proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is turning into a great game. Decent renders, interesting story, hot girls and nicely developed characters.
I can see May working for MC in the future. She would be a great asset.
Quality of games on this forum is getting better and better and many of them are worth supporting including this one.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The only thing this game needs to make it better would be a CGRip, so we can skip the crap that is the entire rest of it.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This Frank guy is kinda a wimp, never follows through on anything, I want rid of both Elsa and Angel. No option it seems to do either.

Reactions: hiwarren1

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It has already been asked (but not answered so far): my game finishes with the puncture at the tire as the last version...
Must I start a new game? Is it a bug?
Did you guys go further? how?

thanks

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We dont know it yet, she has not fully chopped mc dik yet, if you looked closely she was only about too then it ended maybe she misses or who knows.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
if the game ends here why does it say Game over then? that cant be true
he/shes in a skirt and called Freya, I thought that was an ending...if so I hope there's multiple ending cuz that one sucks! lmao

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Compressed version please
Here you go:
bad hero 0.6.2 PC (937mb original rar)

336 mb PC rar unofficial compressed:

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole) has been applied

ps
UncleVT could you please add this compressed game version to the OP. thanks
Phrase the mighty duck!

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
so the dev forced us into crossdressing? eeew
no. its mean- ending if not avoidable castration and dev forced mc pretend "girl" after that... its unvaoidable and end of current code. when it ll posible- i ll low rate that "masterpiece"- damn, i was forced to play with russian lang, cuz with eng translation my eyes bleeding like waterfall...

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes