TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the images seem to hint at a possible touch of femdom in this game...
Is it true :love:? With which characters? Perhaps a tag is missing (finally, unlike many games that have the tag but include no content)? Is the MC being dominated? Is that part of an actual plot path, that isn't "a bad end" or a temporary situation "just until you get to dominate her"?
It looks like a game with good graphics, and possibly with a plot... what are the chances?!

Last edited:

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Xlab ep1 mega - The file you are trying to download is no longer available

/I have a problem with downloading files from other hosts, that's why I care about mega

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played in a while has this game gotten any better? Please say yes.
could say has gotten worse.

Yes......

Would I lie to you?
yes and so much that if you were pinocchio your nose would be from north pole to south pole.

Not sure what is the story of this game. I am still confused.
mc becomes big ass drugmanufacturer and fucks all kind of girls and women.

does the I patch still work? i see an * by it.

thx
don't need it, game is pre-patched.

Some of the images seem to hint at a possible touch of femdom in this game...
Is it true :love:? With which characters? Perhaps a tag is missing (finally, unlike many games that have the tag but include no content)? Is the MC being dominated? Is that part of an actual plot path, that isn't "a bad end" or a temporary situation "just until you get to dominate her"?
It looks like a game with good graphics, and possibly with a plot... what are the chances?!
1 of whores likes being bossy until mc shows her what's her place (doesn't stop her for trying to get rid off mc) but not much femdom, bit s/m.

I this a remaster or something?
nope, only mc's face got changed from what it was originally since old face is on many other games (i have posted those i have seen to this thread).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SO I need chappter 1 files isntalled in order to play and load from my saves?? why than it's not labelled as update? is crhistams ep included into chapter 1 compleyted? cuz there were some scene about christmas...thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be episode 2 of the saga. Is is pretty well separated in the OP.
Episode 1 COMPLETED
WHY IF I TRY TO LOAD MY PREVIOUS SAVE GAME GIVE ERROR? WITH EVERY SAVE...
SO I need chappter 1 files isntalled in order to play and load from my saves?? why than it's not labelled as update? is crhistams ep included into chapter 1 compleyted? cuz there were some scene about christmas...thanks
Start this new episode 2 with open heart and gaming thirst.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes