Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
no. its mean- ending if not avoidable castration and dev forced mc pretend "girl" after that... its unvaoidable and end of current code. when it ll posible- i ll low rate that "masterpiece"- damn, i was forced to play with russian lang, cuz with eng translation my eyes bleeding like waterfall...
:unsure:what? i dont understand what you are trying to say and your english is no better, i think it may even be worse.

Reactions: Thermophob

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Possibly this can clarify...
I'm about 10 minutes into this game and the story is really badly done, but the renders are gorgeous. This guy needs to team up with someone. Someone that is a really good writer and then they could have an awesome game/story. I'm going to keep on until I just can't take it any more but I doubt I'll be reading for much longer. That might change though. It's not just an English translation problem either it's the way the story is being told plus an English translation problem. I can't really explain it, but something is really off with the writing.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
:unsure:what? i dont understand what you are trying to say and your english is no better, i think it may even be worse.
i also do not pretend that I can write perfectly in eng, cuz i never learn it academicaly, but i perfectly read. and that more important i do not try to make games. about ur statement- russian more complicated even read, but this "game " i prefer read on russian.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the Changelog from the Original Post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess, if you count moving pictures as animation
...or as dev put it - simple animation - one could argue for that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
here also missing tag "amputation" :rolleyes:
You plaid it, did you not?
Those tags you call for, more often than not, scare players away. Would you not try it for the end credit scene where such extreme event takes place?
Is MC not the tough as nails Frank of the Chu pa Capra clan?

May 21, 2017
How the hell do I win the fight when i go after the Marty's chick.??? no matter what i select after a few options i get 'Try Again'. Left jab, right jab, Dodge Left and Dodge right. Doesn't matter what i click, i get 'Try again' message. so how do i clear that fight?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The characters do not in any way shape or form act in a way that human beings do, or should.

I'll give an example of what I mean with just 1 scene... Let's see if anyone would act the way the protagonist did.

You are angry at someone. They are also angry at you.

They tell you to apologize, or they will shoot you.

Do you:

A) Apologize.
B) Tell them to put the gun down.
C) Run right the fuck out of that room as fast as you can.
D) Engage in combat, and swiftly attempt to disarm them.
E) Tell them to fuck off.

The protagonist has gone with E here.

They proceed to aim the gun at you and fire a single shot.

Do you:

A) Take cover
B) Charge them and take the gun away by force
C) Feign as if you were shot/play dead
D) Surrender / Apologize / Attempt to reason with them
E) Put your hands all up and down on your body all like "I have not been shot"

The protagonist has gone with E again here.

They keep the gun they just fired at you pointed at you...

Do you:

A) Come to your senses finally, and kick the gun out of their hand.
B) Quickly grab the gun and point it away from you.
C) Take cover
D) Run away
E) Slowly, and gently reach for the gun keeping it pointed at you all the time as you eventually get them to put the gun down.

Protagonist went with E again... And this is how he survived!?

You would think, maybe that is just the character of this man. He has ZERO fear of anything. Cool as a cucumber, fearless man. Nothing will ever break his cool.

Later on same day...

Some crazy bitch got him tied up and threatens to chop his junk off. Now, he is screaming and crying for help like a little baby... That breaks guys character. You can't be a stonewall stoic calm response to being fired upon like that, but then a very short time later get all crazy when someone pulls a blade on you. It's inconsistent...

Yet at the same time it makes me think of this scene from Rumble in the Bronx.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
The characters do not in any way shape or form act in a way that human beings do, or should.

I'll give an example of what I mean with just 1 scene... Let's see if anyone would act the way the protagonist did.

You are angry at someone. They are also angry at you.

They tell you to apologize, or they will shoot you.

Do you:

A) Apologize.
B) Tell them to put the gun down.
C) Run right the fuck out of that room as fast as you can.
D) Engage in combat, and swiftly attempt to disarm them.
E) Tell them to fuck off.

The protagonist has gone with E here.

They proceed to aim the gun at you and fire a single shot.

Do you:

A) Take cover
B) Charge them and take the gun away by force
C) Feign as if you were shot/play dead
D) Surrender / Apologize / Attempt to reason with them
E) Put your hands all up and down on your body all like "I have not been shot"

The protagonist has gone with E again here.

They keep the gun they just fired at you pointed at you...

Do you:

A) Come to your senses finally, and kick the gun out of their hand.
B) Quickly grab the gun and point it away from you.
C) Take cover
D) Run away
E) Slowly, and gently reach for the gun keeping it pointed at you all the time as you eventually get them to put the gun down.

Protagonist went with E again... And this is how he survived!?

You would think, maybe that is just the character of this man. He has ZERO fear of anything. Cool as a cucumber, fearless man. Nothing will ever break his cool.

Later on same day...

Some crazy bitch got him tied up and threatens to chop his junk off. Now, he is screaming and crying for help like a little baby... That breaks guys character. You can't be a stonewall stoic calm response to being fired upon like that, but then a very short time later get all crazy when someone pulls a blade on you. It's inconsistent...

Yet at the same time it makes me think of this scene from Rumble in the Bronx.

The way that I interpreted it, the MC had dealt with cases similar to Angel in the past, as he had previously run a gang and most likely had a read on how far she would actually go. At the end when he's about to get his dick chopped off, the player can assume one of two things:1) that with his knowledge of her possibly being an assassin, he knows that she can and will go through with it, or 2) that the end scene is just a placeholder until the next update.

Or maybe it's both/neither, we won't have any real knowledge of that last event until another update comes out, as there is no way things actually end up that way leading to a game over.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sadly going from 0.5 to 0.6 the level of sexiness has gone from a peak, to a valley. I shall elaborate on what I mean by this.

0.5: That scene with Elsa... They had some build up to it, and she put the but plug in her mouth, and she is the hottest chick in this game, and it was just simply the best we have seen from this creator. It really got me from thinking, fuck this game, to yes finally the one character I actually like is getting some action with our protagonist after many missed opportunities. They did well. Especially after the wtf find the sandbox drugs bullshit on 0.4...

0.6 Did the following 4 things that killed my boner.

1) They take Elsa and give her a shitty ugly tattoo on top of making her look more like a junkie. She only had the 1 tiny scene too.

2) There is a scene where some dude is minding his own business eating some pussy and BAM some other asshole walks up and boots him right in the nuts.

3) There is a scene where there is a fairly cute girl dressed up like a school girl from the waist up. Bottomless waist down. Fuck ya, that's gonna be hot to fuck a girl like that... Nope, skip to her naked... Come on man bottomless was hotter!

4) Dick getting chopped off scene

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No, you do not. Pictures for this ver. 6.2 are limited and show no real difference in options other than, possibly, not getting enough points with a girl and missing the animations (2-4 images going back and forth) that are off if no threshold has been met.

P.S. there it is, the game play, right above, in a discussion on the quality of the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no alternate path in the pics for this 6.2 version and no choice seems to end it sooner, as the credits and the so long image follows.
This is the cliff hanger for the next version.

Reactions: X0R
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes