just don't like, including models or the writing, I can't help you there, but more of showing care and interest in people's opinion, whatever they may be.

I am also interested in showing that I'm not focusing purely on the NTR, that I'm following a story that I'm building slowly in my head and that it could have multiple ways to go. I wouldn't say this is like my magnum opus, not even 0.1%, I could deliver so much more (Not with the actual structure of methods I'm using, that being HS models and inexistent skill of 3D modelling and rendering). And so I want to give people the option to avoid certain content in a very clear way. And creating different scenarios that take this story into a whole new set of occurrences placing you in control of what you want to avoid or what do you want to see as well. It seems ambitious, but I'll gladly do it because branching out and showing different scenarios makes my dick hard too. That way I ain't torturing myself with crazy ideas that might ruin the flow of what I already started here. One example being, beginning another novel with options and a different story. I could always do that, there are no hidden rules to it, many do it, I don't like. It's not bad to burn everything to the ground and start from scratch, in life that's amazing to do because you can rid of whatever hurts you or makes you feel like crap and keep what's important and makes you feel good with yourself. Here though, in my humble opinion, makes people lose faith in you. If you are unable to finish one project or, as some people say, redeem yourself, then you're not worth their time.

You can criticize everything I do and that is fair, but me fighting trough it and show you that I'm not only listening but also delivering (despite not having a regular upload schedule or the chance to work faster in this because of Life) then, perhaps, maybe, possibly, I can win your vote.

If you come here and insult me (which hasn't happened yet, I'm talking about someone coming here and just wish for me to have a car accident, which by internet standards that's pretty... normal, I would say this community is pretty awesome in that regard only by the fact that it could be so much worse but it isn't and no, I'm not asking for it), if you do that, I won't insult you back. I'll read, find the words that are important and think in ways to improve in a specific area that you may have mention or simply understand that you don't like it and move on, because you can do that: not liking anything I do. Ever.

Just to add though, maybe some are interested, what would be something I would love to work with?

My favorite setting for a story may be hand drawn. Maybe in a future I could find an artist with a good style and quality, to work with that person to build another world. A novel full of fantasy, dungeons, dragons and building an army of waifus for you and only you to control; focusing on a more text based adventure with awesome imagery and decision making that builds the world around you.
Here where I live the minimum wage is very, very, very low, therefore it wouldn't be hard to actually hire someone to work with me for a low wage since it would be like twice or trice the minimum of what they could be making working their ass off. Plus they would be doing something they might love to do as well. But I'm thinking way ahead of myself.

First things first, to set my foot firmly on this site, get this community to understand that I actually give a shit, and work.

That would be all for now. Thanks for reading if you did and I'll get going because I might be running late for work for writing this. Also, the trip to Los Angeles was a torture, but at least I was approved for the document I went for. Kudos!
God damn I love this community. You're probably the dev with the best communication level I've seen so far and I appreciate it a whole damn lot.

And hey it's oki buddy, as I said before it's your project and if you think you want to go back and fix or change some things then you have all the rights to do so for whatever reason it may be! And of course, in any game whatsoever you never can have too many options. So of course, giving the option for people to avoid kinks/content they won't enjoy is nothing to worry about, it can only be good for you and the people that will try it out because of it and those that tried it but had issues with it not having an option to avoid. So it's all in your honor dude. I couldn't see it as bending the knee because like you said you're not changing the whole game for a completely different one or any other core elements of it. Your vision will be intact and just broadened and expanded that way honestly. Basically, you're simply improving it. Which especially in a first game development is totally normal since you are learning on the fly and picking up new skills and tricks and knowledge. It's to be expected from a good dev even, really.

And yes starting a new project before finishing the first one and SO early, is pretty much a death sentence. It's very rare it ends up well and as you said is very badly viewed on here. And for a reason too, it just happened way too many times. In fact just recently it killed a project that had a LOT of potential. The "Pleasureville" games. The one called "Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary" had the most potential out of the two and it was very sad they both got abandoned. So I'm glad you are acknowledging this and took a wise decision and instead are reworking your game to introduce new features.

Oh and congrats on the document! Sounds like something very important so I'm glad you could obtain it.

All the power to you Traitos! Much love take care and be safe! <3

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thank you very much for this. That sure was fast. A future may come where I pay back the help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan and RPDL

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
what kind of ntr in game?
That is a simple question with many possible dangerous answers. But here goes my take on what it is and also based on the feedback of others.

In the main story, since there is no main protagonist, you follow several girls who have sexual interactions with other girls and/or men. In certain cases cheating is involved, not in a romantic way since everything is caused due to a drug that acts like a mind control effect over the characters. Some characters may mention to have sex with other's partner but it may never come to existence because it's just the story keeps moving forward.

This newest update (v0.3) contains the option to choose between 3 routes, the main story as mentioned above; a gimmick route called Lorelai's show that contains kind of a trivia, where there are fourth wall breaking moments, where I display my own thoughts and where basically I play with the characters in ways where no story is really involved. Also fan service, if any in the future. And maybe answering the most recurrent comments in the forums as well. Basically everything goes here.

And there's the tutor route where you play as a main protagonist tutoring girls about chemistry, or so you thought. This is more of a text adventure where your options matter in a hypothetical way. This options will show different scenarios that may impact the story, your relation between these female characters and the relationship between them. In this route there will be no other male characters, cheating or any tag related to NTR, touchy topics or the like. By the moment I am typing this, some options in this route may return you to the beginning, this won't be like this; every option will have different outcomes, maybe not immediate, but they will be remember by the girls at some points, eventually. Maybe 20 days later. In a critical moment.
It is also about friendship, treason, sacrifice and it is your choice this time to decide what could/might/will happen to them. Of course there will be sex scenes between you. At this moment I am unsure if harem would be a good idea or keeping it strictly 1 on 1, it just began today so let's give it some time. Also your feedback as days/updates come along.

Kind of long post but I hope I answered what you asked in a descriptive way.
The progress of this project goes accordingly to my days off work. And since there's 3 routes now, every update starting from now will be:
1 Lorelai's show segment.
1 Day of the Tutor branch.
Continuation of the main story - 1 route of the 4 protagonists at a time. Following the story of course.

This being my first game and my fourth update ever; there's a lot of room for improvement, adding new content, discover new abilities and growth in many aspects. What won't change is my honesty towards all of you who care and even those who don't but still give an opinion about it. The importance of your opinion no matter if positive or "negative" criticism. If you don't like it, I am terrible sorry but I'll keep moving forwards because there are others who do and are waiting. Works needs to be done. Work-work.

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The most awaited announcement most of you were waiting for.

I quit.

Sadly I got a full time job, 40 hours barely gives me enough time to breathe. So, I've been active on Patreon updating about some news and after realizing that, to be honest, what I really wanted to create was a novel, not an adult one but a lovable and full of characters you wish to root for. For this reason I commission a drawing of Charlotte. And to be fair, there was an idea for a novel way back before I started Bad Decisions. I wanted to create something, no matter how ugly or amateur it looked, taking that first step was the crucial part. Now that job I mentioned gives me the opportunity as well to make more money and I had this idea of hiring, slowly, more drawings and different art to create this virtual world I've imagined for a year now. I don't see this as a failure but time determined that things should be worked in a different manner. I retire for being a dev from this site and I'll be a loyal fan of those developers who made it.

Where do I stand now: Well I'll use my Patreon to update any progress made. Right now I'm talking with different artists and I already have the interest of this main artist who likes where this is going. I'm going to start writing in my native language so story telling eventually will get better - for this I'm already setting my eyes on hiring a translator to have a more rich narrative.
What are we creating then? The Fire Emblem franchise is one that I love the most. Because it involves companionship, friendship, romance with turn-based strategy combat. It will be inspired on this. That's why I'm leaving, because it doesn't belong on this site (I guess?) or most of you won't be interested. Anyway thanks for the support but it's time to create something else with the help of people who actually have skills in their field. I leave here the commission I ordered, a small character profile image.
Join me on Patreon but don't pledge, just to keep up with the progress of all the designs and stuff. It should be fun. Hiring developer(s) might be the tricky part but I'm still looking. There's no ETA on this or anything like that. Again. Thank you to the moderators, translators, compressors, followers, everyone.

charrr.png

So you might not actually like it but I didn't want to choose anime style, not because I don't like it, of course I do. I wanted something else and I couldn't resist this style. Anyway... I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I had to stop playing after it got really weird, maybe if they had third play through option explain things, versus mindless sex.
Characters backgrounds and personalities, because my second play game option sucked. the Female Protag was too wimpy and personality for someone who lost their virginity to principal was beyond saving. I think if she wanted save herself, and be less follow the rabbit she could have just chosen suicide or smuggled herself on plane or boat escape tyrannical father.

She was slut model or slave model. Watching it felt like there no off means.
Q: Why didn't her relative fuck her and impregnate her to remove her debt?
But I remember second option author noted there no freedom choose what your options were.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes