TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There is no alternate path in the pics for this 6.2 version and no choice seems to end it sooner, as the credits and the so long image follows.
This is the cliff hanger for the next version.
You have a working save from the last update? I can't get passed the tire popping scene and I can't restart and do that key/pill hunt minigame again. i just can't lol.

Reactions: Canto Forte

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i am in the fist fight with the bald fat man trying to get the girl back but after the 4th or 5th punch even though i dodge the hit and counter it still said that i failed and try again. what is happening and did i do am mistake somewhere before or is it bugged?

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
i am in the fist fight with the bald fat man trying to get the girl back but after the 4th or 5th punch even though i dodge the hit and counter it still said that i failed and try again. what is happening and did i do am mistake somewhere before or is it bugged?
You're supposed to try to punch him on like the 4th or 5th try and the guy will dodge it then beat you up. Then the dog comes in to save you. You can't just beat the guy by yourself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nobody knows lol I played it 3 times now all same ending
Those are the only pics in the game right now - it is the cliff hangar or the teaser for rising the hype in the immediate interest for the next iteration.
Game on! Dream on!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i would also like to know
have we done something wrong somewhere ???
There is no other way, because of the way MC treats the offender and the only path to interact with said offender. Those are the only pics for this version in the game, supposed to be the trailer for next version or the prologue for the next iteration - kind of like saying: How on earth does he get out of that?
Happy waiting on the next version!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No other ending for 6.2 than small chop off?
That is positive, fiamin. There is no option for the MC to treat the offender any other way and thus the retribution comes swiftly and inevitably.
Just wait for the next update on the edge of your seat to find out how this bad hero can or will get out of that pickle.
Happy waiting for the future release!

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
There is no other way, because of the way MC treats the offender and the only path to interact with said offender. Those are the only pics for this version in the game, supposed to be the trailer for next version or the prologue for the next iteration - kind of like saying: How on earth does he get out of that?
Happy waiting on the next version!
Maybe it was a dream, or a flash forward

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
I want to like this game, but i just can't get over the fact that the MC looks like tommy from rugrats grown up. totally ruins the whole "criminal fresh outta prison" look for me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go on ... live your narcos wet dream, be the donnie brasco to your soprano supervisors and join the dames of easy life and pills ... or end up some offering on yakuza altar.
Definitely not your choice -> the game right here.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes