DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Kinetic novel + gay ??? Quick. Escape!!!
There's a gay character in the game but you don't do any gay stuff with him. Well, there wasn't any gay content yet and I don't know if there will be but for now there isn't.

-------------------

Traitos I just played the small update and it was sweet! A nice appetizer while we wait hehe. c:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Choices available here ??
There's a gay character in the game but you don't do any gay stuff with him. Well there wasn't any gay content yet and I don't know if there will be but for now there isn't.

-------------------

Traitos I just played the small update and it was sweet! A nice appetizer while we wait hehe. c:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
As a side note: I can't comprehend pregnancy in any game. That would be like an end of a character's arc as I see it. That's not the direction I'm going for, a pregnancy will never be the end of any story related to a character.
Pregnancy doesn't have to be the end of a character arc though. There are a couple games currently in development that do the pregnancy thing well and continue with it.

Reactions: Traitos

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Bad Decisions [v0.2.5] [Traitos]

Original PC : 1.36 GB
Original Mac : 1.30 GB

Compressed PC (119 MB) :
Compressed Mac (102 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Pregnancy doesn't have to be the end of a character arc though. There are a couple games currently in development that do the pregnancy thing well and continue with it.
No. It doesn't have to be the end. What I'm saying though is that I wouldn't go that extra mile. Unless certain and very specific circumstances.

Reactions: DoofusMan

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I tried to play it but I stopped it in the middle and skipped through the dialogs to see if its worth.
And to be honest, I dont know if I should.
Story wast not that interesting and the models didnt persuaded me to continue. (No hard feelings).
Ah, and it has NTR in the game, so be warned.

Its also confusing in the beginning.
You play (In the beginning) as the MC Damian (You cant change the name), and you life with a girl called Abigail who is a Teacher in a House. She looks much younger then you tho so its not a Milf Teacher, but a Teacher who started her carrier 2-3 years ago.

You dont love each other in a romantic way because the MC has a chubby GF called Valentine but for some reason you dont live with your GF but with Abi. No drama with her and MC so its probably not a story where the established couples will change their relationship in the end.
In the beginning Abi gets fired because she had sex with Doug, a guy she likes/loves but she dont want the MC to know about it. Why? I dont know. I dont get why since she knows MC has already a GF for 7 years and she dont shows any romantic feelings for MC whats so ever. I mean even after she got fired Doug lives rent free in Abis head.

A friend of Abi, called Lily comes during the day to confront her what she did. Aka she saw her and Doug banging. Since she is fired she offers her to work on a new University/School/Academy. She takes it and we continue with the MC in the story.
We get to know the chubby GF :

From here we play Abi again (multiple protagonist :rolleyes:) where she travel to the new University/School/Academy.
She talks with the principal. He offers her the job only when she blows him. Very original.
Surprisingly, she refuses. She dont have a inner monolog. Just says "What...what do I do? what do i do ?" and runs off.
But if you think she safe just wait. :KEK:

After then we play MC again. He is outside waiting for someone. Its our Coworker "Spider" who is banging a younger chick. MC dont see the action, but you as the reader see them banging. After that she runs off for what ever the reason is and Spider tells MC she is young but not young enough to go to jail.
So Spider is a Fuck boy type of character in the story, you probably will see him more in the story with NTR content.
You and the Fuck boy go to your work place. It seems MC work in a spediteur?/Freight forwarder company.
Three new character are introduced, all females. One of them are your boss. She tells you that the Fuck boy will travel alot with the truck, the other chick too and you get the manager position. Everything else who was not "loyal" enough got fired of some drama with Drugs and "Michelle" because the Boss dont want to risk to lose her business.

Both of the chicks wants a higher raise, but business goes bad and the boss cant afford it. She says some stuff like its impossible like getting a kiss from MC because MC only kisses Valentine because he is loyal.
They talk a bit and again, for what ever the reason was but not shown, both of them persuade the boss if they get to kiss the MC they get a higher raise.
From here I lost interested and skipped through the Dialogs.

Valentina visits a pregnant woman, scenes skips to Abi and her father where they have a verbal fight about money. She needs the money now and the only option she got offered was the from Lily. You can guess where this is going. :KEK:
Later we get to know that Lily was responsible for Abis firing. She didnt loved Doug (yet), but considered it. After she saw her and Doug banging "something broke inside me". She wanted to take control over the Academy because her Father wants to. Lilly seems to love his daddy in many ways.

Lily wants Abi to become Principal Bitch, aka cumdumpster. He tells her he is gay :LUL:. (Like that will somehow reduce the NTR right ?) The Principal even offers her to use THE DRUG, but refused because she dont want her to enjoy it. If Lily is a LI good luck on redeeming her dev.
Lily and Abi has some talk, next day Abi visits the principal to suck him of.
Some talk happens, she cries. Principal says she got the job and she starts Monday. Instead of taking it and moving on she stays to the point of sucking him off, even when the Principal kinda hints her way not to do it....since he is gay. Abi stays strong (lol) and Principal warns her this will be not a one time thing. :FacePalm:

Principal says to suck only the tip, she goes for the whole sausage. She even says "Why does it taste good?" :LUL:
Well, that was enough NTR for me then but I continued to see where it will end.
You get to see your GF banging some pregnant wife :BootyTime:
This pregnant wife is Miranda and your GF calls her Master, dont ask me why. I dont even want to know it.
From here nothing interesting happens. Abi shorten her hair ? and she talks with a blue short haired girl. From her earlier behaviour my bet is she is a lesbian and has eyes for Abi.

After that it ends and we have some sort of a "Behind the scenes" type of scene where we can have ask different questions about Abi and the world.

So yeah, a strange novel with strange characters and their behaviour.
Game dont have a main Character but multiple ones, so expect much of fucked up shit in the future.
Its not for me, that I can clearly say.

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
I tried to play it but I stopped it in the middle and skipped through the dialogs to see if its worth.
Story wast not that interesting and the models didnt persuaded me to continue. (No hard feelings).

You play (In the beginning) as the MC Damian (You cant change the name), and you life with a girl called Abigail who is a Teacher in a House. She looks much younger then you tho so its not a Milf Teacher, but a Teacher who started her carrier 2-3 years ago.

You dont love each other in a romantic way because the MC has a chubby GF called Valentine but for some reason you dont live with your GF but with Abi. No drama with her and MC so its probably not a story where the established couples will change their relationship in the end.
In the beginning Abi gets fired because she had sex with Doug, a guy she likes/loves but she dont want the MC to know about it. Why? I dont know. I dont get why since she knows MC has already a GF for 7 years and she dont shows any romantic feelings for MC whats so ever. I mean even after she got fired Doug lives rent free in Abis head.

A friend of Abi, called Lily comes during the day to confront her what she did. Aka she saw her and Doug banging. Since she is fired she offers her to work on a new University/School/Academy. She takes it and we continue with the MC in the story.

From here we play Abi again (multiple protagonist :rolleyes:) where she travel to the new University/School/Academy.
She talks with the principal. He offers her the job only when she blows him. Very original.
Surprisingly, she refuses. She dont have a inner monolog. Just says "What...what do I do? what do i do ?" and runs off.

After then we play MC again. He is outside waiting for someone. Its our Coworker "Spider" who is banging a younger chick. MC dont see the action, but you as the reader see them banging. After that she runs off for what ever the reason is and Spider tells MC she is young but not young enough to go to jail.
So Spider is a Fuck boy type of character in the story, you probably will see him more in the story with NTR content.
You and the Fuck boy go to your work place. It seems MC work in a spediteur?/Freight forwarder company.
Three new character are introduced, all females. One of them are your boss. She tells you that the Fuck boy will travel alot with the truck, the other chick too and you get the manager position. Everything else who was not "loyal" enough got fired of some drama with Drugs and "Michelle" because the Boss dont want to risk to lose her business.

Both of the chicks wants a higher raise, but business goes bad and the boss cant afford it. She says some stuff like its impossible like getting a kiss from MC because MC only kisses Valentine because he is loyal.
They talk a bit and again, for what ever the reason was but not shown, both of them persuade the boss if they get to kiss the MC they get a higher raise.

Valentina visits a pregnant woman, scenes skips to Abi and her father where they have a verbal fight about money. She needs the money now and the only option she got offered was the from Lily. You can guess where this is going. :KEK:
Later we get to know that Lily was responsible for Abis firing. She didnt loved Doug (yet), but considered it. After she saw her and Doug banging "something broke inside me". She wanted to take control over the Academy because her Father wants to. Lilly seems to love his daddy in many ways.

Lily wants Abi to become Principal Bitch, aka cumdumpster. He tells her he is gay :LUL:. (Like that will somehow reduce the NTR right ?) The Principal even offers her to use THE DRUG, but refused because she dont want her to enjoy it. If Lily is a LI good luck on redeeming her dev.
Some talk happens, she cries. Principal says she got the job and she starts Monday. Instead of taking it and moving on she stays to the point of sucking him off, even when the Principal kinda hints her way not to do it....since he is gay. Abi stays strong (lol) and Principal warns her this will be not a one time thing. :FacePalm:

Principal says to suck only the tip, she goes for the whole sausage. She even says "Why does it taste good?" :LUL:
This pregnant wife is Miranda and your GF calls her Master, dont ask me why. I dont even want to know it.
From here nothing interesting happens. Abi shorten her hair ? and she talks with a blue short haired girl. From her earlier behaviour my bet is she is a lesbian and has eyes for Abi.

After that it ends and we have some sort of a "Behind the scenes" type of scene where we can have ask different questions about Abi and the world.

Game dont have a main Character but multiple ones, so expect much of fucked up shit in the future.
Thanks for the detailed review and salute for your sacrifice :p .

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019

Jesus lmao. All I can see is a synopsis that could be resumed in "the themes of this game are not the ones I'm used to and the context and story behind the characters and their H-scenes aren't my cup of tea". Which is fine in itself, but the way you explained and detailed it ain't really constructive and comes off really whiney.

Also the fact you skipped through the second half kinda removes credibility behind what you're trying to say. Especially that you didn't even get to understand the pregnant woman used the same drug mentioned by other characters to induce a state of extremely high subjectivity/control over Damian's girlfriend lol. And many other really important details that you skipped on and would've explained questions that you have or made you able to understand better why some stuff is happening the way they do.

Who said he didn't want some form of NTR here or there?

Who said he wanted to redeem Lily or make her a love interest or do that in a quick way? I think the backstabber friend plot gives a nice amount of tension to the story and makes it less predictable and a lot of outcomes can come off from that.

Also yeah a BJ can have you quite spent if it doesn't take you 2mins to cum lol. It's called pacing, so that you don't blow all the excitement of escalations of sex scenes in one go and build up the tension to make the next ones even hotter.

Then why would it be bad to have multiple protagonist? I think it's well executed and it's a breath of fresh air vs the other games.

Same goes for the models Traitos made, that's totally subjective of course but personally I love them because they are not the typical bimbos with mega tits that look like bad boob jobs with blowup doll lips and shit lmao.

They also have very distinct looks and personality between themselves and it's a good challenge to take on as a dev and so far he's been pulling it off pretty well imo.

Also yeah you can't change the names because in the end no character is really the MC, it tells the story of multiple characters that are all impacted by the main overarching plots while also living their own subplots that sometimes intersect and goes further than "wow, MC has a really huge PENNE, I gotta have me some of that hehe" lol.

Also never heard of a guy and girl living collocation while having a platonic relationship and having their own relationships on each of their sides? Also it is explained more in detail as to why they live together but you probably skipped it anyway.

Also Abigail did continue insisted on the blowjob because she doesn't know at all he's gay and she desperately needs the job and is too scared to lose the opportunity so she goes all in literally lol. Ain't really hard to grasp. And the fact that the guy is secretly gay and stuck in a similar reversed situation as her makes it all the more complex and interesting.

Also you make all kinds of weird assumptions like "Like that will somehow reduce the NTR right?" when talking about the reveal that the director that Abi sucks is gay. I would be surprised if that even came to mind of Traitos when building that scene and I didn't even started to conceive it as a possibility before reading your stuff lol. Also since no one is really the MC because there are none, how could it annoy you as NTR, since you're not really supposed to self-insert in any character specifically? Hence why you don't changes any names and follow multiple characters closely.

I think that not only you came at this game with a bad angle while also not actually reading it throughout; but also it's deals in theme and has a presentation that isn't your cup of tea. And that is fine, you have the right to your own opinions and tastes, but you can't really blame the dev for those things and even less critique it the way you did as I described in the beginning.

Anyways, on that note, have a good one bud.
And try to keep it constructive next time, because just complaining about not getting it and not liking stuff *isn't* constructive.

Thanks for the detailed review and salute for your sacrifice :p .
How can it be a credible review if he starts by saying he skipped half the game? lol
And call it a "sacrifice" please...:rolleyes:

But hey, if the themes of the game doesn't seem like your thing I can understand that, sure. Fair enough.

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я уже где то писал что можно формат не PNG а JPG картинки делать. На качестве это не особо заметно, а половина места можно сэкономить. Игра будет в два раза меньше весить. Видео хорошо записаны, стандартная анимация, но записана хорошо, зацикленность видео ровно сделана. Авто переводчик не сработал, так что играл на английском языке. Насчёт анимации с персонажами разного роста. В студии можно сделать свою анимацию в VNGE или сделать покадровую анимацию . Делать разные кадры, а после свою анимацию уже в renpy, это просто. Если нет умения то могу примеры скинуть, если интересно.

I already wrote somewhere that you can do not PNG format but JPG pictures. This is not particularly noticeable on quality, and half of the space can be saved. The game will weigh half as much. The videos are well recorded, the animation is standard, but well recorded, the looping of the video is smooth. Auto translator didn't work, so I played in English. About animation with characters of different heights. In the studio, you can make your own animation in VNGE or make frame-by-frame animation. To do different frames, and after your animation is already in renpy, it's easy. If there is no skill, then I can throw off examples, if interested.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
How can it be a credible review if he starts by saying he skipped half the game? lol
And call it a "sacrifice" please...:rolleyes:

But hey, if the themes of the game doesn't seem like your thing I can understand that, sure. Fair enough.
Chill Fan boy , it's cool you like NTR and NTR games and so this game , not everyone has the same kink as you , I hate it , no one knows about the actual content of the game whether it is avoidable or not as nothing about it said in the genre or dev notes just plain NTR tag. Do you know even in NTR games they mention whether NTR is optional , avoidable or unavoidable to prevent players arguing about it ? Thank you Valeriyo huge respect my man .He did me a huge favor for me and those who hate NTR by that review that there is unavoidable NTR in the game so those who don't like those will avoid playing it instead of arguing about unavoidable NTR . Now knowing that this is NTR focused game, this game is not for me , I wish the dev good luck and added the game to the ignore list . Sure you can understand lol that is why you are facepalming to others comments :KEK:

P.S I don't care about your facepalm fanboy . keep them coming .

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Я уже где то писал что можно формат не PNG а JPG картинки делать. На качестве это не особо заметно, а половина места можно сэкономить. Игра будет в два раза меньше весить. Видео хорошо записаны, стандартная анимация, но записана хорошо, зацикленность видео ровно сделана. Авто переводчик не сработал, так что играл на английском языке. Насчёт анимации с персонажами разного роста. В студии можно сделать свою анимацию в VNGE или сделать покадровую анимацию . Делать разные кадры, а после свою анимацию уже в renpy, это просто. Если нет умения то могу примеры скинуть, если интересно.

I already wrote somewhere that you can do not PNG format but JPG pictures. This is not particularly noticeable on quality, and half of the space can be saved. The game will weigh half as much. The videos are well recorded, the animation is standard, but well recorded, the looping of the video is smooth. Auto translator didn't work, so I played in English. About animation with characters of different heights. In the studio, you can make your own animation in VNGE or make frame-by-frame animation. To do different frames, and after your animation is already in renpy, it's easy. If there is no skill, then I can throw off examples, if interested.
I'm really interested on the things you're offering and saying because this can actually grow my skill and become better. It was also in my mind from some time now. Right now I'm on a trip to Los Angeles so I'm pretty far from the pc. I'll contact you as soon as possible!

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

Well you actually went and see the whole thing so far and that sure is a sacrifice. Sadly not in a good way to you. I am glad that in the end at least you tried and that means something to me. I understand your points of view, actually. The only thing I'm left to say is that you assumed to much in what might happen and most of it was wrong. But only time will show this. Notice that I'm not saying this in a cocky or "vengeful" way and we both know you might not care if it was anyway. You writing all that took time and I sure know what represents. That way I also learn about more and more people too. Thanks, really.

Last edited:

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Chill Fan boy , it's cool you like NTR and NTR games and so this game , not everyone has the same kink as you , I hate it , no one knows about the actual content of the game whether it is avoidable or not as nothing about it said in the genre or dev notes just plain NTR tag. Do you know even in NTR games they mention whether NTR is optional , avoidable or unavoidable to prevent players arguing about it ? Thank you Valeriyo huge respect my man .He did me a huge favor for me and those who hate NTR by that review that there is unavoidable NTR in the game so those who don't like those will avoid playing it instead of arguing about unavoidable NTR . Now knowing that this is NTR focused game, this game is not for me , I wish the dev good luck and added the game to the ignore list . Sure you can understand lol that is why you are facepalming to others comments :KEK:

P.S I don't care about your facepalm fanboy . keep them coming .
I actually totally agree with everything you said. It's true. I should be more careful and place a warning at the very beginning. Dealing with NTR content I'm well aware that there are people who simply do not like it, no matter the context. I understand this and that's why I don' waste people's time and my own by trying to convince what it is and what is not. This was actually helpful.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes