Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of BadHero [Xmas Special]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan BadHero [Xmas Special]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Jul 28, 2020
Two big turn offs for me:
First are women with fatsacks instead of breasts..if I wanted to bang something with udders I would just find a cow, it would be more appealing. Second big turn off is a woman who has multiple tattoos, especially one who is sleeved up. That (to me) ruins her beauty and is an instant hard pass.
Fortunately this game looks to have a nice variety of body types which makes it a good bet to give a try. The story seems to be maybe not unique, but pretty rare and thats also a good thing. Lots of positives with this one I think. Looking forward to trying it out!

Reactions: jojogeo and Landerk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka didn't make sense but at least it was bit funny.

scrshots:

1. too bad
2. then withdraw is done old way
3. well oiled
4. ouchie

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
correct question is why there's 2 XMAS EDITIONS since game itself has xmas content.
That was my question, I just thought the Xmas editions contain the same content as the Xmas scenes in the main game. They are different ones?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was my question, I just thought the Xmas editions contain the same content as the Xmas scenes in the main game. They are different ones?
all 3 have different scenes. 1st is sex with brat and her sister, 2nd is brat raping santa and 3rd is mc robbing bank and either fucking brat or her sister and then go to vacation.

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Can someone please send saves upto v1.8 I had played it on Mac but my Mac got damage in recent Fire at my home so I lost the saves

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero Ep2 v2.1.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tebsp

Aug 11, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero v2.0.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.10.2021 (v2.0.4p)
The link is broken, pls update

Reactions: Peach101

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait some minutes, gamer .. gotta fire it up and see where it goes.
Played it. Fabulous animations, great choices in the action scenes, story is picking up from
where our wonderful babes took a shining for MC and now we are in the breaking bad portion of the game.

Game high!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes